[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest mei_yee_chan

*saves the thread*

Anyway, like someone said earlier, this thread feels like home to me!!

I agree so much! Full House thread = home sweet home!!!!

>O< man i started watching this on youtube.com -0- like around.. 4 PM and then i got to episode 15 at 2 in the morning T_T omg i woke up at 8 since i don't sleep late like others and so i finished like. at ...3 PM -0-

T^T 6 hours of sleep because of this drama

worth it :D i love it it's kinda funny their wedding portrait... she's soo short HAHA Bi ( Lee YoungJae) Cute :D hahah his attempt on kissing her keeps being spoiled by.. her friends and his father HAHA :D

cute though ahah =]] i like this drama the best out of all i've watched.. way better than MLSS that i have to say :D

i think it would've been better if HyeKyo (JiEun) had like bangs during filming she always had the braids so it kinda ticked me =[[ lOL haha i like i prefer her hair straight then like wavy-ish

-NANCY

youtube has all the episodes???

I preferred her hair wavy-ish. Her straight hair always reminds me of Autumn in My Heart, another sad/depressing kdrama.

Hi! Im new here, actually, i was here before, but soompi was down and changed a lot, so i didnt have time to come back, but anyway im Himawari again, and nice to be here at FH Thread again. I love both Bi and Song Hye Kyo so much!

Anyway, can i ask for a favor please :( , can anybody upload an MV again of FH, cause I've been trying to upload the file that they post from YSI, but it says that the file was already expired.

Please, please.... and thank you so much! :)

Hi Himawari!!!! Welcome back!

uMm.. i was just wondering.. but does neone by anychance have FULLHOUSE subtitles i culd dl off? coz my friend wants to watch .. but i don't have the subs coz yeah.. im korean so i dun need any.. but if anyone does ahve them culd u send me a PM... and that wuld be great ^^ ...

I have subs. Will PM you soon.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

pwrpufgrl and anette: It's in the second chili attack clip that I posted before. The one with Kim Sung Soo's interview. It's actually very quick; my eyes are just fast coz I was on rehab from IJUKSA depression so I watched the FH clips closely, trying to find something to cheer me up. I guess it worked. :D

Long live Fh!!!! How great if there was a sequel to it! That would never happen... K-dramas usually don't have sequels.... I'm currently re-watching it... w/o the dubbing... I missed somuch... I can learn korean by watching FH... Their dialogues are so funny.... hehe...

Guest strungout

I can't stop watching FH ,I have seen it about 10 times ^__^

Hi,

Join the club! We've all watched it more times than we can count!!

It's our antidote to misery! heheh! :D

I'm re-posting P_Ballereena's translation of what Bi said at SHK first movie VIP premiere

INTERVIEW OF Bi at the VIP Preview of My Girl and I

Q: What are you looking forward to about <My Girl & I>?

Bi: The two match each other very well...I hope it becomes a big hit, and I think it will be very entertaining.

Credit to P_Ballereena

:)

Guest PuccaGirl_64

haah i that's what i did..i went on my5minutes to watch FH but i forgot to save it >.< you know any other site that might have FH (w/ sub)?

sorry but 5minutes is the only site I know with english subs!! SOrry!!

does anyone have this clip please? I would like to watch it.

thanks so much

yea I wanna c this clip 2..and the 2nd chili attack!! (i tries to dwnload the uploaded file but I cnt seen to do it)

can sum1 dwnload both plz!!..thnx very much...yesterday I watched Data 1-!4 of FH in popcornfor2 andd oh! it made me laugh!!..BTW..has any1 got the translations for Datas: 11, 12,13 and 14?? can sum1 upload it pleasse!! THNX again!!...

I <3 FH!!

YOUTUBE LINKS TO FULL HOUSE EPiSODES 1-END

1&2

9 P 1

9 P 2

10 P 1

10 P 2

11 P 1

11 P 2

12 P 1

12 P 2

13 P 1

13 P 2

14 P 1

14 P 2

15 P 1

15 P 2

16 P 1

16 P 2

17 P 1

17 P 2

18 P 1

18 P 2

19 P 1

19 P 2

20 P1

20 P2

THE END !!!

--------

omg I finished linking them

then my internet froze up

some how then i re-did it

T_T omg i hand!

--------

Credits to YouTube.com

>>I'm off to watch My Love Patzzi

>>Ta Ta :]

>>Hope you all enjoy!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

sorry but 5minutes is the only site I know with english subs!! SOrry!!

yea I wanna c this clip 2..and the 2nd chili attack!! (i tries to dwnload the uploaded file but I cnt seen to do it)

can sum1 dwnload both plz!!..thnx very much...yesterday I watched Data 1-!4 of FH in popcornfor2 andd oh! it made me laugh!!..BTW..has any1 got the translations for Datas: 11, 12,13 and 14?? can sum1 upload it pleasse!! THNX again!!...

I <3 FH!!

The 2nd chili attack and SHK teasing Bi and KSS are in the same clip. I'm currently re-uploading it, please be patient as Megaupload is mega-slow tonight and the file is huge (200+Mb file - it's a one-hour special). I couldn't split it coz it's a Real Media file and I don't have any application program that allows editing Real Media files.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I remember reading a translation before (by p_ballerina, I think) that says Bi was telling SHK to stop teasing him and Kim Sung Soo coz there are cameras all over.

I was watching that particular clip just the other night and I couldn't help but notice the way Bi looked at SHK while telling her to stop teasing. If I was SHK, I would've melted right there. :wub:

Oh really? Yeah, I heard him say something about camera and then SHK turned around and noticed the camera right behind her. hehehe... they're so funny! I noticed that Bi seems a lot closer to the cast of FH than w/ the cast of IJUKSA.

Does anyone have the clip of them attending the FH after party? The one where SHK was wearing a green shirt w/ glasses?

Bi made the shooting crew to re-take so many scenes because he kept laughing so much. That's why all the hilarious NGs. His NGs in Ijuksa were so so mainly since it's a tragic drama and I noticed too that his behaviour with FH and Ijuksa cast are different. No great chemistry with SMA for one, in my opinion.

• Like 1

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Oh really? Yeah, I heard him say something about camera and then SHK turned around and noticed the camera right behind her. hehehe... they're so funny! I noticed that Bi seems a lot closer to the cast of FH than w/ the cast of IJUKSA.

Does anyone have the clip of them attending the FH after party? The one where SHK was wearing a green shirt w/ glasses?

You mean the one where she was photographed with the entire cast and crew of FH in a tight embrace with Bi? ;) Come to think of it, I've never seen any clip of that. I've always wondered why...

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

You mean the one where she was photographed with the entire cast and crew of FH in a tight embrace with Bi? ;) Come to think of it, I've never seen any clip of that. I've always wondered why...

Yes, that's the one I was talking about. Are there two after parties? Because I've seen the one w/ the whole cast and staff, but Bi wasn't able to make it. They asked SHK and Bi (he was at his concert?) what they're favorite scenes were and SHK said the one w/ the grandma and Bi said the ending scene (aww... how sweeT!). So was the one in the photograph an after party or just a regular get-together kind of thing? I'm really loving FH right now since IJUKSA ended. I'm rewatching it and it seems like they had great chemistry right from the beginning. I heard there were rumors that they weren't as close in the beginning, but it doesn't seem that way to me- guess both are great actors so they're chemistry seems seamless. Anyways, I just love this couple!

Guest himawari

Hi Himawari!!!! Welcome back!

Thank you so much, though i cant make any contributions, i just want to feel at home here at FH Thread.

Thank you again! :D

Guest strungout

BTW..has any1 got the translations for Datas: 11, 12,13 and 14?? can sum1 upload it pleasse!! THNX again!!...I <3 FH!!

Hi,

Here are the translations from P_Ballereena. Please credit her if you use them. They've been posted before on an earlier page but anyway, here it is again.

Data 11

Link: Sorry...don't have a link for this one either.

Behind the Scenes- ETN VOD

Female host: Today, on the 1st day of Sept., we’ll be opening the doors to FH to meet sexy but cute Bi and lovable SHK. Background voice, as scenes from FH are shown, talk about how ratings have been close to 30% for FH for over 1 month and now they are down to the last two episodes this week.

They show them getting ready to film the scene where SHK’s character dreams she’s giving Bi’s character hell. When Bi is sitting down and then suddenly laughs, think it’s because someone off screen said “koko” (but hard to hear for sure). Voiceover says, “you can also see SHK” as she’s walking towards Bi.

Outside, voiceover talks about the fans who are there taking pictures. Guy with red hat asks someone off screen to take the picture of him with SHK. They do a close up of the name tag on Bi’s outfit and it says, WangSsaGaJi. Then they show the PD setting up the scene for Bi and SHK. Bi starts laughing at what the PD wants him to do. SHK’s fans are busy taking pictures of her.

Once the scene starts to shoot, voiceover comments on what’s going on in the scene…how it seems SHK is going to pay Bi back for all the hard times he gave her in the past, etc. Bi laughs in the middle of his “kokioh” scene and you can hear the PD in the background saying, “don’t laugh.” Then they show how this scene looks in the drama.

Next scene is with SHK and grandma. They start laughing in the middle of the scene…PD (not Pyo director but the PD for this program) asks SHK if she’s ok, and SHK, fanning herself, says it’s hot. PD also asks if she likes her outfit for today. SHK says yes. They keep filming the scene…with SHK and grandma continuing to laugh out during the scene. Voiceover says they really do look like grandma and grand-daughter. Interview with grandma- she says she thought SHK wouldn’t be able to carry her because she’s small and light. So she was prepared to shoot the scene without being carried on SHK’s back but dragging her feet from behind. But she was really surprised when SHK actually carried her on her back. Then they both decided to put in the parts where SHK runs into things on the way back to the house. Said she had a really fun time shooting this scene, even though it was filmed on the hottest day of the summer.

Then they show grandma’s Three Bears version. She says that she followed SHK’s movements. Guy interviewing her off screen says, even though you imitated SHK’s movements, it was still different. And grandma says, of course, since it was done by an elderly person…can’t do it in the same cute way.

Next, they show KSS and him fooling around with a leaf/flower-type thing. Pyo PD thinks it’s really a mosquito flying by his ear and swats at his ear. He turns around the KSS and KSS continues to play around and says, “wow, there really are a lot of mosquitos around”…but PD suspects something and looks suspiciously at KSS…and you hear KSS saying, “what all of a sudden?” Voiceover says PD really seems to like KSS. SHK is in front of the door of the house laughing at all of this.

Next scene: SHK is frightened of all the moths flying around and isn’t able to shoot the scene. “They’re so big…what am I going to do?” Next they show how everyone was getting bitten by the insects and mosquitoes. SHK says something about wanting to ask someone to get rid of the light above. Then they show the crew worn out and taking a break from all their hard work. They show the crew at the ice-rink and how hard they work…crew members slipping on the ice, etc. And then their behind-the-scenes work in other scenes like the airport. Then they show how all their hard work looks on screen.

Next, KSS answers question, “What are your expectations from the FH story?” As a fan, wants to see the 2 of them (Bi and SHK) start to get along more harmoniously without all the banter and fighting. Next they show highlights from FH.

With Pyo director, he talks about the progressing of their relationship from Episode 13- 14 to 15-16 and why he decided to resolve their discord so quickly. He says he didn’t want just a 10-minute happy ending scene but a more drawn out feeling of this. After they show the scene where Bi holds a news conference about getting a divorce, Pyo director talks about how he wanted the 4 characters to exit the drama laughing. Voiceover ends by saying we’ll look forward to the happy ending that everyone worked so hard on.

Data 14

full house party translation

Full house party……

Piece opens with reporter asking SHK: “Are you happy?”

SHK: Of course I’m happy. The last scene was the karoke (noraebang) scene. Although it was a happy scene, I was feeling very sad…I didn’t cry, but was teary eyed.

R: What song did you sing during the last scene?

SHK: A happy song

(cuts to that scene) Caption 1: HYEGYO’S PLAYFUL DANCE

Caption 2: ASA, COMING ON LIKE A HOT FLASH (SHK borrowing a line from FH when she’s done drinking the medicine that her mother-in-law gave her)

Caption 3: ALL FILMING IS DONE…

Caption 4: DIRECTOR: THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK

SHK: I don’t know what to say…(all choked up)…I’m very sad thinking about not getting to see everyone anymore…

Bi: These deep emotions seem out of the ordinary…and I’m very grateful that I met such wonderful people

At the restaurant:

R to KSS: How many drinks have you had?

KSS: 4

R: U look like you’ve had 6.

KSS: (laughs)…doesn’t it?

R to HEJ: In the drama, you don’t even look like you’d go to the bathroom…

HEJ: Who says that? I do everything everyone else does…

(cuts to piece on FH)

Bi answering question who had the most bloopers (NGs): I think me ‘cuz I laughed a lot. I want to take this time here to say sorry to all the actors for that (laughs).

(cuts to Bi’s NGs)

SHK answering question what was her most memorable scene: scene with grandmother where she’s carrying her home.

Bi’s answer: The ending scene.

(cuts to these 2 pieces)

Bi: When I get a gf, I’d like to walk down the streets with her like that…that’s my wish

R: But you don’t have one yet?

Bi: I’m trying…but it’s not happening. If there’s any woman out there interested, please call me…my number is hmmhmmhmm…0XX-XXX-XXX…

(cuts to last filming scene)

Crowds goes wild when Bi appears

Guy on phone: Hey, I’m not going to class~ (voice over—you have to go)

Fans debate over whether SHK looks like a doll or not…first woman says yes, her friend says no…they argue back and forth…another fan says she looks like a doll…someone tells SHK what they’re saying…she shakes her head no that she doesn’t…reporter asks Bi what he thinks of fans saying SHK looks like a doll…he gets that cute smile and nods an enthusiastic yes and says “Of course”…SHK says he has to say that…

Signature lines:

SHK: joryu (bird), baptong (rice-cooker), wangssagagi (king of rudeness)

Bi: I really love you and joryu

Caption: FOR THE LAST TIME, HEY JORYU~

(cuts to piece on FH)

Bi: “Thank you to all the viewers for your love and support”

SHK: Says something like when I see you next time, I’ll say hello by showing you even better things. GhamSahHamNiDa.

Please don't post anywhere else without attaching credit to p_ballereena. Thanks and enjoy!

I'm afraid I don't have translations fro data 12 ad 13 But these 2 clips are mainly scenes from the drama itself so you don't really need the translations. Of course someone else might have them.

Guest mei_yee_chan

YOUTUBE LINKS TO FULL HOUSE EPiSODES 1-END

--------

omg I finished linking them

then my internet froze up

some how then i re-did it

T_T omg i hand!

--------

Credits to YouTube.com

>>I'm off to watch My Love Patzzi

>>Ta Ta :]

>>Hope you all enjoy!

Wow! Thanks for the links though very inlikely that I'll watch them online unless my VCDs get stolen (touch wood!). :D

I loved My Love Patzzi!!!! Kim Rae Won!!!!! *drools*

Was watching FH NGs and loving it all over again ! Everybody was so funny, especially Bi ! :D I like the ones where he got his hair pulled by SHG and her friend ! These two scenes had few NGs and I really worry for his hair ! :lol:

• Like 1