Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest damifino

Oops LOL Sorry, I forget not everyone is from the SuJu thread. Super Junior - K.R.Y. is a project group that consists of Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung of Super Junior. The three of them sang on a TV drama soundtrack as a side project of Super Junior and they just began performing a couple of days ago to promote the song from the soundtrack.

I must say the pictures were nicely taken. Such High Quality. <3 <3 <3

I hope that he gets enough sleep, the bags looks pretty bad.

He wrote a pretty long entry, it must mean that he had a lot of time in his hands. Well...its nice to read a long entry once in a while.

He's updating less now since he's back to work.

Heh~~~ K.R.Y, I thought SungMin would be in it, since he's apart of the singing group. AH wellz.

LOL that name for the character in the drawing is soooo funny. <3

He actually thought something like that up. Nice~

Thanks for sharing damifino^^

Guest damifino

Here are pics from the SuJu thread at Super Junior's one year anniversary party :)

This is from 061106 tvN E#news 데뷔1주년 기념파티[640x480][혜선] in prettysyuju's CB

0611064.jpg

0611061.jpg

they are so cute in aprons

LOL Gotta love it. Heechul ALWAYS tries to be different than anyone else even in this type of setting... wearing a hot pink apron and putting it on backwards AND no tie LOL

Guest MizJudge.d

Oooo lala everyone looks so cute in bright color apron, wish I was there to see them celebrate. It's been a year already ahh so fast, and look at where they are now, they sure hit it fast ^^ I still remember so well my first introduction of Suju was reading the article on Solid07 and I didn't even make an effort to find out who they were, I'm glad I do now papap ^^/

Guest damifino

In the pics from the Trax performance on 11/4, Heechul looked like he had gained a little weight on his cheeks, but looking at the pics from the anniversary party on 11/6 just two days later, I guess it was just the lighting because he looks just as skinny as ever.

Guest damifino

Heechul's minihompy update. He retitled his website 언젠간.. (At some point..)

His daily journal...

Today is ? 그냥 (Just because)

Just because..

Just because..

Just because..

Just because..

Just because..

se se se .. <-- repetition of the last sound

selfish brat? ㅋ

Just because..

Just because... this type of words..

the most sleazy answer!!

hmmmph..

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

In his story room, there's a picture of a cartoon cat in pink and a photo pinned up of Heechul who is saying 인생 모있냐 (What's there in life?)

Title: 안다.. (I know..)

2006.11.08 00:41

I..

know all too well..

but..

again..

I..

pretend I don't..

in that way.

hee hee..

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

Guest damifino

This was a post that Heechul wrote last week in his storyroom section.

The picture has headphones with the words 보고싶다 which means "I miss you" but is also a title of a song and since the headphones are there, I'm thinking it's referring to the song.

Title: ..

2006.10.27 06:40

Always.. doing things my way

Always.. doing things according to my mood

it must be hard..

I know..

Always accepting everything without talking back..

you..

someone like you..

I...

heck...

it's funny.. ㅋ

Guest calaboca

In the pics from the Trax performance on 11/4, Heechul looked like he had gained a little weight on his cheeks, but looking at the pics from the anniversary party on 11/6 just two days later, I guess it was just the lighting because he looks just as skinny as ever.

the anniversary party and trax performance were on the same day. he went to the anniversary party first and then left earlier with kibum, kyuhyun, yesung, and ryeowook to go to the trax performance thing. oh, and he did streak his hair with red colors.

^Oh that explains everything. Thanks^^

I like his streaks. It looks cool. So it was the same day. Ahhh lightings can be so confusing.

His entries are getting shorter and more confusing by the days.

But its still fun to read.

At least I know that he's well and alive^^

Thanks for the trans

Guest damifino

the anniversary party and trax performance were on the same day. he went to the anniversary party first and then left earlier with kibum, kyuhyun, yesung, and ryeowook to go to the trax performance thing. oh, and he did streak his hair with red colors.

Oops, I forgot to change the dates after I got to see the footage of the anniversary party which stated that it was held during the weekend. Anyway, here's one of the footage...

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

This was the clip of the anniversary party. Hmmm, he didn't have streaks at the anniversary party, when did he have a chance to get streaks to go to the concert? I still think it was just the red spotlight hitting his hair. If you look closely the mic stand is red due to the red spotlight and same with the back of Jay's leather jacket which is reflecting a bit of the red spotlight. Even in the same set of photos, Heechul's hair just just plain black/brown in some pics.

Guest damifino

Here are Heechul's minihompy entries from last night...

hoody.jpg

Title: 츄 리 닝 (Sweatshirt)

2006.11.08 21:45

It's a picture that's already over a year old

I intentionally put a big mirror in front of the computer in our house

so that I can see the TV through the mirror and also see myself . .

When I look at myself who has become more conservative lately, I think a lot about the past

The long hair that was dyed red and the fierce glare in the eyes along with the angry expression . .

I'm talking about back then when I got known for being an unlikeable entertainer <-- they mentioned on Star Golden Bell how Heechul was in the newspaper for having gone from an unlikeable to likeable celebrity

Often . .

Often I long for those times

hmmph ~ ♡

insideeye.gif

Title: 눈 속 의 나 (Me in my Eye)

2006.11.08 21:48

Am I the only one in your eyes . . ?

I'm the only one in my eyes too -_ㅡv

hee ~ ♡

uniform.jpg

Title: 교 복 (School Uniform)

2006.11.08 21:51

Wow . .

There's so many people who draw so well ㅡㅡ

As for me, every day all I do is draw eyes, nose, and lips on a dumpling . .

tsk tsk . .

heck . .

I'm holding a red card . .

doesn't it look like I'm going to give out warnings to

those yodel people who constantly publicize their own hompies and don't follow directions ?

I remember all your names (+_+)

Also because it's already been made . . it's put up frequently -_ㅡ++

Pow! I'm going to name names -_ㅡ^

Guest StylishAzNx07

i actually like him as the likeable type ... cuz often times when he is "unlikeable" he can get pretty scary! like when he looks angry ...

i like it when his eyes get softer and he smiles/laughs alot ... that makes me love him more<3 like when hes really serious, his eyes go like *BOOM* and yea..lol. i think his mysterious kind of unique sense of humor makes him hot, but i really like him when he looks more calm and nice.

Guest damifino

This is from the Trax thread....

Thanks everyone for the pics and translations in here! I`ve been falling behind on my TRAX news x_x ahh. Anyways, i took some caps from Mnet Wide news that they were in from the event mentioned a page back. I uploaded it on SS, so just PM me if you want the link! Feel free to share the link also ^^

traxsujukrycw7.png

i love the last cap. Heechul&Jay<3

Awwww, look at Heechul and Jay :wub: Heechul introduced himself by saying "Hello, I'm Kim Heechul who is a close friend and roommate of Trax" and Kibum introduced himself by saying "Hello, I'm Kim Kibum who lives with them."

Guest damifino

Oh? Do Kibum and Heechul still live with Jay? Or are there new rooming arrangements...Mmm, Heechul and Jay are so cute :3 Awwww

Kibum, Heechul, Hankyung, and a couple of the SuJu manager hyungs live in an apartment together. It's the same apartment that Jay used to live in before he left to go do Trax activities in Japan a couple of years ago. Now that Jay's back in Korea, I guess he's back to living where he's always lived. Kyuhyun also said that they all live together so I think at least one or more of the Trax may live in the other SuJu dorm too. Maybe they are all just crashing there since Trax isn't permanently back in Korea. They go back and forth from Korea to Japan.