Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Triplets from “Superman Returns” Make Huge Splash with Calendars

Superman_Triplets_231.jpg
The calendar featuring the adorable triplets from KBS2’s “Superman Returns” has consumers rushing to buy the 2015 calendars.

The calendar is chalk full of pictures of Song Il-Kook’s children Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se.

Sales of the calendars have reached over
92,000 on the online store, Auction. At another online store, Interpark, the calendars have already been sold out. In the form of donations, Song Il-Kook has pledged to use the proceeds from the calendars to contribute back to society.

The idea to make calendars based on hit TV programs originally came from “Inifinity Challenge.” They have amassed 300 million won (approximately 270,000 USD), and the profits have gone to those in need. Hopefully, this trend will catch on and help everyone have a happy holiday season.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/24/triplets-from-superman-returns-make-huge-splash-with-calendars/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This site  http://itempage3.auction.co.kr/DetailView.aspx?itemno=B219502139&frm3=V2now shows 127,015 calendars have been ordered / purchased at 5,500 won each (~ 5 USD).

class="content-title" “Superman Returns” Triplets Make Surprise Appearance at Song Il Gook’s Play Dressed as Rudolf deedeegii December 24, 2014

“Superman Returns” Triplets Make Surprise Appearance at Song Il Gook’s Play Dressed as Rudolf

Actor Song Il Gook’s triplet sons—Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se—appeared on stage at their dad’s theatrical play, “I Am You,” dressed in adorable matching outfits.

On December 24, the triplets surprised the audience with an unexpected appearance in celebration of Christmas, as well as the extension of the play’s run.

It is said that Song Il Gook planned this special event for the audience as a way of thanking them for the support they have given to the play as well as for the love that the public has shown for him and his sons throughout the year.

According to the play’s production team, the ending curtain call proceeded as normal, until Song Il Gook emerged on stage holding hands with the triplets to greet the audience. Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se melted the hearts of the audience, as they transformed into Rudolf, all dressed up in the same outfits.
song il gook triplets

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/24/superman-returns-triplets-make-surprise-appearance-at-song-il-gooks-play-dressed-as-rudolf/

Can anyone tell me if Korean people celebrate the Western New Year or the Lunar New Year? I heard that the play was to end on December 31, but with the extension of the play, SIK  might have to work through the New Year as well. I hope the whole family has a wonderful time together during this time of the year.
The above photos of the triplets dressing as Rudolf with their Daddy in his stage outfit are so adorable. I wonder if there's a video of this. I would love to see how the audience went crazy when the triplets appeared ^^.

doodoofan7 said: Can anyone tell me if Korean people celebrate the Western New Year or the Lunar New Year? I heard that the play was to end on December 31, but with the extension of the play, SIK  might have to work through the New Year as well. I hope the whole family has a wonderful time together during this time of the year.
The above photos of the triplets dressing as Rudolf with their Daddy in his stage outfit are so adorable. I wonder if there's a video of this. I would love to see how the audience went crazy when the triplets appeared ^^.

class="content-title" “Superman Returns” Triplets’ 2015 Calendar Pre-Sales Rake in over 680 Million KRW deedeegii December 24, 2014 “Superman Returns” Triplets’ 2015 Calendar Pre-Sales Rake in over 680 Million KRW

Triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se’s 2015 calendar has become a hot topic and is being pre-ordered at very fast rates.

It has been revealed that the calendar featuring the triplets of KBS’ variety show “Superman Returns” has already brought in over 680 million KRW (approx. $616,000 USD) in pre-sales alone.

The pre-order period began at 10 p.m. (KST) on December 23, and in less than two days’ time, more than 125,000 calendars have been sold. These sales have surpassed numbers that were initially expected.

It is especially good news that the immense popularity of the three adorable boys has resulted in such as large amount of profit, as Song Il Gook has announced that the proceeds in full will be donated to contribute back to society.

Meanwhile, pre-orders will continue until December 31 through various online stores.

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/24/superman-returns-triplets-2015-calendar-pre-sales-rake-in-over-680-million-krw/

ONE BILLION HERE WE COME... \:D/ \:D/

Guest sig-Hadise

etc_15.gif?v=2Hello Mr.songilgook darling etc_22.gif?v=2etc_14.gif?v=2

etc_17.gif?v=2 Hello Ms.jung darling etc_22.gif?v=2etc_18.gif?v=2

etc_18.gif?v=2etc_18.gif?v=2etc_18.gif?v=2Hello min kook nimetc_22.gif?v=2 , man se nim etc_22.gif?v=2, dae han nim etc_22.gif?v=2etc_14.gif?v=2etc_14.gif?v=2etc_14.gif?v=2

Hello Dear sikers etc_14.gif?v=2

things_35.gif?v=2 Merry Christmas things_30.gif?v=2things_35.gif?v=2

2214134A549C27ED1B06E5

240FD53E549C288F042ECF

2769034D549C29721D8FEF

2220243C549C29CC1CD0DE

byeetc_21.gif?v=2

Hadise from IRAN

I can't believe that it's only been about 6 months since the triplets appeared on Superman Returns yet they've made such a huge impact on people all over the world, not just in Korea. Kind of makes you wonder how things would have been if they had joined from the beginning, maybe Superman Returns' ratings would have skyrocketed. I'm really thankful to SIK and his wife for allowing KBS to film their cute triplets, I know to them it was not an easy decision to make as parents. I guess they're glad with their decision, now that the triplets' have helped earn a lot of money for charity. I think the calendar and the emoticons aren't the only triplet-related stuff that has been used for good cause. 
I'm really glad that I accidently read an article about the Song triplets about 2 months ago. I only started googling the triplets because the article wrote that they are SIK's kids, which really aroused my curiosity since I've been a fan of his since Joo Mong. I'm looking forward to another year full of triplets' cuteness and awesomeness ^^.