Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sulfuric_ACID

^oh lucky freee tickets...i remember one year they had this under 15 or something can get in free. i was actually a year over but i still got in for free haha..i don't think i'm gonna go cause it's pretty expensive... and yeah nothing new. plus, i have a crapload of assignments to do so yeah..pretty busy

I have no time to go to the show. Every year it's the same.

To be quite honest though I don't really like people, so going to a place where lots of people are is not exactly an attractive proposition for me.

no can do.. i cant go this year :( going to melbourne for a week! anyways i left around 3 last time and walked to a friends house.. it got hell boring. Not to mention the off lollies

royal show sucks. the showbags suck, the rides suck.

you think the same as me x]

it seems like everyone here is in uni/going to uni >_< making me feel so young

The royal show is the same every year >< I went 2 years ago, rides were a rip off.

but yeah.. can't believe the mocks are coming up so soon. i feel like im slacking off now... theres so much work to do to prepare for the TEE ><

Guest TrainDriver

^btw, if the applicable maths mocks is anything to go by as having a standard harder than the TEE, there is nothing to worry about for the big TEE exam :D

you think the same as me x]

it seems like everyone here is in uni/going to uni >_< making me feel so young

You guys make me feel so old, even if I am going to uni still. I think I should retire or something.

Guest sulfuric_ACID

yeah i feel old too...heaps old..just got a year older a month ago, can't say it's a pleasant experience having a birthday no more. i've reached the stage where birthdays to me are a reminder that i'm aging, that i'm getting a step closer to dying, ladidah..

Guest fragment
yeah i feel old too...heaps old..just got a year older a month ago, can't say it's a pleasant experience having a birthday no more. i've reached the stage where birthdays to me are a reminder that i'm aging, that i'm getting a step closer to dying, ladidah..

word.

i reached the point when i turned seventeen & stopped celebrating my birthday. so that way, i can honestly say i'm forever seventeen.

I don't see the point in celebrating birthdays. It just means your one year closer to death.

This place is so boring, and all I ever do is work and home work.

Guest TrainDriver

school holidays have officially started in WA. god its gonna be full of teenagers, i can't stand them even though i'm one. oh yeh good luck jo, antz and kim with ur exams if u read this

Oh dear. All the stupid bimbos with skirts so short that you can see their under ware asking "Does this bus go to Harbour town" while I'm working and pressure on for the next 7 weeks at uni. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest sulfuric_ACID

yeah after uni today, got off the bus at the city..woah so many teens and stuff!! not fair, i want 2 wks holiday too..been so busy lately so many assignments, they need to give us a break gosh we need to do other stuff besides spending over half the day studying

Guest sulfuric_ACID

omg got my exam timetable today...finish on the last day of the second week of exams!! argh!! well at least this semester my exams are not so cluttered.

Archived