Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Oooooooooh. New buses! They look..... different, but interesting. :D

It's nearly TEE again already? Gosh I feel so old.

Goodluck to everyone doing TEE!! ^^ Study hard & don't cram. >.<

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dopemills

not sure if this is the right thread but i wanna ask...

do university age students in perth get their own cars?

or is public transport more popular?

Guest sulfuric_ACID

speaking of driving, i just passed my driving prac yesterday!! so haaapyy lol

anyway, my study break is over and i've accomplished nothing (besides good sleep)...ohh dear

Public transport is good for all Perth uni's except ECU (bus every 15 mins, though sometimes up to 30mins) and UWA during peak due to over crowding.

Murdoch and Curtin are particularly good.

I have a car and like korean girl go to curtin, but I don't usually drive in to uni. It takes too long to find a parking spot, and why drive when I can get to uni for 68c on public transport.

Korean girl, I had my schools sports carnival today so yes, now I'm sick of this weather. I thought I wasn't but now I am. Also i discovered today that 170 primary school children when rained on smell like wet dogs or cats.

I take the bus to Murdoch. It's usually on time, except for in the morning... when it would come 20 mins late. :mellow:

I'm so sick of the weather. Isn't it meant to be spring already?!

Guest sulfuric_ACID

^ CONGRATULATIONS!

do you go to uwa? their break finishes today right? i have another "study" break after next week.

i love curtin hahaha so many breaks

is anyone else sick of the weather we've been having lately?

thanks!! :lol: haha i really took my time in learning to drive hehe been too lazy. yep i do, and YES it has finished, i can't believe how fast my break has gone by it's crazy!! i'm so jealous of curtin students, not fair how they get two weeks and we only get one!!

and yeah i love rainy weather but it's just too cold for me now...i just want it to get a bit warmer!! i miss summer clothes hehe..but it's spring so i expect the weather will be warming up soon..ohh no hayfever season!!

and yeah, bussing to uni isn't so bad, it's quite convenient actually, they come quite frequently..especially with the times i start and finish classes, there's like a bus every 5 minutes or so, sometimes a bit longer but it doesn't take longer than 10-15 minutes usually..dunno how it is with other uni's but i expect it would be similar

seems like going by bus to uni sounds quite fast. I have to wait about 40 mins for the bus from Scotch then to John XXIII to the city beach area!!

arghh when will the rain stop?? its soo bad.. im going to kings park tomorow.. it better not rain!

Guest sulfuric_ACID

yeah the body at kings park was creepy..my mums friend went to dancing classes with her..i'm scared to go anywhere alone past dark now

Mm...that girl that got killed in the shopping centre last year. I went to Northshore classes with her brother. T_T

It's warm today.

My mum won't let me take the bus in case I get kidnapped -_-

yea.. theres heaps of bad things happening to perth people these days. Thank god it was a great day! quite warm too.. hopefully the weather stays like this for a while

Guest TrainDriver

wooohooo 1 exam down, 4 to go. wat i find odd is they have police on horses at night sometimes in northbridge. i remember my sis had a b'day at a restaurant and i had to go bring down something, there were cops everywhere, how umm safe????

I don't know why they bother with the horses. Every bloody night I have to run over their horse poo poo and they block up traffic (not that that's a big issue because the traffic already starts to jam at about 11). Although it is fun to try and hit the poo to make it hit people walking past.

Perth at night is no longer safe, and even during the day there are problems with aboriginals sniffing paint and stuff. One of our drivers was assaulted at about 3pm the other day for no reason. I reviewed the download of the video and she did nothing wrong, in fact she was a real model driver. Every 2 days the curtin email has some bull about stay safe and call curtin security to take you to your car and stuff, and then some group at uni complaining about not enough security and stuff.

If anyone is out on Fridays or Saturdays pop on to the blue cat and say hello.

Archived