Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@Songmira, the Jumong Reference Guides are all worth it.  They had so much information about the popular Jumong series that we wouldn't never learned otherwise.  I paid more than 300 USD for the "US release' boxset.  The content was contributed by the famous "MisterX" who is very knowledgeable about Korean history and historical dramas.  He's the one who translated KOTW and many others via WITHS2, a fan-translated site. WITHS2 is slowly phasing out due to sites like dramafever.com and hulu.com which provide fast subtitles for a reasonable fee.
Gabi, this IS my number one Jumong MV.  I actually shred tears watching it the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13566182713_2797e309d2_b_d.jpg

@gabisikfan @KonaBeans since you posted your favorite Jumong MW i'll post mine too  ;)) The One That Got Away(cover by Tiffany Alword and Chester See).............................Talk about our future
Like we had a clue
Never planned that one day
I'd be losing you

In another life
You would be my girl
We keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away

SOOMPI Exclusive

Some news for our SIKers about movie releases.
Vertigo:    JuneTattooist:   August

I know there's no news about the musical so far, but DON'T give up hope yet.I see some light at the end of the tunnel :bz .
So hang on.
:o)

It just dawned on me that it's been two years since we see SIK in a new drama and there's no guarantee either that we can watch "Vertigo" and "Tatooist", sooner.  I still wish he would reconsider another long drama in the near future.

Hi again, dear SIKers!
Romanian Fan Club Song Il Kook is sponsoring a project with some important actions helping homeless children, people with autism, cancer and first aid in emergencies, as you can see in these posters:

10171057_612461668838038_720692850_n.jpg

1601259_612461672171371_610767321_n.jpg

We continue the actions from Christmas till now, making our beloved Prince's name better known in schools and universities. To be very honest, if there wasn't Mr. Song's charity actions, our own actions wouldn't be materialized so quickly and focused. SIK was our guide and model.
THANK YOU, SONG IL KOOK SSI!!!
Thank you, dear SIKers! Love you all!

gabisikfan

said: Hi again, dear SIKers!

Romanian Fan Club Song Il Kook is sponsoring a project with some important actions helping homeless children, people with autism, cancer and first aid in emergencies, as you can see in these posters:

10171057_612461668838038_720692850_n.jpg

1601259_612461672171371_610767321_n.jpg

We continue the actions from Christmas till now, making our beloved Prince's name better known in schools and universities. To be very honest, if there wasn't Mr. Song's charity actions, our own actions wouldn't be materialized so quickly and focused. SIK was our guide and model.

[size=5]THANK YOU, SONG IL KOOK SSI!!! [/size]

Thank you, dear SIKers! Love you all!

Thanks song, on the special, nice it's still in peoples memories..and don't think that will go away anytime soon!  v  

Hey metal, yeah looking forward to see and hear about the promoting on makkeoli, coming up soon!!  I'm sure a few anniversaries will be up and running!  v

Thanks KB..for another references on Jumong….this had quiet a bit of information..took me a while to read it though!  Or have missed some..  Very addictive.. lol.

Hi unnie77, welcome to soompi and Songie form….enjoy here!    He's very handsome indeed!   :0

Well..PB isn't letting share photos still..wanting to contiune with my jumong photos books, that I've forgotten about or late!  Not sure what's wrong..   

Here's some news we've been waiting for.ALthough it doesn't mention SIK, we know Yun Seok-Hwa (who directed I Am You) already had him in mind before she launched this play.
Audition is from April 04 - April 09, 2014Top Hat Musical Play will run from November 27 - February 15, 2015
Google translation.Any contribution to better translation greatly appreciated.
Yun seok-hwa West End musical production, Korea landing ... 'Top Hat'

NISI20140326_0009506431_web.jpg

58 participated in the co-creator of the work of the UK's most prestigious Lawrence Olivier Award-winning musical 'Top Hat (Top Hat)' seems a domestic debut. 
Southaven Publisher musical performances and 'Top Hat Korea', according to 'Top Hat' is from November 27 to February 15, 2015 Seoul Arts Center in Korea Apgujeong BBC premieres. 
Aldrich April 2012 UK West End musical theater premiered last year in the UK through the Tony Award as Best Picture Lawrence Olivier on the top, is not free of charge, costume awards swept three divisions. Britain's best actor Lawrence Olivier (1907-1989), the award is named after. 
Ascot United's legendary dancing couple Fred and tare the same name starring Ginger Rogers movie (1935) is the original. American star tap dancer who visited England 'Jerry' the British Ladies 'Dale' Meet the twists and turns that make up the end of romantic love water. Colorful tap and jazz classics of the number of 'Cheek to Cheek (Cheek To Cheek)' is such an impressive musical show. 
Yun seok-hwa is directed to South Korea takes on with the show producers. She has the musical rights in Asia. Haven Musical co-creator of representatives to participate bakyongho. 
'Top Hat' Korea actor appeared on the skewered through the audition. Southaven musical home up to 28 days (www.musicalheaven.co.kr) is through an online application. Auditions will be April 7-9 days progress. Possess a good command of the successful candidates in London in July for one month to get the tab and swing-related lessons are given the opportunity. 
'Top Hat' Yun seok-hwa led by the Company and the Company dolkkot 'monthly audience "to take over the co-Sponsor. 

Source:  http://news.nate.com/view/20140327n13933

UK Official TOP HAT website:  http://www.tophatonstage.com/home/
Korea TOP HAT audition site:  ttp://www.musicalheaven.co.kr/sub05/sub0501.php
69591_592956894127205_598402101_n.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yun Seok-hwa directed musical 'top hat' open auditions held
Yoon Suk-Hwa directing the musical ' top hat ' held open auditions [Herald economic = modification reporter] this holiday stems in South Korea looks to the musical ' top hat (TOP HAT) ' this will hold open auditions. T H A ' TOP ' actress Yoon Suk upset will join as a co-creator.

April 2012 the United Kingdom performing in a West End musical theatre TOP Aldrich H A T ' is referred to as England's Tony Awards 2013 Olivier awards in best picture, it's not gratuitous, swept three out of the imagination of the sector.
 This was one of the best auditions for successful applicants successful applicants for the month of July, in London to tap and swing and get high-quality lessons that relate to will be offered the opportunity to. 
20140327000082_0.jpg

' TOP H A T ' is an American analyst at the legendary dancing couple Fred stair and Ginger Rogers starring his namesake, the movie transfers the work as a musical (1935). United Kingdom visited American star tap dancer Jerry United Kingdom Lady Dale love at the end of the twists and turns to make based on the romantic story.

More than 30 actors, showcasing a brilliant tap dance and jazz number of classic ' chick-chick (Cheek To Cheek), including, without limitation, music, New York and London, leading up to the grandeur of Venice and stylish stage, sexy and colorful costumes, etc.
 T H A ' domestic ' TOP premiere directed by participating as a co-producer in the West end premiere of a theatrical actor, Director, producer, Yoon Seok painter. Moreover, Park Yong-Ho as a musical haven representative participates as a co-creator.
 Auditions are conducted on April 7-9. The primary screening, the second practical application come true. The following 28 days on a musical haven website (www.musicalheaven.co.kr), the online registration.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20140327n04827

~O)

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/1oxw/49226

About Makgeolli Tour
Professor Seo Kyung-duk will hold the Makgeolli Tour at Gwangjang Market, Seoul from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm on Apr. 10th ( Thur ).If you have a plan to join the event, please e-mail to Professor Seo Kyung-duk, writing the reason why you like Makgeolli, and your phone number.You may lucky enough to get an invitation to the event.bycmen@naver.com
Deadline: Apr. 9th ( Wed ) 12:00 pm2 people can apply in an e-mail.
2278C6505342978B07DEBA

Note:  Song Il-Kook will be part of the event
~O)

KonaBeans said:  About Makgeolli Tour
Professor Seo Kyung-duk will hold the Makgeolli Tour at Gwangjang Market, Seoul from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm on Apr. 10th ( Thur ).If you have a plan to join the event, please e-mail to Professor Seo Kyung-duk, writing the reason why you like Makgeolli, and your phone number.You may lucky enough to get an invitation to the event.bycmen@naver.com
Deadline: Apr. 9th ( Wed ) 12:00 pm2 people can apply in an e-mail.
Note:  Song Il-Kook will be part of the event

That’s right @SongMira. They took the picture at the National Theater, after the show. It was the premiere of the changgeuk “Janghwa Hongreon” also known as “A Tale of Two Sisters”. It’s a musical and SIK watched it before the auditions for “Top Hat”. :D

Here is the info I found on the internet.

Source:http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2986917

Tale+of+Two+Sis+(2).JPG