Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

haha heechul realli must enjoy yodel-ing...that last paragrach was funni

When I was playing the game during the day, Youngjoon hyung was besides me constantly saying

"Hey~ try saying 'I'm Kim Heechul'~ㅋㅋ"

"ㅡㅡ^ what do I do if the other person says 'Then I'm Sohn Ehjin.. (Heechul's favorite actress)' ㅋㅋ"

"Just try it once. 'I'm Super Junior's Kim Heechul' just like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"What if I say that and they say 'Who's that?' then I wouldn't know what to do~ㅋ"

"Hee! That could really happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Frank laughter like this and slightly childish game playing . .

It is the small happiness of those who are left behind at home during Chuseok . .

poor heechul TT.TT

Guest damifino

Heechul isn't completely alone, he has his manager hyung Youngjoon with him.

Since I put it up on the SuJu thread, I thought I'd post a pic of Sellectice and his friend Karrion up. Those are the cartoon characters that Heechul created when he was in high school.

th_wall_005.jpg

Sellectice

karrion.jpg

His friend Karrion

His best friend from high school, Daehyun, is Sellectice so I guess that would make Heechul, his friend Karrion???

And some more of Heechul's doodles which includes both Sellectice and his friend Karrion...

drawings.jpg

Heechul said that when his drawings appeared in Banolim 2, he thought that that's how parents must feel when their kids do something :)

Frank laughter like this and slightly childish game playing . .

It is the small happiness of those who are left behind at home during Chuseok . .

*cries* poor HeeChul~~~ he sounds sooooo sad~~~

I really like his drawings, its rather cute~~~

I should try drawing HeeChul ^^. He has an interesting face <33.

LOL he should really consider writing, HeeChul has a good sense of humour. <3 But that yodel song is slowly~~~ starting to get annoying.

ITS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the trans damifino^^

Guest damifino

Heechul's post from a few hours ago...

banolim2.jpg

Title: 1 년 이 훨 씬 지 나 고 . . (Way over a year has passed..)

2006.10.08 18:22

Way over a year has passed . .

From then and now, my face has changed a lot

Even the new manager hyungs said that when they first saw me I looked very fierce

Maybe it was last winter.. or the beginning of this year.. it was when we were performing 'Twins'

I was writing music by myself, I didn't talk to the other guys..

my expression was always..

'If you try start a conversation with me, you'll be dead'

I was like this and then when we came off from stage, I would disappear and go off on my own..

Even environments that were noisy with laughter and conversation would suddenly become quiet when I came around

Even when eating, I would never eat at a place where there were a lot of people..

My strong points would be sleeping while sitting in a chair..

listening to music..

falling asleep whenever sitting in a chair and listening to music.. it was just those three things

At first, they thought I was some sort of an outcast or a bully who beat up the guys a lot

Honestly . . when I think about it, maybe it might have been like that ㅡㅡㆀ

Even now whenever I talk with the guys about the old days . .

Kangin: Hyung, it was no laughing matter~ the guys couldn't even talk to you because they said you were too scaryㅋㅋ

Eeteuk: Really Heechul was totally rough.. he didn't even say a wordㅋㅋ

Me: I wonder why I was like thatㅡㅡ? It's not like I cussed at or hit anyone, right?

Kangin & Eeteuk: Yeah. it was just that you had no interest in what was going onㅡㅡ++

Me: Now I'm friendly with everyone~ㅋ I forgot I forgot~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(At that time, as Shiwon came in)

Shiwon: What are you talking about? Include me too me too~

Me & Kangin & Eeteuk: (Look at this boy.. wanting to get in late into our conversation..?) <-- loose translation to get at gist since it is a Korean expression

Shiwon: How come~ you guys are always like this only to me..

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The manager hyungs tell me now about back then..

They say it was as if they were watching 'Our Child Has Changed' (it's a Korean TV show about unruly children whose parents can't control them LOL) . . ㅡㅡㆀ

But why did I suddenly bring up this storyㅡㅡ^

Recently I've been talking a lot about things that happened in the past..

Regardless I would really like it if my face and the condition of my hair could return to what it was back then

DO NOT take this out without permission. Translated by Damifino@Soompi

Guest damifino

Here's yet another minihompy entry from Heechul.... it's becoming like a full time job, just translating his entries LOL

cutiehoney.jpg

Title: 큐 띠 하 니 (Cutie Honey)

2006.10.08 18:42

This . . edited image . . it's really funny . .

ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

I don't normally like my head being edited onto a woman's body but..

it's not like I have a choice over this..

and this is hilarious . .

ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Me . .

I've memorized this dance . . ㅋ ㅋ

While we were filming 'Rainbow Romance' and I was with Ayumisshi

Me: Hey~ owl sshi~ I'll try to imitate you~ㅋㅋ<-- Just like Heechul to use 'sshi' to show respect all the while making fun of Ayumi by calling her an owl LOL

Ayumsshi: Why am I an owl!! Also..

Me: (Ending the conversation)요줌 드러 잘나가는 나아가뚠 뇨자~♬

부타카께~ 부타카께~ 산쵸주지 안키루울~ㅋㅋ It's the same, right?ㅋㅋ<-- singing "Cutie Honey" imitating Ayumi's accent

Ayumsshi: ㅡㅡ^ When did I do that!!

Me: (Mimicking)When did I do that!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ<-- imitating Ayumi's accent

Ayumsshi: ㅡㅡ^ Oppa is like that, that's why you don't have a girlfriend!!

Me: Hmmmph..

Ayumsshi: Also why do you constantly use jonmal (jondaemal... formal language) to me?

Me: When I look at Ayumsshi, it's hard to use informal language.. (+__)a

Ayumsshi: ㅡㅡ^ Do I look that rotten? I think oppa looks more rotten!!

Me: Then I guess that's the way it is....

Ayumsshi: Eeeee sshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (cry of frustration)

Me: I'm Kim sshi.. Kim Heechul....

Me . . I must really be bored . .

Everyday I'm home watching TV alone and imitating other people . .

I'm practicing Mabbak and Samonim and Sasasasap ~ Hooriah! . .

Recently, while watching 'OotChaSa' with the guys . .

Me: I'm Tiritiri from outer spaceㅡ I lost my laughter when I was threeㅡ

Guys: ㅡㅡ?

Me: Now it's coming, now it's coming.. that that~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guys: ㅡㅡㆀ

Me: Pwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Guys: Hyung....

Me: Laughㅡㅡ^

Guys: Ha.. hahahaha.. hahahahaha.. hyung.. you look pitiful.,

Me: I do, don't I? This isn't quite right? Hmmm.. hmmmm....

Guest MizJudge.d

Hahhaa he's so hilarious even when he's bored.(___'') *nods nods*

I must agree that during their first debut singing "Twins" he looked so scary... like he wanted to devour somebody >< Before watching Suju Fullhouse ppl always said that he was an ice prince.

Kekek I'm kinda like that too when I meet new ppl, don't talk and do stuff on my own. If ppl do ask me something then my answer wouldnt be more than a sentence long.

Why do ppl keep photoshoping his face into a woman's body, i've seen a couple pics from Heechul forum. --____--''

huhmm I wonder...if he ever had a girlfriend before? I remember reading his 100 questions thing and he said he didnt. And remember reading from somewhere that he said on Yashimmanman that his first kiss was when he was filming a show. lolz *scratch head*

this is like...the first longest post i've ever posted on Soompi..on any forum, Heechul oppa makes me do this TTTTT

Guest damifino

Hahhaa he's so hilarious even when he's bored.(___'') *nods nods*

I must agree that during their first debut singing "Twins" he looked so scary... like he wanted to devour somebody >< Before watching Suju Fullhouse ppl always said that he was an ice prince.

Kekek I'm kinda like that too when I meet new ppl, don't talk and do stuff on my own. If ppl do ask me something then my answer wouldnt be more than a sentence long.

I think it was very fortunate that he was close to several of the SuJu members like Donghae, Kibum, Yesung, Kangin, Shiwon, and Eeteuk before they formed a group because I couldn't imagine what would have happened if everyone in the group thought he was scary and unapproachable! At least, they could tell the others, "Oh, don't worry, he isn't bad once you get to know him." Who knows, maybe he would have gotten booted out of the group if they weren't there to stand up for him LOL

Why do ppl keep photoshoping his face into a woman's body, i've seen a couple pics from Heechul forum. --____--''

I know! I've always wondered that too. I always thought it was rather insulting. I mean, no matter how pretty you are, what man would want to be made into a girl via Photoshop? I mean, a masculine female celebrity wouldn't want her head attached to a man's body by the fans, would they?

huhmm I wonder...if he ever had a girlfriend before? I remember reading his 100 questions thing and he said he didnt. And remember reading from somewhere that he said on Yashimmanman that his first kiss was when he was filming a show. lolz *scratch head*

On Yashimmanman, he said that he had a girlfriend back a couple of years ago before he debuted (but for only like 3 weeks LOL) and the kiss he mentioned wasn't for a show, it was real. She kissed him first while they were watching "The Lion King" in a DVD room. He talked about their first kiss as well as about all the things that he did for her during their courting period, like calling her, asking her out to dinner, asking her out for a movie, waiting for her outside her house, singing her lullabyes over the phone, etc. He said that she was the first person he ever felt that way about and that he's only really liked 2 people in his whole life, but dated only one of them. The second person was a celebrity and it was more of a one-sided love for MONTHS and MONTHS. This was more recent... some time earlier this year and as with all things about himself, he wrote about it in his minihompy as well as talking about it on Yashimmanman. He said that one day while they were together, the girl started crying and told him that she had lied to him, that she was already dating someone. Apparently the guy found out about her and Heechul and chewed her out. Heechul apologized and told her that had he known, he wouldn't have pursued her. He said he really really liked her and cried a lot after they parted. He didn't know what to do at first because it was painful seeing her on TV and the computer so what he decided to do was sign up for her fansites and see everything she's ever done. He said at first it was hard, but after awhile, he became sort of numb and didn't feel anything. The next day, he woke up and he no longer felt sad about it. He said when he liked her, he really really liked her, but if it can't be, it can't be... there's no purpose in dwelling, you just have to force yourself to move on.

this is like...the first longest post i've ever posted on Soompi..on any forum, Heechul oppa makes me do this TTTTT

LOL good for you :) The Heechul thread is becoming more like a bulletin board with mostly just me posting the translation of his posts. I feel like I'm overtaking the thread :( We should be like other threads and have more dialogue in here. I'm counting on you guys. After all, I can't be the only Heechul fan who wants to discuss him and his work, can I???

Guest kookoo1430261968

damifino, but i like your translations!. since i dont' understand korean language your translations are the best thing i've got.

but true to that, who would like to have their face photoshopped onto a body of the opposite sex. but atleast heechul can see the lighter side of it. i know i'd be offended if my face was photoshopped onto a male.

Guest mysidisvicious

LOL good for you :) The Heechul thread is becoming more like a bulletin board with mostly just me posting the translation of his posts. I feel like I'm overtaking the thread :( We should be like other threads and have more dialogue in here. I'm counting on you guys. After all, I can't be the only Heechul fan who wants to discuss him and his work, can I???

Ahaaa, I feel like such a freeloader coming to this thread every single day and not saying a single word about anything, even though I really appreciate the translations and how you're not intimidating like some of the girls on the general SuJu thread. That's mostly why I hesitate from posting anything on the SuJu thread anyway. I get scurred, aha. If anything, I'm mostly on LiveJournal. Any of you guys happen to be on LJ?

Guest MizJudge.d

Heechul apologized and told her that had he known, he wouldn't have pursued her. He said he really really liked her and cried a lot after they parted. He didn't know what to do at first because it was painful seeing her on TV and the computer so what he decided to do was sign up for her fansites and see everything she's ever done. He said at first it was hard, but after awhile, he became sort of numb and didn't feel anything. The next day, he woke up and he no longer felt sad about it. He said when he liked her, he really really liked her, but if it can't be, it can't be... there's no purpose in dwelling, you just have to force yourself to move on.

:( I never knew Heechul has such a soft side to him, well I've always thought that he's the kind of person that doesn't care about relationships since he doesn't talk about it much, and whenever I see a clip of him or him being on shows, he'd always be one of the first ones to goof around with other Suju members. I see him as a funny/cute/unique person, cuz he could look scary but make ppl fall for him just for being so. I dunno, I like the way he expresses himself I guess. I've never really gotten into a celebrity like this before, I don't have a celebrity crush on him or anything, he just makes me care hahahha, maybe I have too much time.

I feel so bad for him after reading your post. He's a kind of person that when he likes someone, he honestly does. And he must've liked that celeb girl really hard. One thing I don't understand is, why did she even accept him when she was already going out with somebody else, doesn't that call cheating? kek ㄱ_____ㄱ

Do you know which episode of Yashimmanman that Heechul was on? I'm still waiting for the subs.^^

LOL good for you smile.gif The Heechul thread is becoming more like a bulletin board with mostly just me posting the translation of his posts. I feel like I'm overtaking the thread sad.gif We should be like other threads and have more dialogue in here. I'm counting on you guys. After all, I can't be the only Heechul fan who wants to discuss him and his work, can I???

Yuppe me agree me agree. Sorry if I were to understand korean I would post news and such related to Heechul and Suju everiday. Sometimes it frustrates me cuz if there were any new Suju shows that come out, I have to wait for them to be subbed so I can watch it. I'd always be one of the last ones to get their news scoop. I feel useless that I couldn't do anithing to help. Mianhaeyo (-''-)

Let's keep this thread growing. ^^

Thnx Damifino for her biggest contribution in this thread. Fighting (^^)/

Guest damifino

Ahaaa, I feel like such a freeloader coming to this thread every single day and not saying a single word about anything, even though I really appreciate the translations and how you're not intimidating like some of the girls on the general SuJu thread. That's mostly why I hesitate from posting anything on the SuJu thread anyway. I get scurred, aha. If anything, I'm mostly on LiveJournal. Any of you guys happen to be on LJ?

No thanks necessary, I enjoy translating it so that everyone gets to know Heechul better and realize what a great fun person he is. I know that some people think that he's sort of scary and cold and all LOL I hope everyone feels comfortable posting here and that I'm not too overbearing posting all the time. I'm not on LiveJournal, but I'm on here practically all the time so feel free to post and exchange ideas and view points with us. I promise, we don't bite! :)

I've never really gotten into a celebrity like this before, I don't have a celebrity crush on him or anything, he just makes me care hahahha, maybe I have too much time.

Same here. It's not like I have a celebrity crush on him either, but I just find him so incredibly fascinating. He intrigues me. The things he says, the way he thinks, the things he does, it's just so amusing to me. And the interesting thing is that the more I read his minihompy and the more I learn about him via his writings and his TV appearances, the more fascinating he gets.

Do you know which episode of Yashimmanman that Heechul was on? I'm still waiting for the subs.^^

It was episode 170. Someone just posted it on YouTube, but as you said, there are no subs for it yet.

Guest damifino

Messages from Heechul's friends on his minihompy:

First, Yesung (from Super Junior) left a message...

희봉희봉희봉희봉 메롱 (구름^^ 예성)

which translates to

Heebong, Heebong, Heebong, Heebong mehrong (it's what Korean people say as they stick their tongue out... I guess a US equivalent would be neener neener neener?) (cloud^^ Yesung)

BTW "Heebong" is Yesung's nickname for Heechul as well as "snake hyung."

Second, Jung Euichul (costar on Rainbow Romance) left a message...

추석잘보내셨는지요~~꼭 놀러갈려구했는데 ㅠㅠ (꽃이 정의철)

which translates to

I was wondering if you had a great Chuseok~~I had planned on coming over ㅠㅠ (Flower Jung Euichul)

Guest miyawoks

^ hoho thanks for the update :)

hmmm so i guess he's closest to euichul in rainbow romance huh?

seems like they're always interacting outside the show, and heechul seems to frequently talk abou euichul and vuce versa...

damifino - thanks heaps for you trans. Dont worry about taking over. I dont mind ^^. Hahhaa, you're taking over with good stuff. As for the full-time job thing...well...you're doing a great deed^^. Your trans are always the best^^ without it, I think I will always imagine HeeChul as some random celeb without any characteristic.

I also feel like a freeloader comming here just to read the trans and spazz about HeeChul.

But its not like I can do anything else. =='''.

but true to that, who would like to have their face photoshopped onto a body of the opposite sex. but atleast heechul can see the lighter side of it. i know i'd be offended if my face was photoshopped onto a male.

Well at least he took the one up there cool. At least he didnt go nuts over it. Its very amazing for someone to take it that cool, because if I was him, I would have chewed the person out until there's nothing left.

Same here. It's not like I have a celebrity crush on him either, but I just find him so incredibly fascinating. He intrigues me. The things he says, the way he thinks, the things he does, it's just so amusing to me. And the interesting thing is that the more I read his minihompy and the more I learn about him via his writings and his TV appearances, the more fascinating he gets.

^ME THREE. Well, as far as I'm concern I never like HeeChul for his looks, even though he does look pretty cool, just not the kinda look that I would go crazy over. I like his interesting views on things, its mature, but at the same time... its rather cute.

I shouldnt be calling someone older then me cute. BUT HE'S SOOOO CUTE.

The way he thinks and the way he view the world through his eyes are different, that's why I like him. Well the only reason I know all this because of his diary entries on cyworld. <3 THANKS FOR THE TRANS DAMIFINO. <- I think that phrase is overused. But I seriously dont know what else to say.

Back to HeeChul, I didnt think that he would be an ice prince before. I naturally have a thing to ice prince, but I have an even BIGGER THING to idiots. LOL and well, HeeChul acts like an idiot at times, especially his smile. It just makes me laugh.

And I seriously have NO CELEB crush on him. I'm actually head over heels with SungMin and SiWon, but HeeChul is still my favourite.

I think this is the first time I spazzed so much about HeeChul.

HEECHUL I LOVE YOU <3 (not that love~~~ the other love)

Guest damifino

^ hoho thanks for the update :)

hmmm so i guess he's closest to euichul in rainbow romance huh?

seems like they're always interacting outside the show, and heechul seems to frequently talk abou euichul and vuce versa...

Yeah, Heechul said that Euichul is one of the few male celebrities that he actually calls on the telephone (and he really dislikes talking on the phone too) and what a good dongsang Euichul is to him. He wrote an entire minihompy entry about Euichul awhile back and he doesn't do that too often. He's also really close to Heebon (the girl who works at the cafe on Rainbow Romance), but that's because they were cohosts of the radio show that they had together, Youngstreet. He wrote an entire minihompy entry about her too. Although it seems to me like Heechul has many celebrity friends, he always says that he doesn't hang out much with many people and especially not celebrities.

I also feel like a freeloader comming here just to read the trans and spazz about HeeChul.

No freeloading involved as long as you spazz :) That's all any of us can do in a message board. Spazzing is just as much a contribution to a thread as a translation IMO.

Guest damifino

As I mentioned he would a few days ago, Heechul underwent another surgery today at 1pm Korean time on his ankle. Hopefully, all went well. Here's the translation of the news article about it:

'Car Accident' Kim Heechul, surgery to remove the iron rods today (10th)

[starNews 2006-10-10 17:08]

Super Junior Kim Heechul who is receiving treatment stemming from a car accident underwent surgery to remove the iron rods today, the 10th.

The representatives from Kim Heechul's management company, SM Entertainment revealed that "Kim Heechul underwent surgery today (10th) to remove the iron rods that were placed in his leg to fix the fractures."

On August 10, Kim Heechul was involved in a collision with the center median while returning from Super Junior member Donghae's father's memorial in Mokpo and received treatment at Seoul Ilwondong Samsung Hospital for a thigh fracture which required 12 weeks recovery time. Today, Kim Heechul underwent surgery involving thigh and ankle fractures.

The representatives stated that "If we follow the hospital's advice, Kim Heechul's condition is such that further rehabilitation is still necessary" and "after today's surgery, the plan is to continue to receive rehabilitation treatment." Currently, Kim Heechul is living at his dorm while receiving outpatient treatment.

The representatives also revealed that "Kim Heechul has recently been spending his free time reading books. He has also been watching a lot of TV and movies and monitoring the programs that his fellow members have been appearing in" and "also studying and writing and spending his personal time well."

Due to Kim Heechul's hospitalization, Super Junior's second album release has been postponed to next year from the original November release date.

Here's another article:

"SuJu Kim Heechul surgery to remove iron rods, all stop on activities until December! Concentration on rehabilitation treatment"

[Newsen 2006-10-10 18:01]

It was revealed today that Super Junior Kim Heechul, who has been receiving treatment due to a car accident, will have to receive rehabilitation treatment until December.

Kim Heechul who has been receiving treatment after his car accident, underwent surgery at 1 pm on the 10th to remove the iron rods that were placed to stabilize the fractures in his leg.

Kim Heechul's management company SM Entertainment revealed that on the 10th "Kim Heechul's surgery to remove the iron rods which required 1 hour, ended successfully" and "after he stabilized from the surgery, he returned to his dorm around 4 pm."

They added "even after the surgery, the diagnosis is that he will have to receive rehabilitation treatment until the end of the year."

Kim Heechul was involved in a car accident with the car ahead (wrong info) this past August 10th while returning from Super Junior member Donghae's father's memorial in Mokpo and suffered a thigh fracture which required 12 weeks recovery time and currently underwent surgery involving thigh and ankle fractures.

During the treatment period, Kim Heechul has been spending his time reading to his heart's content, taking time out to recharge. He's also spending his time watching TV and movies and monitoring the program appearances of his fellow members as well as his usual hobby of writing.

The representatives revealed "activities revolving around the first album have already concluded so there shouldn't be any conflicts with the rehabilitation treatment until the end of the year" and "it's unfortunate that Kim Heechul can't perform his individual activities, but we are satisfied with the sufficient off-time."

Super Junior's second album which had been planned for a November release has been postponed to next year.

OMgosh...the word surgery is equal to hell in my dictionary. Especially bones surgery. Anything kind of injuries that involves the bone in scary to me, its as scary as the way my right arm looks.

I'm glad that it ended with sucess. Removing the iron thing sounds scary.

When the article refers to writing, it was refering to his cyworld right? Or does he actually write stories? Hmmm I wonder. Any one know?

HeeChul FIGHTING <3 <3 <3

It was just today~~~ He's probably at home right now....hmmmm I wonder what he's doing? Bumming the net>____<

Well..that's my daily spazz...I'll be working on my HeeChul fanart now ^^

Guest damifino

hctest.jpg

Title: 철 심 제 거 수 술 심 정 마 빡 이 버 젼 (Feelings on iron rod removal surgery, Mappaki version) <-- 'Mappaki' is a character on Gag Concert

2006.10.11 01:38

Tadaak tadaak tadaak tadaak tadaak tadaak << sound effects

"Do you know who I am? I'm street leader Heeppaki~"

tadaak tadaak tadaak tadaak

"What do you see street leader Heeppaki as~"

tadaak tadaak

"Looking at the guest book"

tadaak tadaak

"It must have hurt.. so they were very concerned hee.. hee.."

tadaak tadaak tadaak tadaak tadaak tadaak . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"If it were you guys, don't you think it would hurt?"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

In truth . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I watch many episodes of that program at home . .

even personally creating scripts/scenarios . . ㅡㅡㆀ

so . .

when people come to visit, I sometimes put on a show for them . .

nowadays . .

I've become addicted to 'Tiri Tiri' . . <-- 'Tiri Tiri' is a character on OotChaSa

ㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑ~

Hmmph . . it's already time to go to sleep . .

I better go play Niniji ㅡㅡ++

More messages from friends left on Heechul's minihompy:

The first one, another from Yehsung to Heechul...

희봉이 놀러왓 (구름^^ 예성)
which translates to

Heebong, come and play (cloud^^ Yehsung)

The second one from Lee Eunsung who is the actress who played Jungmin, Heechul's girlfriend, on Banolim 2...

아프지마 쌍뽕 - (L 이은성)
which translates to

Don't be in pain, ssangbbong (I guess her nickname for Heechul meaning twin) - (L Lee Eunsung)