Official Perth Thread!

Antz

im from south too~ nice meeting everyones! ^____^*

^ seoul is great~ i just came back from noraebang [karaoke] at like 6am this morning and now i cant sleep haha

luckily i dont have to spend christmas with flies in perth haha sorri perthians!!

i will be enjoying white christmas~~ kakaka :P

by the way has the train thingy finished being built up? anything new?

i miss thins chips sorri so random lolz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh cool a thread for perth people.!

not that there's many of us -___-

i'm so happy holidays are here. i've FINISHED with high school. HURRAY.

Guest TrainDriver

seems all the perth members are female, no guys :mellow: anyway LeN the train isn't up and running yet, but i saw them testing the rails with a cart or something. anything new? umm how long u been away for? i think garden city is gonna be expanded soon.

Guest --eternally lonely--

^ lols i work at caro what do you man ppl there are iffy do you mean staff???

cos i'm not iffy -_-" haha

Hi

i'm a perthy too didnt see this topic ^^

serious you work at caro. which store? i wanna get a shop... but i cbb looking.. *sighs* need money.. hahaa...

i think garden city is gonna be expanded soon.

serious? that's awesome =) i'm getting tired of the shops there (except peter alexander haha).

Guest TrainDriver

^business trip meaning ur probably 21 or so? well depends wat u like. since ur of that age, i guess u enjoy night life. hang around northbridge i suppose, its quite lively at night, not my type of place though, although i'm not 18 yet. a popular night club is metro city. shopping, probably best u kept it to the eastern states. food, northbridge is pretty much also where to go, but freo also has a lot of italian food.

i've been away for more than 3 months and counting :sweatingbullets:

i hope garbo will expand but where can it expand to? there seems no more space to expand...perth really does need to build more entertainment!

ah guess whom i met today???????????!!!

H Y U N B I N ~~ kakakakaka

there was a sign session today

he is sooOoOo HOT!! he hardly smiles but still whoaaa~ :w00t::w00t:

got to shake hand with him and got his sign and the beanie that he wears in paris baquete cf kakakaka ^_______^*

but BUT i got fined for $300 for some stupid stuff

what a dayyyy>_____<

^ basically ongi3000 has mentioned the good place, northbridge and freo

kings park, hillarys, mill point if u want to see good view of perth

compared to melb, perth would probably be a boring place^^;;

hi im malaysian chinese..came to perth in feb for studies in curtin uni..

just finished..heading back to malaysia mid dec..

im sooo bored..staying at my sis's place near burswood..

LeN r u korean?or r u there for a vacation?

nice meeting u guys here ^^

Ahhh me, Antz and Joanna just came back from camp at Kalbarri. Omfgg it took us from 7am to 3pm to get back today T_______T I'm so tired...

Guest TrainDriver

^u guys go to same school or church? nothing much to do in perth atm, going to darkzone on monday :D yes it might be for the kiddies, but i have fun.

^ We go to the same school and just came back from our year 11 camp. Kalbarri was fun but it's so far away T___T takes forever to get there and back.

i've been away for more than 3 months and counting :sweatingbullets:

i hope garbo will expand but where can it expand to? there seems no more space to expand...perth really does need to build more entertainment!

ah guess whom i met today???????????!!!

H Y U N B I N ~~ kakakakaka

there was a sign session today

he is sooOoOo HOT!! he hardly smiles but still whoaaa~ :w00t::w00t:

got to shake hand with him and got his sign and the beanie that he wears in paris baquete cf kakakaka ^_______^*

wow.. yeh Garden City is already big enough! i haven't been there for a yr! i want to check it out after it gets expanded.

O M F G .. u met HYUNBIN?? wowwowowowo!

ahh i LOVE Hyunbin! it's sooo hot! he must of been hotter in person!

wahh.. did u get up getting any pics of him? =)

yehh im so tired now after i came back from camp! ><

but it was heapppps fun! yeh the bus rides took foreverrrrr

kalbarri! i remember i went there like, 5 years ago hahaha. it was sooo hot and the flies pissed me off! =p

has school actually officially finished yet? i'm already bored to death... my parents wouldn't let me go leavers so that just made me even more bored.

kalbarri! i remember i went there like, 5 years ago hahaha. it was sooo hot and the flies pissed me off! =p

has school actually officially finished yet? i'm already bored to death... my parents wouldn't let me go leavers so that just made me even more bored.

yehh it was hot there and so many flies! ><

the beach is heappps nice tho =))

aww poor u.. my sister just came back from leavers, she went to Mandurah.

school finishes next week for every1. damn its daylight savings now, wat a pain.

yehh everyone finishes next wk.

ahh yeh the Daylight savings thing is so confusing and annoying! grrr

have to wake up more earlier now :angry:

LOL jo i told you to change your time today, tskkkkkk...... i changed mine last night. baha. BUT WE'RE IN KOREA TIME NOW!~ YAYYYYY! .___. i'm only excited because of that, lololol.

yeah we go to the same school. my shoulders still hurt form sunburn! but kalbarri was really fun. ^^

omg you met hyunbin?! awwwwwww~~~ LOL jo remember the lookalike? ;DDDDD "let's take a picture... smileeeee~~ *takes pic of lookalike*" AHAHA.

Guest TrainDriver

omg wtf, u know bigpond's online music store for mp3s, they got some asian stuff on it. hahaha, so far i've noticed they got elva hsiao and shinhwa... WTF

^ reeeeeeeally? ooh, hehe. i've never been to there yet. ^^

^ basically ongi3000 has mentioned the good place, northbridge and freo

kings park, hillarys, mill point if u want to see good view of perth

compared to melb, perth would probably be a boring place^^;;

haha yeah i remember i came back from melbourne, and my sister and i were like.. "omfg, the city is SO PUNY!" lols. perth is small, but still big. ;D

Guest TrainDriver

even though i've never experienced the night life, since i'm underage, it doesn't look that appealing. lots of weird ppl on the streets at night

Archived