[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

7 hours ago, PEBunny said:

For instance Rowoon always ranked higher on Good Data's ranking through out The King's Affection's airing period. I just could not fathom it... I mean she's playing THE LEAD role. And during Brahms, it was the same thing. She only managed to rank higher than Kim Min Jae once. 

For this i tried to get back to past record but Rowoon has always being below than Eunbin.  His character not overshadowing the main character (eunbin). 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2

Regarding the birthday gift (i.e. perfume), I’m just curious as to why that personal information is even shared. Was it in a context of the filming or something? And who offered that information? 

Edited by MT220214

@MT220214 I’m kinda curious about this too that they share this thing on TKA Blu-ray, low-key thinks that Rowoon may get something in return too because I often see PEB gives the staff and her female co-star gifts with hand-writing letters. 

↓The sticker is still on the mirror.

Other stickers seem to have changed slightly.

Did the sticker change the top right ?

Did she remove the top right sticker?

:sipsboba:

Spoiler

:wow1:

Spoiler

I think RoWoon is watching Wooyoung.:happydance:

It seems that photography was prohibited, so there are no pictures.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

THANK U GUYS for keeping this forum going even with little to no crumbs during this drought period. We just really believe in this RoBin couple and try as hard as they may to keep things private - we always find something to talk about. Someday I know we will be rewarded, I just hope it doesn’t take them as long as BinJin@40. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, cherry47 said:

RoWoon uses ParkEunBin's mirror without hesitation. 

I think it's this mirror.

Oh you watch the DVD too? 

Did you could recall where they said about gifting perfume as birthday present. 

I went through the DVD very quick last time since we yet received the full sub. 

But i think they shared about the birthday gift TMI when the scene at the cliff shown and they talking about the birthday surprise celebration.  

Gotta wait for sub. 

• Like 3

I'm a bit concerned that some EAW fans/bingos on Twitter have started a crusade to block and report people who express dissatisfaction regarding Eun Bin and Tae Oh's gained popularity, as well as the disparity of it. At least, the comments that I have read do not express any insult towards Tae Oh or anyone, but criticize a society where actresses must do their best and give 200% of themselves to be recognized, unlike the actors who nothing more than good looks and accommodating performances are demanded of them. Also, the female audience has been criticized for valuing the "green flag" of a love interest more than the true protagonist who is a woman. Now, I may not agree with some of these opinions, but I still consider them valid. They are important because they open a possible discussion that can make us reflect on many things. However, this blocking and reporting behavior falls under censorship, as well as the persistent deafness to valid criticism. Some EAW fans attribute the criticism to RoBin fans, which seems totally unjustified to me.

@DollEyes I got what you mean, it all happens bcuz PEB falls behind KTO on Chart Ranking, and some fans are not happy with the result bcuz it was very hard for PEB to play WYW Character. And I also see some people creates new Acc on Twitter just to attack Robin shippers. But the situation seem to be calm down now. I also see that EAW-Taebin shippers are very upset that PEB doesn’t post Selca with KTO that they all want to see, and it’s only 4 episodes left. 

At Rowoon's fanmeeting:heart:

ネタバレ

:うわー1:

RoWoon is watching “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”.

[Park Eun-bin]
ネタバレ

[RoWoon]

ネタバレ

Spoiler

ヴィンセント・ウィンターのハッピーバースデーGIF

Spoiler

• Like 5

Just drop by to share something from Blu-ray 

Spoiler

Picture above taken by Eunbin *as expected from her comment*

She felt proud ROWOON upload at his Instagram. And since then they kinda like *competing* taking pictures of eo. 

~seem they really takes a lot of pic~ 

Eunbin shared how Rowoon when taking the picture the subject focus must be on right or left while her style putting the subject focus in the middle of pic. 

They praised eo a lot and keep enjoying every scene shown. Also, there supposed different direction for first kiss at pavilion which Rowoon love that version too. 

They both seem reading comment from fans when it aired. When the last kiss scene at beach shown , lots viewers comments " put your arm down a bit".. since we hardly see the kiss scene. 

Eunbin shyly apologize for putting her arm that high. She doesn't realize it on screen. 

There's a lot to share. Will find time to time .

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

On 8/3/2022 at 10:11 AM, MT220214 said:

Regarding the birthday gift (i.e. perfume), I’m just curious as to why that personal information is even shared. Was it in a context of the filming or something? And who offered that information? 

If it was during their filming of TKA, it could be due to etiquette that she would open the gift in front of him (and people on the filming site). It's just my guess. Where I come from, it's etiquette that you open the gift in front of the giver.

I have only recently looked her up after I started watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo. Then I realised she played the king in TKA, which I watched for like 2 episodes a long time ago. I still could remember my first  impression of her at that time was that she was really beautiful, especially in the scene where she was undressing and Ji Woon saw her. While waiting for Woo Young Woo, I decided to finish TKA. Tbh, I didn't watch the whole series, I fast forwarded to the scenes between Hwi and Ji Woon only.

I still don't get why Hwi needed to undress in the open, when all she should have done was to tie her hair back up to look like a man again.

I also don't get why it's a historical drama, but the production team used songs with English words in the lyrics (Believe, If I, to name a few). Luckily the drama was still a success. But it could have been done better.

Edited by Ejj ng

47 minutes ago, Ejj ng said:

If it was during their filming of TKA

I don't think he gave during filming. Or at least they don't mention about this (when he gave) .They just sharing he gift her perfume as birthday gift. Gotta wait sub for couple interview. We yet received the full sub. (I did remember about the gift but i just can't recall which Disc and part they mention about it-for we have many contents in DVD) For now we just received sub  for the taking exam(quizzes?) and couple commentary part .

• Like 4

@Ejj ng

Yes, the truth of the sageuk is that they are not like before. It is for this reason that in recent years they have become a fusion with modern elements to make them more "digestible" for the audience.
It's true, TKA had several mistakes in directing, editing and pacing. However, I quite enjoyed it. Ro Woon and Eun Bin's chemistry is literally what brought this thread to life, and Eun Bin's acting was magnificent and the best part.

13 hours ago, Ejj ng said:

I still don't get why Hwi needed to undress in the open, when all she should have done was to tie her hair back up to look like a man again.

Hello. are you referring on when she was almost shot by her uncle on episode 2 and she undressed in the woods? if yes,i think she had to undress because her breast binder came loose;it'll be hard to fix it without undressing.she was almost jerked off from the horse and the action caused her binder to come loose.there is a sort of snapping/stretching sound and she immediately put her hands on her chest. her facial expression also shows she realized something is wrong. they also showed a scene prior that where she used binder with different material because the cotton binders are accidentally thrown by the maids and Eunuch Hong could not find any cotton binder. 

Have realized this when i watched that scene again cause i am also thinking why does she need to undress=) 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2