Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Guest sulfuric_ACID

good luck to the TEE students

omg i heard on the radio yesterday, teachers are gonna get a starting pay of 50k and it can get upto 70k+? like what the heck they're gonna earn more than me!! and i have to study so bloody hard in my course, may as well transfer into secondary eduction and science then..i know there's la ack of teachers but that's crazy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mystique

^ are u serious o__O;; if only i had an interest in teaching.. xD .. btw i just saw we joined soompi on the same day but u have x10 more posts than me ahhaha .. anyway... :rolleyes:

mocks are finally over for me~ since wed ^^ chem and applic were so hard.. i died TT____TT hopefully TEE wont be a killer.

so im guessing no one, or not many, from here went royal show?? i went yesterday and know my waist down aches heaps bad -_-

cannington kfc caught on fire lol

Guest <3 Kim

ahh im trying to take a break from studying so went on soompi xP

i've only had 1 mock so far... chem.

it was alright, kinda stuffed up the last parts of the calculations but they only worth about 1-2 marks anyway. I liked that Cu(x)SiO(y)zH2O question :lol:

did your school use the west aus test paper too mystique?

i have applic on monday... kinda stuffed cos havent done my 2nd page of notes yet... don't think I will since i have nothing else to write ><

Guest mystique

^ hmm.. im not sure where we get our test papers lol we didnt have the Cu(x)SiO(y)zH2O question but we had something similar where u had to find w, x, y and z.

plus we got our 2 pages of notes off the teacher for applic, she printed it out for us :D

and gl for rest of ur exams! =]

Guest <3 Kim

^ oh yeah, we had that question where we had to find the w,x,y,z question, i couldn't remember it right xD haha i think its the same question though... so many schools had the same chem exam x__X

our teachers gave us 2 pages of notes too... but i dont like them haha. im just on a quick break right now... im gonna try finish my 2nd pages of notes tonight ><

^ wow~~~~ they giv u em!!! they neva did that in my days!! (only last yr^^;;)

i rmeember willo and rossy had WATP but their mox dates were different so they swapped papers^^;;

I need a haircut T_T I've been thinking of going to "Top Image" at Karawara but I've been reading around and there's a few in different areas >< I dunno where I should go. Do I need to book? =x xD I sound so dumb. I haven't been to a salon in years. Been going to my cousin's place for my hair but she's off on holiday.

Good luck on your exams everyone. =)

We have such a lack of teachers at my school. About 5 or 6 have left this year, either to another school or to pursue other interests. And now, the principal is going to teach my iT class. Which means, if I don't do work, I'll probably get kicked out of the program I'm in xDDD

Guest sulfuric_ACID

woah... i should seriously consider a career in teaching then hehe..i've heard about the interviewing process teachers have to go through to get the job though, it sounds insane. but that's for mlc, so i dunno if it's different for public schools...

my exams finish 16th...soooooooo late, everyone i know finishes like a couple of days before me...luckily my exams this sem are pretty spaced out (compared to last sem and stuff) can't wait!! i want to get out of perth

Guest rain.lee.bow

@RAI-RAI: omg i live like down the road from the karawara shopping center! lol. i get my hair done at top image. its okay and quite reasonable price. get pak, he is the owner of the shop and does the best hair :D gl.

Guest phat mole

AHAHA..sorry i was just reading past comments..and omgosh CHAN BROTHERS..ahaha i'm serious when i say that is my family business..like all my uncles and my dad included all have a share in the business but all of us children have to work sighh T_T. BUT there are 2 Chan Brothers', there's one in willetton (on high road) as well as Myaree..wow this is so awesome that Perth people actually know about it...ahaha i'm going to tell my dad, he'll be happy =D

O and just wondering, year 12 people what are you guys planning to do for muck up day?! Cos i'm at Rossmoyne and they're pretty strict on what we're allowed to do..so i'm jus wondering what do you guys have planned? :]

Guest grandjete_

hi guys, i'm sorta new to perth, and i was wondering if any of you know where to get laptop sleeves. i've tried the city and the galleria.

maybe i'm not looking hard enough but i haven't seen any shops selling laptop sleeves. any help would be appreciated! ((:

Guest sulfuric_ACID

hmm like laptop cases is it? perth is the worst place to get that kinda stuff, i got this really crap one for my laptop and it was too chunkyand expensive for my laptop..ended up getting one from hk..

grandjete_: you'd probably have better luck getting laptop sleeves on ebay or something. or maybe if you go to one of the weekend markets, you might be lucky to find someone selling them (most likely asian :P)

Guest grandjete_

sigh, thanks you guys. i guess i'll just get one when i get home after the uni semester ends. thank god it's ending soon! so excited.

That's such good news about teachers pay going up to 50k. That means that after my 4 years at uni I'll be earning almost the same as what I do now as a part time bus driver with two weeks of training.

Guest rain.lee.bow

we don't have a muck up day anymore. instead we had a day where we dressed up as something beginning with the letter P

it was pretty cool lol

I don't know what I'm going to do on my last day of uni, but many many people will die, and many more will be badly injured from the screams of joy on my last day.

rain.lee.bow: That's so awesome ^_^ Mmm...I got Jack. Because there were only 2 people in there when I came ><

I got so scared when he was cutting coz it just dawned on my I picked a guy's style. xDDDDD

and he's like "Okay, I'll get this done fast" because some other person's waiting hahahaha

Then his scissors just kept on snipping. In my head I was like "MY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIRRRRR"

But it turned out okay. A bit short but not too bad. He showed me how to style it and stuff. But eh, I'm lazy as...

My mum just looked at me saying I looked like a boy -__-;; Which I do. But yeah, he did okay. xD

I'm so scared bout going back to school. I shoulda worked on my overdue French assignment =x

Archived