Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

:)..ard, hope to see more rehearsal and btw for the new I am U play..it's fun to see them and make mistakes..it's all  being human beings..  v

Your welcome badmuler, can't wait to see your photos too!   AND OT, nice icon and signature..GOOD drama!    
Thanks for the photos, and nice to see more books behind him again….he look good in them..  lol

Nice clips, Cris, did you made all of these yourself??  Wishes I can make some.. :)

Hey Yvo..gotta love Michael and AMCG..pretty drama I must say..   or pretty rich drama I say??  :)

Waves to Gab and everyone!

Wow...10 more posts to go...i reached 1000...times goes by slowly!  :D

4799500244_dc0d4f741c_o_zpsfa0abc85.jpg

4799500260_cf3e72482d_o_zps90c2abbb.jpg

Song Il Kook Thinks Min Gook Will Be the Ladies Man Among the Triplets
1005-song-il-gook-and-triplet.jpg
On the latest episode of KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly,” actor Song Il Kook, currently performing for the play “I Am You,” was interviewed.
During the interview, the actor was asked about his triplets. He revealed that he was on top of their schedule, saying, “Right now it would probably be their nap time at the daycare center. With regard to the latest filming for KBS’s Sunday program “Superman Returns,” he talked about Lee Hwi Jae’s visit with his twins. Song Il Kook recalled the event, “Since there were five children, the house instantaneously became a dump. Forget having conversations—the day ended quickly and I didn’t do anything but say multiple ‘No’s’ to the kids.”
1019-song-il-gook.jpg

Song Il Kook was also asked about which of the triplets would be the one to bring home the most girlfriends. He responded with Min Gook (the middle one out of the three). As for the reason, he said, “Whenever he doesn’t listen to me and he can’t be controlled, he tends to find a nuna nearby and follows her everywhere.”

song-min-gook-e1413714950696.pngWhat do you guys think about Song Il Kook’s choice?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/19/song-il-gook-thinks-min-gook-will-be-the-ladies-man-among-the-triplets/

chellsee said: Song Il Kook Thinks Min Gook Will Be the Ladies Man Among the Triplets

On the latest episode of KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly,” actor Song Il Kook, currently performing for the play “I Am You,” was interviewed.
During the interview, the actor was asked about his triplets. He revealed that he was on top of their schedule, saying, “Right now it would probably be their nap time at the daycare center. With regard to the latest filming for KBS’s Sunday program “Superman Returns,” he talked about Lee Hwi Jae’s visit with his twins. Song Il Kook recalled the event, “Since there were five children, the house instantaneously became a dump. Forget having conversations—the day ended quickly and I didn’t do anything but say multiple ‘No’s’ to the kids.”
Song Il Kook was also asked about which of the triplets would be the one to bring home the most girlfriends. He responded with Min Gook (the middle one out of the three). As for the reason, he said, “Whenever he doesn’t listen to me and he can’t be controlled, he tends to find a nuna nearby and follows her everywhere.”

What do you guys think about Song Il Kook’s choice?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/19/song-il-gook-thinks-min-gook-will-be-the-ladies-man-among-the-triplets/

Song Il-Kook leads "I Am You" cast to Mt. Baekdu, sponsored by FILA Outdoorwears * * * Google translation * * * 2169BF3F54447F6B153303

105th anniversary of the death of Ahn doctor plays "I Am You"  sets out to trek to Mount Baekdu Country Schedule 5 nights 6 days from the 20th to the 25th October. 

The independent group of 10 people together, including Song Il pyeolchyeotdeon the independence movement of the center of activity in China, the main base Ahn doctor let the spirit back to the footsteps down the steep Ahn reverse this journey is Baekdu Mountain Country. 
Despite this busy schedule, especially China Country Song Il learning journey is actively promoted and emphasized the significance of the original homeland of the Baekdu Mountain trek and celebrate the achievements of Ahn doctor to pay for personal expenses, including travel expenses to total all the Earl reminded reporters said. 
The schedule of visits to the famous steep bitter cold in China, such as the house, Whanin, Baekdu Mountain, Longjing, haerim, Harbin, Dalian, Dandong place to start this journey of land. Fila Outdoors, including actors Song Il's exclusive model (Fila Korea from here, and sponsored 10 people in the group for the Outdoors. 
The "I Am You"  tickets will begin to go on sale on October 22. 
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201410201011552510

'Superman is Back' flies above other shows in ratings
The Sunday ratings battle for the variety crown among the Big 3 television networks continues!
KBS 2TV's 'Happy Sunday' ranked at the #1 spot for the night. '1 Night 2 Days' was 1st in its time slot with a 14.3% rating. 'Superman is Back' also pulled the segment ratings up with 17.5%, placing 1st in its time slot as well and the entire segment rated at 13.9% in first place.
MBC's 'Sunday Sunday Night' was again in second place. 'Real Men' rated at 11.2%, falling to last place in its timeslot. 'Dad! Where Are You Going?' also fell behind with 11.6%, but it was still good enough for second. The entire segment rated at 10.7%, coming at second.
SBS' 'Good Sunday' suffered the worst ratings. 'Running Man' rated with 12.1%, managing to pull itself to the #2 spot. 'Roommate 2' managed to rise, up to 8.2% and but last in its slot. The segment ranked at 9.7% overall.
Which show are you watching on Sundays?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/superman-is-back-flies-above-other-shows-in-ratings

Thanks Chell and KB for more background books/library behind him photos!  Must be good luck for them, books are good for you.. :D   Getting into guys behind books..these days..  ;p Especially for the FILA add nice to add that tough!   

Hey will, good seeing you!    Its great seeing kids do their own things, and have their mistakes too..and pick it up again!?  :)   It's also great no one has gotten hurt or any injuries.  JUST yet!??   Fighing Song Brothers..

:)..Thanks Badmuler, will be waiting patiently…  v    
    Your welcome, on my icon hoping his face be more center, but least a bit of his cute face on the side, is just as nice!  
blushing, I'm always RED whenever mention his name.  :D 

4797852815_82ec11ffbc_o_zpse9f48224.jpg  4914760473_0674b1b0e8_o-1_zpsc3959afc.jp

New poster of Entangled from https://www.facebook.com/movie.entangled
Entangled is coming to the theater November 2014.
10649098_718981421522185_576977688327182

Entangled / 현기증 (hyeon-gi-juung)Directed by Lee Don-ku (이돈구)Screenplay by Lee Don-ku (이돈구)Genre:  FamilyDuration: 94minRelease date in South Korea : 06-Nov-2014Cast:Kim Young-Ae as the motherDo Ji-Won YoungheeSong Il-Kook as SanghoKim So-Eun as Kkotnip
Synopsis:Filmmaker Lee Don-ku who was invited to the Busan International Film Festival, New Currents with his debut film "Fatal" (2012) returns with a tale of irreversible tragedy in his second feature Entangled. 
There is a house where a family of four live: mother, her eldest daughter Younghee who is married, younger daughter Kkotnip who is in high school and Younghee’s husband Sangho. 
The family is filled with happiness when Younghee gives birth to a child, but an unfortunate mishap caused by mother leads to the death of the child. Totally distraught, Younghee decides to leave her mother’s house with her husband. Mother’s Alzheimer’s condition worsens with the couple moving out and Kkotnip is forced to live in anxiety. At school she is pushed around by schoolmate Junghye and at home she has to deal with her mother who has issues of controlling her emotions. With no one to help her, Kkotnip is driven to the edge. 
A film that depicts how a happy family is destroyed, actress Kim Yeong-ae gives a superb performance as mother. 
201410210846469610_1.jpg

http://youtu.be/NeaCajEF70A