So sick (our remix)

Guest MMHM

O_o;
Ooooy. I finally got to collab with Mish :D So yeah, this is our first time collabing together and the quality isn't top notch..but you can still accept it right? :D'' So Sick (UPDATED) If I was occupied by the time that was given My life wouldn’t be taken the line of us ending My girls try hard but they got they own livin’ So I just cry, boy I thought we was winnin’ Cause people tell me that you still think of me Every night I know u try to go to sleep With someone else by your side but they not me boy... but they not me Gotta change ma answering machine Now that I'm alone Cuz right now it says that we Can't come to the phone And I know it makes no sense Cus you walked out the door But it's the only way I hear your voice Anymore (It's ridiculous) It's been months for some reason I just (Can't get over us) And I'm stronger than this (Enough is enough) No more walking 'round with ma head down I'm so over being blue Crying over you (Chorus) And I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing You were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? Gotta fix that calendar I had That's marked July 15th Because since there's no more you There's no more anniversary I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you And your memories And now every song reminds me Of what used to be (Chorus) That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing You were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? O-o-h (Leave me alone) Leave me alone (Stupid love song) Hey, Don't make me think about his smile Or having my first child Then lettin go Turning off the radio Cuz I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears (so tired of tears) So done with wishing He was still here Said I'm so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? (Why can't I turn off the radio?) Cuz I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears (so tired of tears) So done with wishing He was still here Said I'm so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? (Why can't I turn off the radio?) Cuz I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing He was still here Said I'm so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? (Why can't I turn off the radio?) Why can't I turn off the radio? -- Mish = Blue Jenn (me) = Orange and ( ) Together = Black (Ahem I got lazy color coding) Uhr, we kind of just messed around with Ne yo ft. Geeze's remix of So sick, but notice the beginning is a liiiittle bit different. (and not about a girl) So it was a bit confusing here and there but we finally got the hang of it so please enjoy. :D CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED. But flames...kind of harsh. ENJOY.

ke-kai: Whoo thanks :D I know we could've done better..but hey we'll see what we can build up on and we'll do much better when the next time comes around. =)

Thank youuu.

And to..those who are reading this...Having comments once you heard this would be nice >_>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived