Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Shuu my family have lived by the saying that home is where you are right now, thus you are now a perth person. Welcome to the most boring city on earth! I'm sure you'll have a great time if your hobbies are reading and surfing the internet.

Antz, I might have driven you, but I don't work very much when uni is on. Most people remember me because they think i'm not old enough to drive a car. I've been pulled over by the police 7 times because they thought I had "stolen" this bus (normally goes something like... what are you doing driving that bus.... Arrr I'm working.... Lets see your licence.... etc etc). If you see me, I am the only driver who has my badge attached to the top of my pocket (other drivers have it attached above their pocket) and I have a Hello Kitty sticker on the badge. I usually have some Korean lollies stuffed near the drivers window as well.

On Friday and Saturday nights I don't have a badge.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3 Kim

ahhh I've been so bored all dayy T__________T

But OMGOMG Harry Potter tomorrow! I'm so excited! *spazzes out*

My sister is seeing it today <_< She's watching it right now T___T

^LOL ur sis is watching it today too? same with mine T__T LOL she's at the cinemas right now too with her friends HAHA. she'll probably tell me all about it and ruin it for me tmr haha. But i still cant wait to watch it even though i heard it wasnt that good lol.

Holidays gone so fast >< i've barely done anything and school is nearly starting T__T

z80: ROFL okay, i'll definitely look out for you ;D i don't usually remember bus drivers, haha.

aww kim + jo, did quan tell you that i can't make it to the movies tomorrow? i have a feeling my mum won't let me because of my grades, because she's basically asking me every day if i studied and ALWAYS questions me, soo.. but i'll make it after wards.. just call me when you get to the city and i'll meet you guys somewhere..

plus all the people i've asked (like around 10 people) about the HP movie have told me it's really, really really bad.. >.<"

i'm gonna try and work hard tomorrow. i've been procrastinating a bit this week. =="

Guest <3 Kim

haha aww ok.

Some people were saying its bad but some say its really good. But most of the people who say its bad are the ones who haven’t read the book yet, since they got confused about what was going on.

And omggg O__O the 7th book got leaked O__O I wasn’t gonna download it but I couldn’t help it :x I’ve only read the 1st chapter and that last epilogue part though… I’ll read the rest when I get the book xD

^

^aww really? >< my mum let me this time cuz she knows i havent been out much these holidays (apart from Lib) xD

yeh we'll meet you guys after cuz there's a few other pplz coming after the movies too.

yeh ALOT of people told me it was REALLY bad too. my sis just watched the HP movie today and said it was bad and pointless but im gonna watch it anyways. cuz like what you said about Shrek 3, alot of peoples said it was really bad but it turned out really good right? xD

Guest <3 Kim

Yeah haha, I liked Shrek. The only crappy part was the ending. But I thought the rest was good. I just can’t wait to watch HP now :D:D:D im so excited xD HEHEHE

i feel sad. I've been a HERMIT for the past week and a half T_T I seriously haven't gone anywhere at all >____<

Guest sulfuric_ACID

i read the order of phoenix and i still thought the movie was dodgy..it wasn't BAD..just not good that's all

and yeah i've been vegetating at home heaps..to think i'm starting uni again next week :tears:

Guest <3 Kim

I thought it was dodgy too :( I was really disappointed in the movie. I was expecting it to be really good, since people were saying its the best HP movie ever, but I thought they cut out and changed too much from the book.

i didnt think it was too bad just that some parts kinda bored me >< but i like the special effects in this one hehe much better than the past movies. I thought this movie was better than the 4th one though, i dunno something about the 4th one i didnt really like as much >< haha i should read the book hahah but im too lazy xD

Guest <3 Kim

The 4th one is still my favourite film haha. I think I didnt like the 5th one because I read reviews and people said it's the best one yet, so I had really high expectations =[ But the special effects were definetely reallly good hehe. I spazzed whenever Cedric came up xD

Mannn i dont want to go back to schoolll T_____T

I havent even started my english yet :x

Guest phat mole

OMGOSH HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS IS OUT TODAY!

It was soo funny when the news said doors open at 7:01am..i was like 7:01?

Did any of you guys pre-book it? :]

Guest sulfuric_ACID

harry potter out today!! my sis is buying it so she reads it first lol..she better give it to me by monday...ohh yeah didn't prebook it cause i remember at kmart they always have a whole stack of them untouched like the last one...they even had security guards lol...and it's cheaper there too...compared to like the bookstores

i thought the 4th one was better than the 5th movie but the first 3 movies are even better lol...

argh only have 1.5 days of freedom left...ohh well that's not so bad..

Guest phat mole

i start on tuesday yayya :]

but still monday is like trytosqueezeineverythingbeforeschoolstartsstudy! :P

Guest twinkle_l0ve

my silly mother wouldnt let me out of the house today!

SO I STILL DONT HAVE HARRY POTTER TO READ~~

lol it makes me want to cry T__T;;

Guest <3 Kim

^ awwww, dw, it's worth the wait. The book is really good (from what I've read so far :P )

My parents took me to the Galleria today and I got the book from target. Then I went to the library and read it the whole time i was there xD

^ lol i still need to read Handmaid's Tale x.x did you finish it yet? omg i gave up hey LOL. now i got like two days to read it TT

i've finished my english.. but i'm gonna leave it until the due date is closer(:

LOL yeah i saw on the news about the 7:01am thing. they always make the craziest times^^

Guest <3 Kim

haha I finished it last week xD

lol the HP book is the same one that I downloaded a few days ago... so it was a real copy haha. I still dont like the ending of the book =(

Archived