Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest ilovesnoopy

omG OMG OMG!! wHAT THE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE?!

so when exactly did this happen????? O_o

UNBELIEVABLE... OH MY FREAKING GOSH....

man heechul pretty much said what i would have wanted and do want to say. ANTIS... omG.... *shakes head*

... but WHY?????? i just don't understand.. how people can be so sick as to do that... don't they have a conscience?? *looks ready to pull out hair*

thanks damifino for providing us with tihs.

gosh if i hadn't looked in here i wouldn't have known.

the 2 phrases that keeps bouncing around in my head is : WHY???? & HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?????????????????????????????????????????????

I think it happened late at night on the 14th. They said DBSK was filming "Heroine 6" at the KBS studios and it happened around 10pm or something like that on the 14th. But I assume with all the chaos and going to the hospital and all, Heechul and Kibum didn't get the call until after midnight or close to it.

This incident is going to have so much repercussions to celebrity-fan relations in Korea. Fans probably won't be able to just come up to celebrities and give them stuff especially food/drinks like they have been. It's a good thing that celebrities are going to get more cautious, but it's sad that it took something like this to make them.

oh woops i just read that after i saw my post come up... :sweatingbullets:

the 14th of... sept? :S

but it's not just that that's sad....

it's unbelievably sad now how celebs can't even trust their fans anymore and can't really distinguish between the REAL fans and those antis. The stupid person who gave yunho something took a real fan's chance to give yunho something that he would be able to enjoy....it makes me so angry to think about it....

anyways i'm sorry for spazzing . this is HeeChul's topic. and i'm blabbing on about Yunho's incident. :sweatingbullets:

Guest damifino

According to Naver, the girl who laced Yunho's drink gave herself up to the police. She's some 20 year old girl who confessed that she was a DBSK anti and that she hated Yunho and gave him the drink, but she said she honestly didn't think he would drink it. She gave herself up because she saw all over the internet that they had CCTV pics that they were going to spread around. I hope it really is the girl who did it and not some nut confessing just to get attention.

^ There's nothing wrong with talking about Yunho in here when something like this happens. He's like a brother to Heechul and most likely that's all Heechul's been able to think about all day today too. He wrote two very long posts about it and changed his entire minihompy because of it. If it affects Heechul, it affects us.

Guest damifino

Yeah, I haven't been able to enter his homepage in like almost 6-7 hours. It just gives me the form message that there is too much visitors so try again later. I thought initially that all of Cyworld was like that, but no, it's just Heechul's page. It isn't too surprising since "Kim Heechul minihompy" and "Kim Heechul cyworld" have been in the top 10 most searched for topics in the Naver search engine all day today, probably because of the news article about what he said came out.

^ I just checked Heechul's sister's minihompy because usually she'll repost things he posted on his webpage on her webpage for his fans. She had 53,557 hits on her minihompy today and it's only 7pm in Korea when she usually has 1/10 of that. Can you just imagine how many hits Heechul's minihompy got??? No wonder we can't get in.

Guest kookoo1430261968

oh, that is so sad. its so scary how the world is like this. i mean, if u don't like a group, that's ok, but you don't have to do something crazy like that. ohhhh and heechul is so upset, of course he would be, his good friend was in danger. but i agree with damifino, the celebrities are going to be very cautious now all because of someone being stupid.

Yes it ruined DongHae's birthday. To have something like this happen to someone who is like his brother is too much for DongHae. I mean so much happened to DongHae. I know its a HeeChul thread, but a little spazzing on DongHae wont hurt. Its HeeChul related. I guess.

According to Naver, the girl who laced Yunho's drink gave herself up to the police. She's some 20 year old girl who confessed that she was a DBSK anti and that she hated Yunho and gave him the drink, but she said she honestly didn't think he would drink it. She gave herself up because she saw all over the internet that they had CCTV pics that they were going to spread around.

^ wow...that's crazy...some 20 years old girl who hates YunHo. Very mature. There's no point in bashing her here, but I think many people want to skin her right now. But she gave herself to the police. So I guess she has a conscience. There are many unforgiving people in this world and the consequences that she will face will be...scary. Jail, prison, whatever... the consequences is going to be scary~. This is SM that she messed with.

I hope it really is the girl who did it and not some nut confessing just to get attention.

^that could be a possibility. I just hope that this will all end soon and that everyone will get better.

But now that I think about it...

I find her reasoning about not thinking that YunHo will take the drink is slightly ridiculous.

I mean...if she thinks that he wont take it, then why bother giving it to him? Would she go that far just to give YunHo a drink? I mean getting near TVXQ is not easy. But going near him just to give him a drink that she thinks that she wont drink. That is a waste of effort isnt it? Maybe I'm just looking too deep into it.

But its scary, I wonder how HeeChul will react to this.

but i agree with damifino, the celebrities are going to be very cautious now all because of someone being stupid.

^I think this incident caused quite the stir. They should provide an artist protection board, or some kinda of act- i'm studying too much History. >_____<. Yes, someone's stupid mistake.

Oh and before this whole issue got me off guard with the last thing that I said about HeeChul. Yes I love his voice. ~~~ He sounded sooo cool when he rapped in TWINS. LOL I heard him speak really fast a few times. It just sounded so cute. It really suits his face for some reason.

He matches more when he's singing rock or traditional pop than bubble gum pop, probably because he enjoys them more.

^ YES the rock image really suits him. He would actually sound really cool if he does some JPOP. He sounds better rapping fast. But hearing his voice is just enough. I missed seeing him on the screen, but reading his entries really helps.

Guest damifino

The anti's are having a field day on Naver, cussing Heechul out for cussing on his entry LOL Unbelievable. And also being angry and lashing out when Yunho isn't even doing so. I swear, some of these people act as if they've never had a loved on harmed by someone else on purpose. If someone had given OJ laced with super glue to my parents, sisters, or nieces? I'd do a lot more than cuss them out. That girl is lucky that Heechul is immobile at the moment and can't get his hands around her throat.

Guest ilovesnoopy

The anti's are having a field day on Naver, cussing Heechul out for cussing on his entry LOL Unbelievable. And also being angry and lashing out when Yunho isn't even doing so. I swear, some of these people act as if they've never had a loved on harmed by someone else on purpose. If someone had given OJ laced with super glue to my parents, sisters, or nieces? I'd do a lot more than cuss them out. That girl is lucky that Heechul is immobile at the moment and can't get his hands around her throat.

i hear you sister.... :fury:

speaking of his cyworld.. i had the opportunity to open it up.. but alas i couldn't read korean even if my life depended on it. * pouts * you dont know how much i wish i knew korean right then and there .... thats why i've decided to go take summer school ! wish me luck.. coz i know i'll need it [ i suck at learning languages! >_<]

... until i get the hang of things i'll have to depend on peps like damifino to share their translated versions w/ us! :D

Guest ShinHeeJJ

A friend sent me a file about the anti's replying to HeeChul's post. They know he's close to KiBum & Hankyung, so they threatened to hurt Hankyung but not KiBum (the anti said he/she liked Kibum better).

They've got to be more careful these days. God knows what they'll do next???

Guest MizJudge.d

One of the antis posted this

TRANSLATION:

kim heechul, who do you think you are?

do you really think some flower, shameless.

looking like a jinx, neither looking like a man or woman.

you want us to look for you, you just have to wait, we'll take action soon.

what has jung yunho's matter go to do with you, you have been a pain in my richard simmons

we'll watch read your cy everyday, and finally today we saw it.

even if you closed it, we'll still come

you should stay at home and have a good rest

now we can't do anything to you but we can affect people around you

we'll make sure you cannot take it

if people around you are affected, you'll be hurt, isn't it?

we know you are closer to that china guy, hangeng, isn't it?

and also you stay together with kim kibum (and another sentence that the ANTI mentioned she likes kibum more)

we'll make hangeng suffer and you will suffer

haha(repeat) the last sentence: anyway, hangeng is a foreigner

chinese people cannot do anything about it.

you just wait, we will come.

Credit to One.way in Suju thread for the translation

hahahah those ppl make me laff so hard. LOLzz kekekaka yess they'll hurt Hankyung IF they can get past his fans. tsk tsk. Ppl these days. I pity them.

Guest Kay*Kay

^WOW.. i just read that and i'm very sorry to say..anti's haf no life.

they seriously dont. they waste their time hating on others.

and now they're threatening hangeng caz he's close with heechul??

so stoopid..

Guest damifino

Seriously, these anti's don't know who they are messing with. Do they honestly think Heechul is going to get intimidated by them? LOL He's the first person to say that he himself is pretty. He's the one who went and THANKED anti's for having so much concern about him while he was in the hospital. He reads anti messages as critiques to study ways he could improve himself. Since bothering Heechul doesn't actually bother him, now they think they can threaten his friends? Nuts. Hell hath no fury like a vindictive Heechul. He doesn't just turn on you, he gets YOUR friends to turn on you. He asked of it when those idiot fans were calling him nonstop on his cell phone while he was in the hospital by threatening to post their phone numbers on the net so that their friends could identify them. He asked it of the luniatic super glue poisoner's friends to turn her in. They better watch their backs.

Guest mintoro

HeeChul msg on cafe yesterday evening... Gaia mentioned in suju thread... but i guess i'll post original here for Eunice to translate, issit ok?

title:[샤방샤방~ (^- ^*)=b] ^-^ 2006.10.16 18:44

윤호녀석 괜찮다고 하더군요..

연락도 됐고.. 녀석.. 역시 이몸 동생은 무적-_ㅡv

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ빱빱?/FONT>

아무 이상이 없다니까 이렇게 말할 수 있는거지.. 정말 그땐..

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

도대체 난 기복이 얼마나 심한거야~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ << '웃찾사' 의 '놀아줘' 빡빡이 아저씨 톤으로

아무튼 다행( ^ ∇^)/

그나저나..

'OnLy희철' 을 닫자고..?

헉..

얘들이..

큰일 날 소리를..

그럼 난 도대체 글을 어따가 남기라는거야~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ << 역시 '놀아줘' 의 빡빡이 아저씨 목소리로

제가 쓴글이 이리저리 날라댕기는걸 탐탁지않게 생각하시는 분들이 많이 있는거 같네여

물론, 이해가 갑니다

『KiseKi』만의 이야기로 간직하고 싶다는 것도 충분히 이해되구요

저도 비밀리에 일 저지르는거 몹시 좋아하거든여~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

반대로 스크랩을 하신 분들의 입장을 생각해보면..

『KiseKi』의 이야기를 우리만 알고 있기엔 너무 아깝다.. 라고 생각할 수도 있겠더라구여?

아냐?

아님말어라ㅡㅡ^

이게 참 애매모호하죠?

날 귀여운 괭이라고 생각해보세여.. 정말 요들리요들리하게 미쳐버릴정도의 강력한 귀여움을 가진..

무슨 일 일어나지않게 지켜주고싶고, 자기만 보고싶고, 자기랑만 놀아줬음하고..

이런 생각이 드는반면 밖에나가 자랑도 하고싶고, 사람들한테 보여주고 뽐내고싶기도 하고..

이게 옳다.. 저게 틀렸다 할 순 없는겁니다.. 다들 '입장' 있는거니까요

저 역시.. 전자(前者)의 이유로.. 아무나 좋아하는 강아지보단 주인만 좋아하는 괭이가 좋습니다

아름다운 꽃잎들은 나만 좋아해줬음하고, 나만 바라봐줬음하는 맘도 충분히 있구요

하지만 누구에게나 선택권, 결정권이 있는건데.. 이기적인 강요를 할 순 없으니까요..

흠......................................................................................

왜 갑자기 이런 쓸데없는 어려운 말은 하는거야~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ << 역시 빡빡이 아저씨 톤으로

제 생각은 이렇습니다^-^

오늘의 결론!!

니들 인생은~ 그냥 니들이 알아서 사는거야~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ << 역시..

아! 글구 미니홈피는 조만간 펼칠겁니다~ 내가 그걸 왜 닫겠어.. 몇 년을 해온건데ㅡㅡ^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

from my broken korean... well i only know a bit... heechul looks a bit good mood now...

one more entry just now 1 something ... he's still awake...>"<

title: [최고~ (ºㅁ º )=b] 아 니 . . 2006.10.17 01:11

아니 도대체 카페 주인장은 왜 이렇게 심각해진거야~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ << 빡빡이 아저씨 톤으로 (ºㅁ º )=b

그리고.. 리플은 하나씩만 달어~ 두세개씩 다는건 옳지않아~아!! << '개그콘서트' 의 육성회장님 톤

노트북.. 지금 이 글도 노트북으로 쓰고있고, 니니지도 재밌게 하고 있습니다.. 훗~♡

스크랩에 관해선 저도 해여~ 하지말아여~ 할 수 없습니다

글을 쓴건 저지만 『KiseKi』는 저 혼자의 것이 아니기 때문이죠

『KiseKi』는..

여러분들의 것이니까요..

어.. 나 캅자기 한긍 돼써여.. 싸이월든.. 여러푼들 커시니까여.. 잇 머에여? 핫지마아~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아니 도대체 난 오늘 왜 이러는거야~ << 빡빡이 아저씨

기복에다가 변덕까지 상상플러스돼서.. 글케 해대던 니니지도 지루해서 안하고ㅡㅡ;;

그나저나 난 뭔 얘길할라 그랬지ㅡㅡ;;

credit: Kiseki cafe

Guest damifino

Thanks, Mintoro. Here's the translations of both entries:

title:[샤방샤방 Shabang Shabang ~ (^- ^*)=b]^-^ doesn't have a direct translation but means "happy"

2006.10.16 18:44

They say that Yunho is fine..

I was able to contact him.. that boy.. alas a dongsaeng of this body (referring to himself) is invincible-_ㅡv

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They say that there's nothing wrong with him so I can talk like this.. but honestly a few days back..

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Exactly how severe are my mood swings~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ << imitation of 'OotChaSa's 'Play with me' BbakBbak ahjusshi

Regardless it's a relief( ^ ∇^)/

Anyways..

Let's close 'OnLy희철'..? <-- "OnLyHeechul' is where Heechul writes his posts in Kiseki

Ack..

You kids..

trying to get in trouble..

If you do that where the heck am I supposed to leave messages~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ << in 'Play with me' BbakBbak ahjusshi's voice as well

There seems to be many who think that my posts being passed around here and there is detrimental

Of course, I understand

It's completely understandable that you want to preserve the posts within『KiseKi』

I too thoroughly love spoiling secrets~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

On the other hand, if you think about the point of view of those who scrapped..

It's too wasteful only having us know the posts within『KiseKi』.. this could possibly be their thinking?

No?

If not, forget itㅡㅡ^

This is quite vague, isn't it?

Just imagine that I'm a cute kitty.. a kitty who possesses an overpowering cuteness that is enough to go really yodel yodel crazy over..

You would want to protect me so that nothing happens, you would want to be the only one to see me, you would only want me to play with you..

On the other side of these thoughts are wanting to brag about me outside, wanting to show me off to others and boast..

This is right.. you can't say that it is wrong.. since everyone has their own 'point of view'

Alas I.. due to previous experience.. prefer kittens who only like their owner rather than puppies who like everyone

I have plenty of desire of wanting that the lovely Petals only liked me, only looked to me

however to everyone there is the freedom of choice, discretion.. you can't selfishly coerce people..

Hmmm......................................................................................

Why am you suddenly saying these useless uncomfortable things~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ << BbakBbak ahjusshi's imitation as well

My thoughts are these^-^

Conclusions for today!!

Your life~ You guys should live it as you think best ~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ << As well..

Ah! And my minihompy, it will be open in time~ why would I close it.. it's something I've kept up for so many yearsㅡㅡ^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi & SJsource.

Here's the article from 1 am:

title: [최고~ (ºㅁ º )=b]아 니 . . [best~ (ºㅁ º )=b] Why the heck..

2006.10.17 01:11

Why the heck has the cafe owner become so serious~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ << Bbakbbak ahjusshi imitation (ºㅁ º )=b

Also.. only reply once~ replying two three times is not ri~ght!! << 'Gag Concert's Chairman Yook Sung imitation

Notebook laptop.. I'm writing this on it now, having lots of fun playing Nineage on it too.. hee~♡

In regards to scrapping, I do it too~ don't do it~ is something I can't say

The reason is that while I'm the one who wrote the entries,『KiseKi』doesn't just belong to me

『KiseKi』..

belongs to you guys..

Uh.. suddenly I've become Hangeng.. Cyworld is.. belongs to you guys.. what is this? Stop it~ <-- Heechul wrote out the whole sentence in Hankyung's Korean accent

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy the heck am I like this today~ << Bbakbbak ahjusshi

Mood swings and now fickle, I've become SangSangPlus (Korean gameshow).. I stopped playing Nineage because I played it so much that now I've become tired of itㅡㅡ;;

Anyway, what was I trying to sayㅡㅡ;;

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi & SJsource.

Guest banana_milk

oh my gosh, those antis are purely disgusting. I mean, i'm not a fan of dbsg or superjunior (only a fan of heechul and kibum through rr), but that is just sick, dude. why do they have so much hate for people they don't even know??

do you guys know when heechul can show up on tv? i miss him :(

OH that's good, I can feel the air again. Seriously, you can actually sense his anger through those trans. LOL, but HanKyung sounds soooo cute whenever he says 'what is this?'. Thanks for the trans damifino ^^ Arggg he's still on with his yodel song. I swear its getting a little annoying. Kinda suits him though. Its soo much better now that HeeChul has calmed down.

BUt think about the many antifans he gained. ~~~its rather scary.~

And the message that the antifan sent him. Some words were pretty bad. But I'm glad that HeeChul didnt even paid attention to that. I'm really glad. But I wanna kill the person who posted that entry. How immature~

Guest damifino

Heechul's reps at SM said that Heechul probably won't be able to do his individual activities such as acting, making appearances, and such until December unfortunately. He's getting around by limping and crawling still and doing his physical therapy to regain strength on his left leg. Hopefully, he'll be able to walk without the aid of a cane and without limping by December and apear on those end of the year award shows :)

Happy Heechul makes me happy too. His temper is not one to be reckoned with LOL Every loser anti is having a field day right now because Heechul's minihompy was in the news and all, but it should all be back to normal soon. Heechul closed the guestbook section of his minihompy because of those same lunatic anti's posting the same thing over and over again. But once things die down a bit, I'm sure he'll reopen it.

mm sorry another question. is minhompy and cyworld same thing? what about that cafe thing? does he have 3 personal sites?

---

im glad to see he's in a better mood. hes quite scary when hes angry. remeber that one time on sjfullhouse when he let anya out of the closet and she thought it was heechul who made fun of her when it was actually kangin. he started yelling at her ( playfully ofcourse ) but i thought it was quite funny =D just imagine how scary it would be if he was serious.

Guest damifino

mm sorry another question. is minhompy and cyworld same thing? what about that cafe thing? does he have 3 personal sites?

Yes, minihompy and cyworld are the same thing. Cyworld is the name of the server that hosts the individual websites which they call minihompy. Heechul's cyworld minihompy is his personal website. As for the fan cafe, that's Heechul's fan club webpage. He doesn't run that, but that's where his fans meet each other and hang out to discuss Heechul. He often posts there for his fans which he calls "Petals" as in flower petals. No problem, that's what we are all here in this thread to do... ask, answer, discuss, etc. Feel free to ask away.

Guest damifino

Ah, our happy go lucky Heechul is back! He posted a poem and a couple of posts on his minihompy today in addition to changing the intro pic to the one with him wearing the read checkered glasses and smiling AND put all his old folders back into the photo section :)

This is from the front page in his daily journal section:

Today is 그리움 (yearning)

Fragrance of rain..

Fragrance of being within the fog..

Fragrance of fallen leaves..

And..

Fragrance of Autumn..

If you close both eyes..

you can smell the fragrance of your youth

Here's Heechul's first post in the photo section:

heenimdoll.jpg

Title: 희 님 이 녕 (Heenim doll)

2006.10.17 18:23

Oh wow!

It's a doll that looks like me

If not, one that was made with me as the motive.. hee hee ~ ㅋ

Well well but..

It looks like it would cause one to feel a mothering instinct

Me . .

They say I look like I could take care of things by myself . .

that I don't make them feel a mothering instinct . .

Hmmph . .

If you get to know me . .

I'm a person whose sensibility is like that of a fragile dandelion in the sensitive spring breeze

one can tell even just by looking at my face -_ㅡ++

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

Here's Heechul's second post in the photo section:

leeheeri.jpg

Title: 이 희 리 (Lee Heeri)

2006.10.17 18:29

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What the heck~ how in the world do you make stuff like this~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

('OotChaSa's 'Play With Me' corner.. read it as if it were spoken by Bbakbbaki ahjusshi)

When I looked at the reference list, it said it was a photo of Hyori noonim. . . . . . .

As a result of 'Cutie Heenim' . . I feel like I aroused an enormous flurry . . ㅡㅡㆀ

I generally just delete Photoshopped images.. the problem is

this one and 'Cutie Heenim,' even I looked at them and laughed ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Anyway. . the 'G' mark that in embroidered on the hat . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Is the 'G' for 'Gag' ㅡㅡ?

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.