Omarion Feat. Bi - Man Up

T.B. Solangel

Guest epic_darkness

I like it a lot, and Rain's english really got a lot better, they need to promote this song in North America, it's pretty catchy and it'll get good publicity

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the beat and Bi's english is good in this song!

However, it would have been better if there's more attitude put into this song.

Overall, it's a pretty hot track.

Guest stellabella

I was in this thread at school but youtube is blocked so i couldn't listen to it. But I'm home now....WOW. That's all I have to say.

In all of the previous discussions that were about Bi's english, I've TOTALLY changed my mind. His english has improved a lot. He had a SLIGHT SLIGHT accent but we only notice it because we're expecting it. I don't think a person who didn't know Bi would notice the accent.

Now we just have to see if he can SPEAK the language well :P

Catchy song btw. I like it.

Guest richiie_

Good song.. I like that little bit of accent that Bi has.. gives him more of a distinct rapping voice to other rappers. Hope the song hits world wide..

Honestly I never did like omarion's voice.

His voice sounds robotic.

Bi sounds good in this.

his english has improved alot.

The only reason why I listened to this song.

One thing though, he doesn't have that country slang.

lol... imagine him with it... it would sound better? maybe?

RAIN is AWESOME!!! I love this song! He voice is so sexy because of that LITTLE accent that defines him... I love his husky voice! I wonder if someone requested it on the radio.. they'll actually play it... you think??

Too bad its not the US version of the release.

I bet JYP is dissapointed...

Bi sounds good, but you can still hear his accent.

I think if an American hears this, they will be able to pick up on the accent quite immediately.

the way Bi pronounced "maybe" was a bit weird, it threw me off for a second.

Its only makes sense to be really picky, since the listeners will be.

Plus if Bi wants to make it in the US, he gotta perform this LIVE. Its one thing to be able to pronounce the words nearly perfect in the recording studio. It is another when it comes to singing it properly, LIVE.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

i'm not an omarion fan or a bi fan, but i must say... i like this song! omarion sounds great, and WOW bi's english has improved like crazy. great collaboration. i hope this song becomes a hit!

Guest stellabella

Too bad its not the US version of the release.

I bet JYP is dissapointed...

Bi sounds good, but you can still hear his accent.

I think if an American hears this, they will be able to pick up on the accent quite immediately.

the way Bi pronounced "maybe" was a bit weird, it threw me off for a second.

Its only makes sense to be really picky, since the listeners will be.

Plus if Bi wants to make it in the US, he gotta perform this LIVE. Its one thing to be able to pronounce the words nearly perfect in the recording studio. It is another when it comes to singing it properly, LIVE.

So theres a version without Rain in it.....? :fury: :fury: :fury:

Why did they do that. Just release the song damnit!

Guest Born: 1985

It's got a hot beat and yes, Bi's english has improved, but I still hear him saying "main up" and not "man up"... -_-

*don't kill me for saying it*

Archived