Who Do You Miss?

Guest krnballer24

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PeenutButter

I miss my family... All those family gatherings.

I miss high school.

I miss talking to you.

I miss hanging out with my friends.

I miss the phone calls.

I miss those late night movie nights.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NatashaNurtiara

I miss the feeling of hugging him and even the taste of his kiss seems to be fading

Please let me have those feelings back, I still love him very much

there's only one person i miss the utmost most

my first bestest friend in the whole wide world, shelly

regret what i said to her. we were really young and stupid back then >.< (kindie-yr2)

i'd give anything to see and be in contact with her again

it's been 7 and a half years now... :(

if she ever reads this no matter how impossible the chances are, i really really REALLY want to say i'm sorry for being such a meaniie to you

~ betty

I miss the days before he found out I liked him... things would've been so much easier for both of us if nothing happened between us. I don't want to say I regret it, because we had so much fun, but even after all this time, I still miss you too.

Guest Rachaelsol

to you.

you're coming back soon.

i hope this year will be different from the last.

and to you.

i miss our long drawn out conversations.

i miss when i thought you were a different person.

your texts were sweeter than your words in person.

i miss the feeling of not liking anyone.. being single, and not looking, and not caring about being alone.. ): i hate this feeling.

Guest lovecubedlee

i miss the time we spent in a foreign country but now we're back home. back to our normal lives. youre 8 hours away and i don't know what to do. i miss you so much i can't move on. and i don't want you to either.

Guest lilazn04

i miss this person but i dont htink he knows since he prolly only think of my as his staff. when he left i was sooooo sad i would cry everytime i see the pictures of him. i always try to see if there are any new updates about him. only knew him for 1 yr but during that yr it was i started to develop this feeling for him even though i know we can only be friends......

Archived