Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest StylishAzNx07

I have a question, how close are YunHo and HeeChul? I saw them laughing it up on the M-Net No Cut Story of Snow Dream. I know they were great friends during their training days and almost debuted together, but how are they now?

They are definitely close. Him, Yunho, and Donghae came up from the same town or something like that ... so they've known each other the longest, so I'm sure they have a close relationship ... more like a close hyung-dongsaeng relationship, than a "friend" relationship, cuz heechul oppah is like 3 years older than yunho oppah. but nevertheless they are close.

Guest damifino

^ They didn't come from the same hometown, Heechul is from Kangwondo which is in northeastern South Korea and Yunho and Donghae while from the general region in Jullado which is in southwestern South Korea aren't from the same town either... Donghae's from Mokpo and Yunho's from Gwangju. They just knew each other from SM training, so for almost 5 years which is quite a long time considering their ages.

Guest eleclya111

Ahhh, I'm so happy that Heechul is well enough to be on x-man. I'm ver lucky, I became a fan just a couple of weeks ago, just as he was starting to make appearances again.

Thanks for the x-man guest list damifino, it means that it isn't Heechul on this picture http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/capturegi0.jpg , and so he must be higher on the list :D

(Thank you very much for all that you do for us here, damifino)

Guest damifino

Thanks for the x-man guest list damifino, it means that it isn't Heechul on this picture http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/capturegi0.jpg , and so he must be higher on the list :D

??? Why do you say that? I think it is Heechul on the picture based on all the pics that are shown on the guest list, that's the only pic that matches it.

Here are some pics from Bestiz of Heechul and Shiwon during the dodgeball game... Shiwon playing and Heechul looking on :)

http://kerio.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.php?...sc&no=18949

Guest himaori

Wow....cannot wait for the new X-Man...hope Heechul oppa recovered already......otherwise, he cannot play some games in X-man......

Oppa fighting...........

So these pics damifino posted seems that oppa didnt play the dodgeball game????

Thanks so much for these pics.....Oppa's so pretty.....just like a princess......

Guest damifino

hmm... is there a hee chul forum? o.o

I'm not sure of English forums, but there are various non-english ones. The one that is the largest is the Korean fan cafe he has on Daum which has over 80,000 members.

Also Naver released their full end of the year most searched for lists and SuJu and Heechul were all over the place:

Most Searched for Singer/Musician: #1 Super Junior

Most Searched for Actor: #3 Kim Heechul

Most Searched for Event: #5 Kim Heechul's car accident

Most Overall Search Rankings: #8 Super Junior

Guest zhenajj

Thanks Damifino for the information!!! I'm so glad that Heechul is so popular!!! :lol:

I'm soooo looking forward to this week Xman episode!! My heart beats so fast seeing those pictures of Heechul in Dodgeball game :) I might jump like crazy if I see him on Xman this Saturday!!! :lol:

Hmm.. Heechul and Siwon are not on the same team... Anyways Heechul is on the same team with Chae Yeon!!! Yay!!! :)

Guest eleclya111

??? Why do you say that? I think it is Heechul on the picture based on all the pics that are shown on the guest list, that's the only pic that matches it.

...OK you're right...But I'll stay in denial. :rolleyes:

Guest shronie_x3

yay it`s confirmed :)

he looks so good in those pics. siwon and heechul are on different teams... o_O

i love those antlers on park myung soo. ahaha

Guest damifino

I didn't know that Heechul and Eru were friends... Eru (real name: Jo Seung Hyun) left Heechul a message on his minihompy...

머하고 사냐 쳐라...? (까만안경 조성현)

which translates to

What are you up to these days, Chulah...? (Black Sunglasses Jo Seung Hyun)

What are you up to these days, Chulah...? (Black Sunglasses Jo Seung Hyun)

wow..i didnt know neither.....

anyway...i really really miss heechul so much..

as i have been bothering my sister to find the link for downloading anything about heechul in internet.. :( which is really2 make me upset....coz there was no english subtitle at all... :(

i've been watching bad family twice these days...searching heechul clip in youtube...watched it all over and over even with/without english sub....

but the most makes me curious is the part in happy shares company where heechul were given dumpling by the "grandpa" really really makes me want to understand what does the "grandpa" said??

does any one have a link where to download happy shares company with heechul vs baek ji young in it????with the english subtitle on it.....

i know i should have not request anything here...just want to find some information bout this.....

thanks in advanced....

i'm really look foward for the new xman :)

Guest damifino

Wol created another one of her fabulous cartoon figures of Heechul... this time from the Snow Dream MV :)

snowdream.jpg

The short stubby little legs with the red high tops are SOOO adorable as well as the hand positions LOL

Guest zhenajj

Wol's works are super cute!!! I love this pic!!! Hanjaeheebum is in the middle!!! :) Thanks Damifino for the pic!

Arghhh... I'm so envious of this teddy bear :lol:

45665464nt2dc2.gif

Guest thelamook

I'm not sure of English forums, but there are various non-english ones. The one that is the largest is the Korean fan cafe he has on Daum which has over 80,000 members.

Also Naver released their full end of the year most searched for lists and SuJu and Heechul were all over the place:

Most Searched for Singer/Musician: #1 Super Junior

Most Searched for Actor: #3 Kim Heechul

Most Searched for Event: #5 Kim Heechul's car accident

Most Overall Search Rankings: #8 Super Junior

darn... no forum... D:

thanks for the info. :)

it's hard to keep up with hee chul's stuff... ;-;

Guest damifino

darn... no forum... D:

thanks for the info. :)

it's hard to keep up with hee chul's stuff... ;-;

That's what this thread is for :)

Heechul hasn't been up to much lately due to his leg, but it looks like he's starting activities again so there should be more listings of his activities in the future.

Guest damifino

A fan posted this on Heechul's minihompy and I thought it was adorable, plus we don't often get to see Heechul with Kyuhyun so I decided to post it here :)

kyuhee.jpg