Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

ardently said: SongMira, the "Jumong who really loved whom" has always been the question that seems to puzzle every viewer of the drama. It's a sensitive matter to discuss because there are also some Jumong-Yesoya shippers. But we can't deny the evident truth. My daughter and I has just finished watching Jumong, recently. It was a marathon of 4 to6 episodes every night. She is not really crazy about Korean dramas and it was her first time watching one. She cried at jumong-soseno fate, and had the same views as you. I think a non fan opinion is not biased and more honest.

OMG. My heart flutters seeing these pictures. Our prince is so handsome. Han Hye Jin and he looks so good together. I was looking forward for another drama with the two of them, but to my dismay, it didn't happen. He ended up doing another one with Yesoya (Song Ji Hyo), instead.

ardently said: OMG. My heart flutters seeing these pictures. Our prince is so handsome. Han Hye Jin and him looks so good together. I was looking forward for another drama with the two of them, but to my dismay, it didn't happen. He ended up doing another one with Yesoya (Song Ji Hyo), instead.

Guest dana m

Hello MY DEAR FRIENDS!!
   Every day is special to me YOUR FAN SIK, just because I admire and respect this WONDERFUL MAN AND bright ACTOR! 
   THANK YOUR UNIVERSE showed me!!! HERE ARE TODAY AND THAT THE LITTLE GEST showing me my  GRATITUDE! 
      FOR SONG IL KOOK ..... birth triplets is certainly the most special day ...10007052_689280071123519_2067624079_n.jp1981989_689279237790269_1069539609_n.jpg
     GOD BLESSED ALL THE SIKERS!!!

Guest zahrasong

hoonwoodjoon said:  Hey zah..very lovely art drawing, you posted on the 17th, that looked very easy to do!!  Wow….don't need any fancy colorings or effects..plain and simple are just as lovely!!  :0

Guest zahrasong

Hello dear SIKers!

Thanks to all for sharing beautiful posts:-*

46650115471541347699.jpg

Happy marriage anniversary:x Happy Birthday children:o)

Always be happy:-*

70990692606353721606.jpg

I was wrong  ;;), as of March 16, "Tattooist" was still shooting.GeNtLe officers (NO MEMBERS) made another visit.I just posted the Google translation here, I couldn't understand much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/1oxw/49217

Movie Review tatuyiseuteu rice + Coffee Support
March 16 bapcha movies and coffee or tea on the set tatuyiseuteu went to support . The rise and fall recording date may or may not support , but the situationFortunately, thanks to the crew safe side, I finished a lot of care could haejusin Meal time is 18:00 hours , 5:00 to coffee and tea will be open to supporters of March 16 began. ~ 2:30 - Goguryeo 's love has arrived on the set with . Ed said you were right in the middle of one country 's first shot did you go and after a little bit of your time and I ohsyeotseupnida .As soon as we had one country 's first word is " busy cafes that have yet to attend so sorry ," he said .Who was like a lot of the usual two seem to capture . Directly deliver late anniversary present day Him. Preserved flowers ( flowers wither ) , but be careful to look at the sun and moisture 2-3 years say that you can retain the children out of the reach table here hasyeotgo marveling not so high in pain. He has two .I like pretty flowers into your wine is purchased.Do you ask permission delightfully busy , but we had authenticated photograph .
2343A345532719E029CF89

3:30 bapcha tea and coffee arrived.  Due to delays in taking the 7:30 dinner was delayed. So I decided to prepare rice tea slowly. Coffee is open as planned, I decided to 5:00. This time, before the coffee is good, but the menu has been prepared by a variety of vendors. This is the one country that's charmingly decorated with a lot to us.
22063938532721DC2431BD

257B8438532721DE27FD91

257A4F38532721E002A4D4

27753338532721E22B947B

226E8938532721E42D9DF7

2255D138532721E63943BE

2506324A532722620F7551

2147AF4A53272263245859

Content of the message is  Do not worry, the coffee value Once the eye is laughing Enough for me ^ ^ Worried about having a heart attack ^ ^  Do not hurt Finished shooting fun Back ^ ^  The prolific juseyeo ~ It worked like a cow ~ This strength is GeNtLe Responsibility dot right here!  God called the man disappeared Always your choice ♡ cheer  The most thrilling movie Tatuyiseuteu! Meotkung core!  About! Republic! Hurrah! Long and healthy Please remain an actor- The fresh customer focused audience Tatuyiseuteu to Jumong! I'll try ^ ^ hundred  Learn to see to believe Song Il Kook! Always, invariably You only support the  Olkil to the Republic of Korea Tatuyiseuteu for movies ♡ cheer 
He laughed so much in one country by a message Friar saw. ^ _______________ ^ 
One country by a short break in the middle of shooting .... His
2527CA34532726B1172B3E

You seem to have found strange. ⊙ ⊙
226B3834532726B207B4AB

213ACE34532726B33C1120

Geolkkayo new coffee just loved the car?
23740034532726B427F055

God .... ㅠ ㅠ shoes tee shot in the middle of them leave in a hurry najiyo ^ ^;;;
244D0234532726B50F3E27

25575C34532726B60CAF4A

2348C434532726B712DE1C

253F6844532726B8247564

255C8144532726B91A8885

22013F44532726BA0EC784

21112F43532727C8073BA1

25060A46532726BF2BCA7E

Come back and look again at night went to attach ^ ^ ~ 

I'll stop talking and talking coffee bapcha now ^ ^ 7:30 back to 8:00 for dinner which was scheduled was postponed. Standby time is still family grows. Went However, because all happens all the time shooting uiyeon to have waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13234114964_bb4e6618cc_b.jpg

This menu is

Marbled beef bone cauldron Seolleongtang

Green salad bar

Spicy chicken ribs griddle

Grilled leek and smoked duck

Japchi court

Four kinds of basic dishes

Two kinds of fruit

Muffins & Cheese cakes

Two kinds of soda + water

* Add a shot of staying up all night with a lot of tired rooms for seutaepbun favorite food seems to have added one 

[image]

Fortunately, served in the room was good too.

[image]

Enjoy it all really thankful stand

I ate too many people too many personnel received ^ ^

[image]

This banner is  from the crew side 

Celebrate the end of filming we'd taken your time has wanted to write.

A bunch of meat on the dinner menu are worried by jiyo one country.

So, apart from lunch prepared by one country.

Delivers almost instant warm-up called We've made lunch. 

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Lunch Menu 

Grilled chicken breast

Ricotta cheese salad  

Natural pine mushroom soup 

Ginseng perilla dressing  

Golly brooch squid body sukhoe 

Assorted fresh vegetables (kohlrabi / cucumber / carrot / celery / broccoli, etc.)

Pumpkin Rice nutrition  

Baked potato 

Assorted mini fruit basket season

Drinks (vitamin drink juice, etc.) is.

[image]

I tried to take lunch in one country, but by the hand as she is now ^ ^;

[image]

Was a real juicy photo * ^ ^ *

After dinner, a small event ~

Instead of taking a cake to commemorate the end of

He's very good in one country we offer you walnut pie.

The first day of the first million to support the dream of a bishop to hear sindaneun

10th edition Tattoos walnut pie-shaped memorial candle stuck in neunde

Director and one country so that's a dream come true We've origin.

[image]

[image]

[image]

In addition to children's birthday day 

3 boxes of toys from the very large producers side had to prepare

Like a child's favorite pulled into one country. 

Taken as soon as the evening went to eat.

Shooting was continued without restless.

Bob finished the car and went back to 11 pm

Coffee Tea recording continues until the delay is finished I'm 12.

We finish and I arrived home at 2:50 minutes dwaetgo

Love by Goguryeo arrived at 3:00 as we know, about 30 minutes ^ ^

How the day went past does not remember what happened ^ ^;

Taking the final few days and should be taken not to break.

I ask a lot of support to the end. ^ ^

* Other bapcha and Coffee Bumper Sticker 

[image]

[image]

PS: Credits to  be a big star, and one received the hospitality and remains, in the words of the memory.

He's a big star even though they are one country with too hasidago hand the president. 

Here's my attempt at translating 3/17/14 Kona's posted article from cafe daum by Pooh(?). I still don't understand some ?? parts.  I'll post the rest of the article soon.

Movie Review Tattooist Food truck and Coffee truck support
March 16 I went to support the food truck and coffee truck service at the movie Tatooist shooting set.
 Weather at the shooting was not stable, but the crew worked to make everything safe.
 When March 16 began, 5:00 pm opening for coffee and tea and 6:00 pm for dinner was planned. ~ 2:30 - Goguryeo 's beloved (SIK) arrived on the set with the director. Team leader first came out, and in the middle of shooting, SIK came out shortly thereafter.
As soon as we saw SIK he said "I am sorry but I am busy and cannot go to the cafe."As usual, he seems to put all his heart in his efforts.
 But at the end of the day, we delivered a late anniversary present directly to him. ??Preserved flowers ( flowers wither ) , but be careful to look at the sun and moisture 2-3 years say that you can retain the children out of the reach table here hasyeotgo marveling not so high in pain. He has two .I like pretty flowers into your wine is purchased.??

Although he was busy, we asked for permission to take photos.
3:30 food and coffee truck arrived.  Due to shooting delays, the evening meal was delayed to 7:30.
Therefore, the food truck could leisurely make preparations. 
Coffee service opens as planned at 5:00. Before the good coffee, various items are prepared. For SIK, various charming items were presented.

Menu offerings at "Cafe October 1: (I listed just a sample)
Americano, Dutch Americano

Tattooist film set visit (Part 2)

I'll stop talking about coffee and start talking about dinner now. ^ ^ 
Dinner time 7:30 that was pushed back to 8:00 was postponed. Standby time is always continuous.
However, because this happens all the time, everyone endures and waits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This menu is

Marbled beef bone cauldron Seolleongtang

Green salad bar

Spicy chicken ribs griddle

Grilled leek and smoked duck

Japchi court

Four kinds of basic dishes

Two kinds of fruit

Muffins & Cheese cakes

Two kinds of soda + water

* Add a shot of staying up all night with a lot of tired rooms for seutaepbun favorite food seems to have added one 

[image]

Fortunately, the dining room was very nice.

[image]

Everyone was grateful for the delicious food.
After enjoying the food, many expressed their gratitude. ^ ^

[image]

This banner is  from the crew side 

Celebrate the end of filming we'd taken your time has wanted to write.

The amount of meat on the menu was worrisome to SIK.

So, his meal was prepared separately.

Almost instantly, prepared food was heated and delivered. 

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

SIK's Lunch Menu 

Grilled chicken breast

Ricotta cheese salad  

Natural pine mushroom soup 

Ginseng perilla dressing  

Golly brooch squid body sukhoe 

Assorted fresh vegetables (kohlrabi / cucumber / carrot / celery / broccoli, etc.)

Pumpkin Rice nutrition  

Baked potato 

Assorted mini fruit basket season

Drinks (vitamin drink juice, etc.) is.

[image]

Picture of SIK's lunch^^;

[image]

SIK is really enjoying his delicious lunch  * ^ ^ * (metaltiger: with Mr. Park)

After dinner, a small event ~

Instead of taking a cake to commemorate the end of shooting

SIK gladly prepared walnut pies.

First of all, to support the director's dream of a "first day million" (metaltiger: I think he means 1 million viewers on opening day)

10 walnut pies with Tattoos candles stuck in the middle

To pray for the director's and SIK's dream to come true.

[image]

[image]

[image]

In addition, for SIK's children's birthday day 

Production crew prepared 3 boxes of very large toys

Like a child, SiK was very happy.

Shooting resumed after the meal.

Shooting was continued without a break.

The food truck closed at 11 pm.

Coffee truck continued until 12 am.

We finished and I arrived home at 2:50 am. 

We know Goguryeo's beloved (SIK) arrived home at 3:30 am ^ ^

I cannot remember what happened during today.  ^ ^;

(Taking the final few days and should be taken not to break.?) During the final days, shooting is almost non stop

Finally please favor us with your cheers and support.. ^ ^

* [image]

[image]

PS: According to the crew, they are treated well when they work with a big star (like SIK), which they will remember the most. 

Even though he is a big star and he is Song Il Kook, he is still humble. . 

@metaltiger, what a surprise!
Thank you so much for your effort.I enjoy it much more now that I understand better.
GeNtLe officers called for donations to support set visit like this.The total came up to more than $5,000 USD (five thousand dollars).$1,000 USD (one thousand dollars) from International Fans, and of course, most of it from generous HKMom.
The 2nd visit to the location set was a surprise to all of us.No one was aware or invited.We think the food was extravagant on members' donation.But since we're too far away and the officers are local and they do all the work.Can we complain when we're not doing the actual work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumong by Kuromame
2213F03353298EB208C146