Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Guest sulfuric_ACID

^woo real copy? you finished reading hp then? ohh the ending isn't good eh...mk i'll see when i read it lol

ohhh i read the handmaid's tale in yr 12...most weird book ever..margaret atwood is such a feminist lol

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah im halfway through the Handmaid's tale and i still dont really get what's going on! ><>< it's so hard to read >< i might just skim through it haha.

yeh the 7th book looks good though scary cuz so many pplz die >< i still need to read the 5th and 6th book first :X hahaha.

Guest <3 Kim

haha yeah, I finished reading HP today :P It was really good.

I cant believe school is starting tomorrow :( :( I crammed all my applic and chem study into 2 days rofl.

Guest TrainDriver

hellloooooo ppl, just got home yesterday. gah no time to read harry potter yet, not even enough time to play with my ps3 <_< gotta do my TEE english assignment. sigh, so tired. i hate flying on planes, so uncomfortable. got a bit of a cold now cos i ate durian and hot fried chicken night before so it messes up with ur body temperature. hows things every1?

Guest sulfuric_ACID

^woo you were away? where did you go? how was it? yeah i woke up at 3am this morning and i felt sick my nose was like so dead so i went to fix this herb medicine stuff and all better now :lol:

first day back to uni, and i feel like i'm already going to go insane. so boring! and hard... :tears:

and what's with the weather...my poor kitty is hiding under my parents bed and won't come out cause of the rain and thunder lol..so COLD

Guest twinkle_l0ve

lol

i all nighted and finished harry potter at 5 AM

i feel so crazy @__@;;

then bought some red bull to get me through the day~~

my friend, her HP book's been printed upside down!!

she should sell it after 10 year or something xD

I love the rain and cold, particularly if i have a girlfriend. It's good hugging weather.

Yay for dodgy old Curtin uni. We don't go back to uni until next week (but we don't finish till 2/11/07).

Guest MELANiiE

Hello there.. i have one question. Where in Perth can u find a shop that lets you rent/buy korean series with English subtitles? Thx in advance

ohh i went to that shop the other week, if it's the same shop.. ._.

it does have korean dramas and movies, but i don't know if there's korean subtitles and all that, since majority of it was chinese.

i didn't look at them completely, i only looked at the covers (because i went crazy too much haha)

hellloooooo ppl, just got home yesterday. gah no time to read harry potter yet, not even enough time to play with my ps3 <_< gotta do my TEE english assignment. sigh, so tired. i hate flying on planes, so uncomfortable. got a bit of a cold now cos i ate durian and hot fried chicken night before so it messes up with ur body temperature. hows things every1?

ohh! welcome back! ^^ where'd you go? hahaha. i wish i went somewhere on the holidays T_T

^woo you were away? where did you go? how was it? yeah i woke up at 3am this morning and i felt sick my nose was like so dead so i went to fix this herb medicine stuff and all better now :lol:

first day back to uni, and i feel like i'm already going to go insane. so boring! and hard... :tears:

and what's with the weather...my poor kitty is hiding under my parents bed and won't come out cause of the rain and thunder lol..so COLD

i reckon.. the weather sucks, even though i love winter XD damn the weather last night was so scary TT i felt like my whole top floor was going to fly off or something D:

and the ambulance went past my house like six times in an hour or something --"

lol

i all nighted and finished harry potter at 5 AM

i feel so crazy @__@;;

then bought some red bull to get me through the day~~

my friend, her HP book's been printed upside down!!

she should sell it after 10 year or something xD

omg ROFL! i really can't read it now so i'll wait. i still need to read the sixth. --"

upside down? OMG LOL! they should be cheaper or something ^O^

Guest kappow

Thanks... i shall try and find out.. I actually went over to wintrop (sp?) and Myaree (sp?) to try and find it but i couldnt. I just came back from Indonesia and bought some originals. unfortunately they were indo subs and i cant really understand it =S. Btw.. does it seem that this winter is colder than last year?

Eh, I never was into HP =x I find it fascinating that practically the whole school is talking about it. xD I know who dies though, one of them. ^^;;;

And kappow, not really >< The weather's always weird -________- it can be like, freezing cold, then warm like a summer day hahaha

School's started *sighs* I was meant to get my subject selections in today but I couldn't find an art teacher to sign for Graphic Design <_<

Guest <3 Kim

Haha this week has seem to be going by soooo slowly T______T

GRR im spending so much time typing up chemistry notes T__T

Guest phat mole

ohmygosh has anyone seen the TEE exams timetable?!!

i think it's really dodgy cos everything is in the first weeek T_T

but on a different note OHMYGOSH I LOVED HARRY POTTER! :D

the timetable is alright i reckon, just 3 TEE exams in a row though ><

my sister said for last yr, her mocks were the same timetable as her TEE exams >< that wont be ok for me cuz i have to do applicable 2nd T__T haha

Guest <3 Kim

I really hate the TEE timetable too >< applic, English and calculus same week >< at least I don’t do economics… so my timetable isn’t as bad as some other people’s. They have Applic, Eco, English and Calc all on the 4 consecutive days O__O

Guest TrainDriver

^........................... i do applic econs and english, well looks like week 1 is gonna be somewat busy.

I'm already used to the exams in one whole week thing.. I know some one who is complaining their heads off because of it, it's SO annoying --"

My timetable is okay, I still have the exams in a row thing but w/e.

Anyone watch the Simpsons Movie yet? I lovedddddddd it xD Was worth it even if I never planned on watching it on that day XD cinema was packed though~

Yeah this winter seems so much winter-y than last year. --"

Archived