11/15 Song Seung Hun's Press Conference

Guest whatittoya136

credit:spcnet.tv/forums

A heartfelt SSH expressed “I started it not in a good way, but now I feel like being reborn again.”

[mydaily – Kangwon-Do Hwacheon, news anchor: Joh Ji Hoon]

Saluting off his 2 years servicing duties, SSH earnestly conveyed his feeling in a trembling voice.

8:00 morning the 15th, under the heavy snow, SSH spent 30 minutes in tears greeting and expressing his gratitude to a massive crowd of cheering fans who covered the entire vast field in front of Kangwon-Do Hwacheon’s army unit.

“I sincerely thank you for coming and for waiting all these times in this chilly weather.” SSH expressed “During the past 2 year period, I have spent invaluable times in the artillery unit of this battalion, sharing joys and sorrows with my commanders and comrades. My special thanks to all of them.”

“I was very disappointed in myself for wrongfully misjudged the enlisting duties in the past. And to that regret, I had lived with this big guilt in my mind for every minute.” He continued, “Although it was not a good start, the long time spent servicing in military had helped me wash clean this burden in the mind.”

With gratitude, he added “The past two blessing years is an important experience of my life, and it will be a big treasure for me to carry on into the future.” He went on “I feel like being reborn again. The feeling of finally being a real man. To God who had given me such chance, I’m truly grateful. While being separated from you, as I learnt to unfold my stature and became mature with times, your unconditional and warm loves had given me much aspiration to go on and live through the hardships.”

In cheering for SSH, more than 900 fans had arrived in 25 large charter buses. Their large gathering covered the entire area. The majority came from Japan whose crowd reached approximately 500 in number. With fans climbing mountains and crossing rivers to be with him, SSH’s popularity is firmly felt!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ..kaleena..

omg! this is sooo awesome@@@!!!!! i'm so happy he's back! this just made my day!@! i can't wait until he films for new movies and dramas and stuff now!! ackkk, and awww, he got teary eyed, sniffles, so touching!!

thanks so much for sharing!

Archived