Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

metaltiger said: Thank you, gabi, for the happy birthday wishes to Gentle SIK Hawaii.  Hard to believe GSIKH is 8 years old.  They started from a dedicated 8 members who met SIK in Korea in 2006.  Meeting him in person, smitten by his sincerity and generosity, they returned to Hawaii determined to establish a fan club for him.  Club members worked tirelessly to raise money to bring him to Hawaii by making mandoo and kimchee.  They were rewarded when he came in 2009.  He liked it so much that he returned to film A Man Called God in 2010. 
Through GSIKH, which now numbers close to 100 members, I have been so fortunate to meet kona and charmy.  In turn, GSIKH has benefited from soompiers like you who share their videos and artwork with us. 
Aloha and thank you to all of you.

Congratulations to our superstars - gabi, ardent, hoonwoodjoon and kona!  My apologies if I missed anyone.

lol…thanks for these hilarious gifs….Poh..or I think that's him in the first one??  lol.. Look like he skating happily joy!!   :)  Don't slip now..    

Wow..KB…what a gorgeous and delicious 8th Anniversary cake!!   And lovely horse statue there!!   Congrats to Gentle SLK Hawaii!   
lol..Think I also got the promoted too..pretty cool!!  But your more of a Veteran..than I am!!  I still need to reach 1000..posts..  ;p  
 Wow.Lucky winners who will go to the shootings..  Have fun and good times!  

Thanks Metal, nice to rate others these days…we ALL come along ways..this fabulous family/life we have!  Like that..Idol!  v  So congrats to everyone..with their efforts..  :D

Thanks for the updates..Celiap, shall be an interesting drama..  

Waves to sou...

Forgotten where I got this photo from...let me know if this is yours?? 

5717776274_c79eb4f795.jpg

I'm just noticing a HEART shape on his arm there!  ;p 
5050823109_2d6e0a5fbc.jpg

celiapkorean

said:

metaltiger

said: Thank you,

gabi

, for the happy birthday wishes to Gentle SIK Hawaii.  Hard to believe GSIKH is 8 years old.  They started from a dedicated 8 members who met SIK in Korea in 2006.  Meeting him in person, smitten by his sincerity and generosity, they returned to Hawaii determined to establish a fan club for him.  Club members worked tirelessly to raise money to bring him to Hawaii by making mandoo and kimchee.  They were rewarded when he came in 2009.  He liked it so much that he returned to film A Man Called God in 2010. 

Through GSIKH, which now numbers close to 100 members, I have been so fortunate to meet kona and charmy.  In turn, GSIKH has benefited from soompiers like you who share their videos and artwork with us. 

Aloha and thank you to all of you.

Congratulations to our superstars -

gabi, ardent, hoonwoodjoon and kona!

My apologies if I missed anyone.

Superstar?  Nice title.  Thanks, Soompi.  It's a great feat reaching this place wherein you are given the title "Superstar". 
I started as "Ardent", way back 2007 (if I'm not mistaken) then to "Ardently" after my account was canceled for some reason.  So many things had happened during my stay here. I met a lot of friends as passionate like me.  Unfortunately, most of them were gone now. They come and go, just like the passing wind.  A few managed to make a come back, rekindled their passion.
I've learned a lot in this forum.  Video editing, photoshop and writing poems, all inspired by my love for SIK and the relentless efforts of Sikers, who are more than willing to help in some aspects.  Many times I've tried to leave this thread because of the pressure, hurt and misunderstandings that I experienced.  Yet, my undying love for SIK always leads me back here.  In the end, it's still all about him that I have to stay, no matter what.  Titled or not, it doesn't matter, really.  What counts are the way we post, the effort we make in posting messages that make this forum interesting and enjoyable to others.

Some links for new friends who visit SIK thread on soompi:

http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/the-art-of-seduction-movie#videos
 http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/a-man-called-god#videos
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/fermentation-family
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/crime-squad
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/jumong
Love you all, SIKers!

Congratulations to celia, another superstar!

Your article on The Tatooist sounds very promising for international recognition of SIK.  For selfish reasons, I am so hoping that this film will be chosen for the Hawaii International Film Festival, meaning he would come to Hawaii.

Hello Dear SIKers ^ ^
Wow,long time no talk!

Congratulations to GHSIK fan club for the 8th anniversary
OMG!So many good news about the " TATTOOIST ",hope to see him in the big screen soon!Although I did not expect to see him as a serial killer ,but i sure we will be wonder by his acting skills at the end of it and...i hope we won't see him dying and the final scene like the Emperor of the Sea...Thank you always for your supports and updating!

Good luck!

Hi, dear SIKers!
Today is a traditional celebration of Love & Nature in Romania, called Dragobete (similar with Valentine's Day, but much more passionate and celebrating Nature's fertility - and for SIKers celebrating their love for SIK, of course!). Our Fan Club's traditional Contest Song Il Kook have just ended the 3rd edition after a week of questions and answers - with traps, specific questions, pictures, photos, videos and so on. It was a beautiful and passionate week with our Prince! Let me show you two of these questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl9WAhPIC4M

Many competitors answered very quickly. Do you? :D :D

I was checking my email today and found out an unread message from METALTIGER. She told me that she showed mt video "I'll Remember You" at the GSIK Hawaii fan meeting. I was elated by her gesture of appreciation to my works.

Sorry, Metal, for saying this a little too late, "thank you". It's my pleasure to bring simple joys to all sikers.

Shooting of Tattooist is going full speed.It is anticipated to complete by 03/17.

Sole picture found from yesterday set visit with 10 GeNtLe members plus officers.Photo taking must have been prohibited.
21695E425310A57A23C846

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aigoo, all the emotion icons under the posts are gone ??? 
emotion-icons-11029208.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banner at location visit.
Waiting for more pics from GeNtLe...
22052E3F5310F11F34DBE3