[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Just finished ep1. Amazing!!!! Cannot stop watching, the story catch your attention from the minute 0.  Super recommended, cannot wait for new episode tomorrow.  No spoler, but please watch it without hesitation, and support PEB

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Penny said:

Just finished ep1. Amazing!!!! Cannot stop watching, the story catch your attention from the minute 0.  Super recommended, cannot wait for new episode tomorrow.  No spoler, but please watch it without hesitation, and support PEB

Absolutely!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

I didn't give away too much though! But just to make sure.

Call me bias or whatever!!!!!!! But PEB never ceases to amaze me. PEB singing?????? WOW! and WOW and WOW!  And the kids acting????????? WOW! They are just kids but the acting is phenomenal. The child abuse was all too real. Great start!!!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, woobin said:

The  Eun Bin Park I wanna see :partyblob: Messy-hair-don’t-care and happy! She is her own woman! If I’m a guy, she’s the woman I’ll fall for and I don’t care what other people will say :fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy-nKRRxqkH/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

How can you have someone hair messed up and not made up, but still be so beautiful???? hahahaha.

For sure, she is the woman I would want to marry!!!!!

For the first two Episodes of CAD. I just love how PEB acts wherein she is "almost crying". She never overdoes the crying unless really called for. She is restrained when the scenes call for it. Amazing, great actress!!!!!

While other South Korean actresses faces are caked with make up. PEB because of her dedication to her role, opted to forgo make-up as she is stranded on an island in Castaway Diva. Makes sense. What 15 y/o has a full make up kit stranded in an island for 15 years? Plus, her natural beauty will shine in Castaway Diva anyway!!!!!!!

• Like 1

But where is the comedy. I have been the entire episode crying and crying. Wow, long time not enjoy that much watching a kdrama. I can rewatch and rewatch, again and again and still feel she touch my heart.  Congrat to all the kids actors!! Done a great job. 

Now I have to wait until Sat, thanks Rowoon, with the premier of MM, the time pass faster!!!!

On 10/28/2023 at 11:29 AM, Penny said:

Park Eun Bin never ceases to amaze and surprise me. Park Eun Bin singing and playing the guitar????? WOW ! and WOW! And WOW! Amazing.

3 hours ago, Pen G said:

Absolutely!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Call me bias or whatever!!!!!!! But PEB never ceases to amaze me. PEB singing?????? WOW! and WOW and WOW!  And the kids acting????????? WOW! They are just kids but the acting is phenomenal. The child abuse was all too real. Great start!!!!!

Park Eun Bin never ceases to amaze and surprise me. Park Eun Bin singing and playing the guitar????? WOW ! and WOW! And WOW! Amazing.

On 10/27/2023 at 3:39 PM, woobin said:

I love this @Pen G very insightful and your opinions are totally accepted. It didn’t shock me at all hahaha :) I agree to everything you said from points 1 to 9. Yes it was probably peer pressure as I wasn’t sure if anyone from his family also smokes. From peer pressure to that feeling of finding comfort from it. About drinking, I guess it’s common in SK (also in Japan). It’s their way of taking a break after a hard day at work which is more of social drinking, a way to open up and talk/share their thoughts and maybe how they feel. 

I dearly hope Rowoon is not addicted to these vices. But sometimes it just starts with one drink or just one smoke, then you are hooked for life. Or like you said, hopefully he has quit and PEB was a good influence on him. I hope so… that he has quit smoking. I’d like to think he already did. He seems to be a disciplined person though. I really hope that now he’s out of that group, he spends more time around “good” people. Good = positive influence. 

You cracked me up with your opinons 1 and 2 hahaha :D Our PEB would definitely NOT like to kiss a man who smokes. Yes I saw that clip too, the actress asked his male counterpart to not smoke three hours before their kissing scene LOL I find it hilarious and embarassing at the same time! PEB is no doubt a positive influence to everyone she meets and works with, how much more for a person close to her. IF they’ve become closer after TKA and IF KSW has quit smoking, PEB would have helped him break that and all other bad habits he had when he was an idol. She surely isn’t willing to be a widow of a smoker :D  

Thank you my chingu! On a serious note, I myself don’t like a smoker not even vape (sorry if anyone here does). My husband doesn’t smoke and is not a habitual drinker either - one of the many reasons I like him. Although people here in Australia (like in Germany) loves beer after a hard day, he hasn’t adopted that habit (good on him!). As I am a mommy of a teenage boy, I politely stick to my ground and teach/show him about discipline, self love and respect and strong will BUT at the same time be more sensible and more open to widen my views of his and others circumstances so I could better understand what they’re going through.. in short I try to be empathetic and to be a good person LOL :D

Happy Saturday from the other side guys! :hooray2:

OMG I love this!!! Park Eun Bin you are something else! :love: 

I’m sure someone’s secretly cheering and is sooooo proud of her!!! 

I really hope so and I look forward to it. I pray for a bigger project for these two brilliant actors. Something that will bring out a different side of them “together”. 

A villain would be a good opportunity for KSW to show what he’s got. Might be the opposite of the image most people expect from him but why not if it’s for his career and personal growth as long as it’s his choice, same with PEB! I strongly believe they can nail any role but I super agree with the right story line, director, production company, these have a huge contributribution to any drama’s success. 

Noted. Agreed and accepted.

Happy Sunday to you my friend from the other side of the world!!!!

Happy watching CAD!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Penny said:

But where is the comedy. I have been the entire episode crying and crying. Wow, long time not enjoy that much watching a kdrama. I can rewatch and rewatch, again and again and still feel she touch my heart.  Congrat to all the kids actors!! Done a great job. 

Now I have to wait until Sat, thanks Rowoon, with the premier of MM, the time pass faster!!!!

PEB should probably start an ALBUM under Warner Music hitting those high, hard notes and holding it for a long time. She can play the guitar, piano, violin, flute, etc. What more can you ask??? hahaha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pen G said:

Absolutely!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

That singing voice was jaw-dropping!!! I am in awe! Whatever she said she would do, she definitely could and would certainly nail it! :blush:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, woobin said:

The  Eun Bin Park I wanna see :partyblob: Messy-hair-don’t-care and happy! She is her own woman! If I’m a guy, she’s the woman I’ll fall for and I don’t care what other people will say :fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy-nKRRxqkH/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Why did PEB say this on that IG post: "...............See you at 9:20 pm.  Escape from Mokha without a man."

Not sure if the translation is right? But is she trying to say. "Escape WITH Mok Ha? And that you don't need a man or she does not need a man???? And I can't see clearly the emoji's. Are those an island and a pair of footprints????

HELP? Anyone speak or write Korean??? Thank you vety much!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny said:

I don’t believe in coincidence. :D Their new dramas are in-sync and in perfect timing - back-to-back! These amazing humans are gonna fill my week with tears and laughter :fiercebunny: 

1 hour ago, Penny said:

The comedy I see is Mok Ha adjusting to society that has passed her by. And Ran Jooo (Mok Ha's idol) hacking deep from her throat spitting into a tomato can because she is a heavy smoker. hahahahaha. That was funny!

Maybe, it is more of an inspiring musical drama than a comedy??? Because PEB's voice and guitar playing is amazing!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, woobin said:

I don’t believe in coincidence. :D Their new dramas are in-sync and in perfect timing - back-to-back! These amazing humans are gonna fill my week with tears and laughter :fiercebunny: 

I know, right? My week will NOT be boring to say the least. ahahahha

20 minutes ago, woobin said:

Did you get my previous message. Can you help me? I copied and pasted below. Thank you kindly!

Why did PEB say this on that IG post: "...............See you at 9:20 pm.  Escape from Mokha without a man."

Not sure if the translation is right? But is she trying to say. "Escape WITH Mok Ha? And that you don't need a man or she does not need a man???? And I can't see clearly the emoji's. Are those an island and a pair of footprints????

19 minutes ago, woobin said:

Must watch :heart4:

Thank you for this my friend! Very helpful!

7 hours ago, Pen G said:

Not sure if the translation is right? But is she trying to say. "Escape WITH Mok Ha? And that you don't need a man or she does not need a man???? And I can't see clearly the emoji's. Are those an island and a pair of footprints????

I think it meant, Mokha escaping from deserted/uninhabited (without man) island. 

On 10/29/2023 at 2:47 PM, Pen G said:

Did you get my previous message. Can you help me? I copied and pasted below. Thank you kindly!

Not sure if the translation is right? But is she trying to say. "Escape WITH Mok Ha? And that you don't need a man or she does not need a man???? And I can't see clearly the emoji's. Are those an island and a pair of footprints????

Thank you for this my friend! Very helpful!

Hello friend! Omg eng trans in IG is a headache as always :D we need our Korean chingu to help us. She was rescued though by a man, that’s closer than what IG’s giving us hahaha and yes emojis are an island and footprints. 

On 10/29/2023 at 10:50 PM, daisy D said:

Goosebumps :please:

I got goosebumps when I heard her singing. Vocal coaching and hard work paid off. :heart:

And look at KSW! He’s indeed beautiful! 

What’s with the glow Mr :blush:

First and last promotion? 

PEB??? :D 

Spoiler

This made me miss TKA and them together even more :frown:

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 tweets per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, woobin said:

Viu and Viki, sad it’s not in Netflix @daisy D

WHAT????????????????? It's not on NF????????? WHAT THE FREAKING HECK?????????? No wonder I could not find it!!!!!!

What is Viu and Viki????

3 hours ago, woobin said:

Viu and Viki, sad it’s not in Netflix @daisy D

Thank you for the translation btw. Much appreciated!!!!!

9 hours ago, Nheng said:

I think it meant, Mokha escaping from deserted/uninhabited (without man) island. 

Oh thank you for your kind help Nheng! And welcome back!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, woobin said:

Hello friend! Omg eng trans in IG is a headache as always :D we need our Korean chingu to help us. She was rescued though by a man, that’s closer than what IG’s giving us hahaha and yes emojis are an island and footprints. 

I got goosebumps when I heard her singing. Vocal coaching and hard work paid off. :heart:

And look at KSW! He’s indeed beautiful! 

There were no Eng subtitles. Did he mean first and last promotion for the day, for the week, for the month? Or for The Matchmakers before it airs? Or does he mean First and Last promotion before he heads out for military service?

Because if this is the First and Last promotion before his Military Service. Does this mean RoBin will finally announce something????? Maybe, they will not take on any projects and focus time for themselves before his leaving for service next year? Maybe take a long break? hahaha   :blush:

Or are they going to do just charity work? Or maybe, political causes? Environmental causes??? You know PEB is the Representative for the Ministry of the Environment? :grin:

• Like 1