Violet Sauce

Guest JF21©

my english verison...
omg! its the first time i'm posting myself ''singing'' here on soompi so be nice everybody ;) ...its sorta off key but i think it came out aight considering i recorded it at 1am.... here's my version of VS :Click Please dont use my lyrics w/o permission...it took me like 2 weeks to come up with them...lol Violate Sauce You know what? Who is hot? Collaboration come ah yeah dip it in the sauce -hey hey- x3 dip it in the sauce, dip it in the violet sauce boy its up to you //so what you gonna do? who said love's not a game(You wanna know how to play?) whats in my deck of cards?// "Joker" or "Ace of hearts"? this game has no rules//all is fair in love and war Bridge: Show me your everything I'll give you what you need I know the way to please you ( you, you ) I know just what u like keepin you up all night I'll show you what it means to fall in love! Corus: Dip it in the sauce (i know you wanna taste it) Dip it in the sauce (i know wanna touch it) Dip it in the sauce(i know you wanna feel it..) Dip it in the Violet Sauce Dip it in the sauce (you know i wanna taste it ) Dip it in the sauce(you know i wanna touch it) Dip it in the sauce (you know i wanna feel it..) Dip it in the Violet Sauce im soo ready for you // are you ready for me baby boy join my game (i know you need me tonight) hearts race and temperature's up//ooh boy i want it soo much Burn it up, turn it up // boy i'll make you never forget (Bridge + Chorus) let me relax your mind// forget your hard-knock life baby your here with me now// even if its just for one night Oh, baby, the world ain't ready // Yeah, Come with me (Chorus x2) Welcome to Sin City Got your under my mind control //now its time to say ''good bye'' to your boys when you hear me knock open the door// boy hear me say "Uh-oh Uh-oh" and now its cutains close// turn off the light unplug the phone i'm gonna give you my Violet Sauce // boy hear me say "Uh-oh Uh-oh" Violet Sauce x 3 / "Uh-oh Uh-oh" (Repeat)

thanks everybody! lol i actually messed up a couple of times, but i dont think you can notice it... :ph34r:

right now i'm working on english lyrics for Namie's ''Wanna show you my love''...but i cant find the instrumental...yet. ;)

Guest babiixru

omgod this was really good! haha, i was going to sing an english version too but someone wrote lyrics for it though...different from yours ofcourse xDD

i really love the "you, you, you" part =)

the chorus is off slightly. everything else was more or less good =)

The fanlyrics are perfection :D

You sound good in the song, but I think it would be great if you added background vocals that you are an octave lower than your main vocals.

Guest _MaJa_1234

Hey awesome lyrics you got there! They fit perfectly ^^. I like the tone of your voice, there is a slight pitch issue though. Hey wanna do a collab with me for this song???

The fanlyrics are perfection :D

You sound good in the song, but I think it would be great if you added background vocals that you are an octave lower than your main vocals.

lol thanks ody! yeah i think it woulda been better if i werent soooo freakin tired! lol i was up all night with it. but i'll keep that in mind ....are you the same odyism from boajjang? if so, then i love the fanlyrics you did for Moto!!! do you mind if i sing them some time? ...if its not you then...uh nevermind. lol

Hey awesome lyrics you got there! They fit perfectly ^^. I like the tone of your voice, there is a slight pitch issue though. Hey wanna do a collab with me for this song???

thank you! if you promise to help with my pitch then sure!!! lol btw, i love when you sing!

you guys are soo cool...soompi singers rock.

Guest _MaJa_1234

thank you! if you promise to help with my pitch then sure!!! lol btw, i love when you sing!

you guys are soo cool...soompi singers rock.

Neat! U got MSN??? B)

Archived