Butterfly Grave

tenshi

in CHINESE hahah
After hearing fulawar, johnnymoon, juki_love, and ricekrispies [spelling?] sing this song this past summer, i got hooked on the song, but i'm not korean, so singing it was kinda weird for me because...yeah, i can't get the words right, lolz. Anyways, i wrote an english version after seeing jyl's english version, but mine was really cheesy compared to hers so i wrote a chinese version too...in a different dialect, manderin!! It was hard and the lyrics are still a bit...ehhh, but i had fun. Anyways, i sang this clip today, and i'm nasaly today because i have a cold, hopefully it wasn't so noticeable. I realized that i sound a bit...low and monotone too...>_< and that i stumbled on one of the simplest words and that my mando is kinda...off. lolz. But if you see any other things that i missed or feel like elaborating on any of the mentioned self-critics, then feel free to. COmments will be greatly appreicated! Lyrics: Butterfly Grave 中文歌詞: tenshi Standing Besides you as you sleep, Wipe my tears as I close the door, 告訴我,我還要等多久,還是你不會忘了她… 好想知道已經有多久,好想 可是你還是想著她,Oh no 其實我願永遠留在你身邊, 怎麽你還是不會懂, 我對你的愛,Oh baby can’t you see? 我知道這些事情不能急, 我不會跟命運爭論, 但請不要讓我一直等。 Woah Woah 我不管要等多久, 我只想在陪著你, 不管 在哪裏 我願意 跟著你 請不要把我趕走 Woah woah 我還相信有一天 你會終于看到我 所以 爲了你 我都會 等一世 你和我一定會有結局 好想叫你快點忘了她,可是 你還是聽不到我說 的話, 她的笑容你說你無法忘記, 每一分鐘每一秒, 在你心中出現的終會是她。 我知道這些事情不能急, 我不會跟命運爭論, 但請不要讓我一直等。 Woah Woah 我不管要等多久, 我只想在陪著你, 不管 在哪裏 我願意 跟著你 請不要把我趕走 Woah woah 我還相信有一天 你會終于看到我 所以 爲了你 我都會 等一世 你和我一定會有結局 什麽時候我還要等到,下個月還是下一世 請別要我放氣,不要讓我放氣 我相信終會有一天你 會聽到我,你一定會看到我 不要再想她 相信我,看著我,把她變成你的回憶 Woah Woah 我不管要等多久, 我只想在陪著你。(你一定要忘記) 不管 在哪裏 我願意 跟著你 (I’m gonna love you forever) 請不要把我趕走(I’m gonna love you forever) Woah woah 我還相信有一天(I love you forever) 你會終于看到我 所以 爲了你 我都會 等一世 (Oh Baby) 你和我一定會有結局 Standing Besides you as you sleep, (I love you girl) Wipe my tears as I close the door, (I love you girl) 看著你,在屋裏,想著她。。。 Standing Besides you as you sleep, (I love you girl) Wipe my tears as I close the door, (I love you girl…) Translations: Standing beside you as you sleep Wipe my tears as i close the door, tell me how much longer i have to wait, or will you never forget her... I really want to know how it's been, i do. Too bad you're still thinking about her, oh no. I'm willing to wait by your side forever, why can't you understand, my love for you, oh baby can't you see? I know we can't rush these kind of things, i won't argue with fate, but please don't make me wait forever... Woah woah i don't care how long i'll have to wait, i just want to be with you i dont care where it is, i'm willing to follow you, just don't make me leave Woah woah, i still believe that there will be a day a day when you'll finally see me, so for you, i'll wait forever. You and i will have an ending. I really want to tell you to forget her, but too bad you still can't hear me You said you can't ever forget her smile, every minute, every second, she's the only one in your heart. I know we can't rush these kind of things, i won't argue with fate, but please don't make me wait forever... Woah woah i don't care how long i'll have to wait, i just want to be with you i dont care where it is, i'm willing to follow you, just don't make me leave Woah woah, i still believe that there will be a day a day when you'll finally see me, so for you, i'll wait forever. You and i will have an ending. When do i have to wait until, next month or the next lifetime? Please don't tell me to give, don't tell me to give up. I believe that there will be a day when you will hear me, when you will finally see me. Don't think about her anymore... Believe in me, look at me, turn her into your memories now... Woah woah i don't care how long i'll have to wait, i just want to be with you [you have to forget her] I don't care where i'm willing to follow you [i'm gonna love you forever] Just don't tell me to leave [i'm gonna love you forever] WOah woah I still believe that there will be a day when you will finally see me [i love you forever] Thats why i'll wait forever for you You and i will definately have an ending together Standing beside you as you sleep [guy: i love you girl] Wip my tears as i close the door [guy: i love you girl] Watching you inside your house thinking about her Standing beside you as you sleep [guy: i love you girl] Wip my tears as i close the door [guy: i love you girl] Song: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...&songID=3222734

Guest conversebunny

I agree with wenwen...the key may be too low for you, and it's throwing you off pitch. if you try it higher, I'm sure it'd be easier for you. your voice is nice though :) and really good job with the lyrics!! :D

Guest superstar`kiss

Haha! It's okay, everybody is sick these days.

*listens*

Awe, chinese is such a BEAUTIFUL language!! I love your version.... hmm..... but yeah, i agree. Your voice was a little too high to go that low... but i still LIKE!!!!:D Keep it UP!!! <33333333!!!

Guest swtgreentea

oo, chinese version!

not bad, nice try :D

the lyric is pretty straight forward, it isn't bad but i notice at the end you put "i love you girl" shouldn't it be "i love you boy" or something like that? since you use the word "she" in chinese? unless you are les, then the lyric makes sense to me more ^_^ but whatever it is, it's cool ^_^

good job!

^hehe, i was contemplating over that too, and then a really subtle like idea hit me. "I love you girl" is supposed to be more of the bg vocals...kinda, and i was thinking, since i made it "Watching you thinking about her inside the house" as the middle part, the "I Love you girl"s could be from the guy thinking about the girl! lolz, it was weird, i was thinking of getting a guy to sing the I lvoe you girl parts...but yeah...couldnt find one... [also because "I love you boy" didn't really flow that well in my mind when i was writing it, lolz]

and thanks people for the comments, i tried singing at a higher key, but it came out funny, i wasn't consistent with it >_< But i'm going to try to hit the low notes better....thanks!!

Guest swtgreentea

^ ah, i was thinking about the same way also, but yeah it would be a lot better if you got a guy to sing that part. :P but overall, good job!

Guest JUN-YEE

wow ^^ i like the lyrics, and you sang the song quite well. i like it. it's different and i think it's different in a good way. jut some parts i think you were a bit off but that's okay. i still like it. i listened to this like 5x or more already XD

Guest *--debdeb =)

Butterfly Grave in Chinese, wow thats cool. =] I think it sounded cute, its really different. Great job with the lyrics and everything!

Guest ~azn_pwincess~

hahah mad.. richard simmons butterfly grave xD luv da lyrics... did u do it urself?? O_O

kinda offtune in the versus.. .maybe coz its too low?? i duno =S hahah..

but veyr good job xD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived