Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Guest TrainDriver

oh, if u guys don't mind piracy *cough*, get a thing called an R4 or M3 for ur DS. it allows u to download DS games from the net and play them on the DS. i got a DS Lite last year, but they only had the white color :(

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yup. i went psycho when my friend told me about it. i was like OMG I WANT A DS MORE NOW. T_T but it's still on my wish list~ hehe.

oh pink!? doesn't your sis have pink, too? ._." (forgots hehe)

i want the white one. the light blue one looks cool too. BUT THE CRIMSON RED OMG I WANT THAT! :X

sighhh.. I WANT ONE SO BAD T_T_T_T

Guest ayaka_sorano

haha XD I havent got a DS either but it's not really on my wish list. I want a new phone but I have to wait until one that I like comes out.. Which will take a while.....

I've been spending too much money too.... I just got my pay and I've already used up like half of it...... I really need to stop spending. Should save up :lol:

Christmas!! It's not really THE time yet, but.... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!~♥♪♫

oh, if u guys don't mind piracy *cough*, get a thing called an R4 or M3 for ur DS. it allows u to download DS games from the net and play them on the DS. i got a DS Lite last year, but they only had the white color :(

Yeah I wanted one of them :/ but seems like you can only buy it online ><

Does anyone know where to get one in perth? or someone can get one for me? I'll gladly buy it off you :ph34r: HAHA

oh yeah, and my sister has a pink DS too, but I got the pink DS lite so its different :P

I'm so paranoid that something will happen to it since its like half a weeks worth of pay .__. im cleaning the screen like every 2 mins xD

I got the pink DS lite :P it was the last one left in that shop haha xD

I could've waited to get it cheaper, but I need something to kill time xD

my wallet hurts but i still <333333 the ds lite :D :D

awesome. i wanted a pink one but somehow ended up with a white one.

yeh i have a R4 with it. its awesome..currently addicted to pheonix wright 3.

merry xmas to all in 4 minutes. ^^

HAVE A HOT MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D

my day is gonna be quite interesting. ahhaha. but i can't stand the weather much longer. T_T

and i'm such a noob, i just realised i DID watch the end of my girl like, two - three weeks ago. =_= *stuuupid me*

Holy shoooot~ T _ T

It was so hot today. My friends and I were so hot we actually went apple bobbing XD Nice and refreshing.

I hope everyone had a nice day ^^

^applebobing sounds fun. xmas was XP hot. my friend came over and that was pretty much it - we sat played wii.

wooo! stocktake sale - cant b bothered goin though - hot hot hot...but bargains >.<

Guest ayaka_sorano

^ Stocktake is gonna be awesome... But I agree...It's too hot to go out of the house... I'm way too lazy to.....

Christmas was soooo boring.... I sat home and watched TV all day and went on the comp all day....... Gosh... What an exciting life..

^ WHAT? ._. I thought it was tomorrow.....

http://tisc.edu.au/tiscguide/tee_results.html

._____."

Scared me. >.<

I'm logging in just incase. Hopefully I remember my details, haha.

Yeah I didn't go outside at all yesterday, stayed indoors eatingggg hehe. GOD I LOVE CHRISTMAS FOOD! <33 Boxing Day is Leftovers Day! YAY!

And today OMG!~ I slept in until just now, at 2:30PM. O_O; Too hot to go do anything, so I just slept LOL.

And supposedly I can go practice driving today... Err, I don't think so, not in this heat! :(

Guest ayaka_sorano

TEE results would be out by tonight I reckon..... I'm gonna go check at midnight today or else I wont be able to go to sleep....

GOOD LUCK TOO EVERYONE!!^^

OMG

GUYS

IT'S OUT

my friend just told me.

the site wouldn't let me sign in before, so i gave up.

but now they're out, im checking mine right now

i'm so scared! T______________________T

good luck eevryone! T_T

AHHHHHH I GOT TERRIBLE!

Guest ayaka_sorano

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS OUT!!!

After I read your post just now I was like OMG! So I checked and it's TRUE!!! It's out already!!! I'm having a heart attack......

I'm quite happy with my TER I guess..... WHAT DID YOU GUYS GET?? I am gonna say BYE BYE to Medicine now.... cos I didnt get that high haha XD

Archived