[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest kawaiishiroii1004

uMm.. i was just wondering.. but does neone by anychance have FULLHOUSE subtitles i culd dl off? coz my friend wants to watch .. but i don't have the subs coz yeah.. im korean so i dun need any.. but if anyone does ahve them culd u send me a PM... and that wuld be great ^^ ...

hi fullhousers!!!:)

thanks for the links, fatgrrl_slim!!:)

though i cannot relate to the feeling of depression ijuksa brought to some of you guys and therefore cannot do anything to make you all feel good, at least i'm comfortable knowing that fullhouse is there to cheer you all up..:)it's a blessing that fullhouse and all its memories are forever ready to make all of us smile and feel really good..:)

during the tent scene and the declaration of YoungJae's love,i was really having goose bumps in my arms and feeling extremely happy for both of them, that after all they've been through, they finally became honest to each other and revealed their boundless love towards each other..it was the sweetest moment and it was more memorable because it was unlikely of YoungJae's character to express himself so truthfully..loved that scene so, so much..:)

aja aja everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1460 ]

hiyee fullhousers!!!:)

wow, i'm really glad everyone's here!!! yehey!!!

ijuksa's ending soon? it seems that it's not going to be a happy ending based on Wendy's post..hmm, you have to ready your fullhouse stuffs so you can momentarily forget Bi's fate in Ijuksa..like everyone else, Wendy, YoungJae would surely make you smile.

hi gemt, are you filipina, too? i just lately learned that hyekyo and taehyun shot a particular scene here in the philippines..and some people were calling him Bi? haha!!! they remembered Bi in fullhouse which ended airing way before my sassy girl was shown here in moviehouses..the power of fullhouse..:)

it seems that it's Bi's mannerism to put his fingers on his lips when he's serious..hehe!!he looked cute in his eyeglasses in the vip premier of hyekyo's movie..i'd like to believe he was intent on listening and watching the stars, especially hyekyo, when they were talking on stage..makes me feel really good inside thinking about it...hehe!!:)

aja aja everyone!!!

this thread really feels like home with all of you here!!:)

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]

hi storme, yup! i am also a filipina :) ....cth and shk were in bohol last nov. 6 to shoot the water scenes. it was hush hush so nobody knows xcept the locals and i don't think many of them watched MSG. but for sure they've seen FH!

and i heard that shk appreciated how polite and kind the locals were that there was an article with a heading of "Thank you, Filipinos". nice of her isn't it? wish i could have read that article :(:)

IJUKSA already ended in Korea? i'm watching this on KBS World. just finished eps 5. i don't know why but i feel tired after each eps though i still anticipate the next one :D and yeah,...good thing that the're's FH to come back on.

i guess all of us here where kind of watching bi's reaction during the premier :D his intense look was the first that i noticed also on that clip and wondered what he was thinking

Hiyah! I often marvel at FH's cheerful effect on me too!!! It's like a pick me up ... better than prozac!

A kind of Vitamin H (for Happiness).

Anyway, like someone said earlier, this thread feels like home to me!!

definitely better than prozac! the only side effect known is addiction :P

Hi! Im new here, actually, i was here before, but soompi was down and changed a lot, so i didnt have time to come back, but anyway im Himawari again, and nice to be here at FH Thread again. I love both Bi and Song Hye Kyo so much!

Anyway, can i ask for a favor please :( , can anybody upload an MV again of FH, cause I've been trying to upload the file that they post from YSI, but it says that the file was already expired.

Please, please.... and thank you so much!

nice to see you back, himawari :) you already started your korean language lesson?

Guest nurikocam18

hi storme, yup! i am also a filipina :) ....cth and shk were in bohol last nov. 6 to shoot the water scenes. it was hush hush so nobody knows xcept the locals and i don't think many of them watched MSG. but for sure they've seen FH!

and i heard that shk appreciated how polite and kind the locals were that there was an article with a heading of "Thank you, Filipinos". nice of her isn't it? wish i could have read that article :(:)

wow.. so many filipinos here huh? im also a filipina

mabuhay! :P

willl their movie be shown here in the phils like that of april snow of bae yung joon?

i just had to visit this thread to cheer me up. wendy's looking for screencaps. here... i dug this up from some caps i did a long time agopink.gif

cap025copy.jpg

cap026copy.jpg

cap032copy.jpg

cap040copy.jpg

cap047copy.jpg

cap054copy.jpg

Rica...how can I thank you enough ??? :lol: Look at that loving gestures between YJ and JE, this is what I called chemistry of the century !!! :D

wow.. so many filipinos here huh? im also a filipina

mabuhay! :P

willl their movie be shown here in the phils like that of april snow of bae yung joon?

mabuhay!

a testament of how popular FH, SHK and Bi in the Philippines :D

hopefully it would also be shown here. if that happens, for sure i will be watching it in on its 1st day :)

Guest crashpurple

hello chingus!!!!!!!!!! another pinay here..... im not suppose to be watching dvds right now coz of my exam this january but, I just watched my full house dvd for the fifth time hahahaha my favorite tv series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest strungout

Hi! Im new here, actually, i was here before, but soompi was down and changed a lot, so i didnt have time to come back, but anyway im Himawari again, and nice to be here at FH Thread again. I love both Bi and Song Hye Kyo so much!

Anyway, can i ask for a favor please :( , can anybody upload an MV again of FH, cause I've been trying to upload the file that they post from YSI, but it says that the file was already expired.

Please, please.... and thank you so much! :)

Hi welcome back! :)

Which MV are you referring to? There've been quite a few recently.

:D

hi guys!!!:)

hi fellow filipinas!!we're so plenty here..hehe!!! i think it is the reason why this thread feels like home..aside from pinays, there's also a lot of good, nice and generous other people too..:)that's why i always come back here to make me smile..:)

i want to have the dvd of fullhouse, too..but will definitely buy it when i can find one..hehe!!! but first i have to buy my own dvd player so i wouldn't have to watch it with my brother, who always tease me about watching it for the nth time..:)

aja aja everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1460 ]

Guest PuccaGirl_64

^^LOL..hehe.thnk GoD i dnt have a bro...but i've got a sis..she's another fan of FH as well...coz wen we went to phlippines everone was watchin it everyday so I decided to watch it as well and it made me laugh so muchh!! but i wasn't able 2 start and finish it (was der 4 3 weeks only)..so wen we came bak here..I serched in the Internet 'bout FH and videos..after mayb a few weeks I managed to find it in 5minutes.com (wid subtitles) LOL..dwnloadin it took qiute a while bit 'twas worth..Me and my sis got told off 4 watchin' it all day for more than a week just 2 finish it coz we were toooo addicted!! LOL!!

hehhe..

and that was my story and of how I got addicted 2 FH...BOW!!!

LOL..:)

Guest the scrapbook

haah i that's what i did..i went on my5minutes to watch FH but i forgot to save it >.< you know any other site that might have FH (w/ sub)?

Guest himawari

Hi welcome back! :)

Which MV are you referring to? There've been quite a few recently.

:D

Thank you so much strungout! :D Any MV that you have, i would really really be happy when i saw them even once a day, they made my day!

Thank you again for welcoming me back! :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I love watching the behind the scenes clips; it shows just how close the cast and staff were. Does anyone here have the Director's Cut? I have a few questions regarding some of the scenes on the extra clip that I need translated cuz there's no eng. subs. There's this one NG scene where MY brought flowers for JE after YJ came back and there was this cute scene where the guy who plays MY (sorry don't know his name) was flirting w/ Bi and SHK was laughing and said something then Bi walked up to her and told her somethign about the camera? Can someone translate that if they have it. Thanx in advance.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I love watching the behind the scenes clips; it shows just how close the cast and staff were. Does anyone here have the Director's Cut? I have a few questions regarding some of the scenes on the extra clip that I need translated cuz there's no eng. subs. There's this one NG scene where MY brought flowers for JE after YJ came back and there was this cute scene where the guy who plays MY (sorry don't know his name) was flirting w/ Bi and SHK was laughing and said something then Bi walked up to her and told her somethign about the camera? Can someone translate that if they have it. Thanx in advance.

I remember reading a translation before (by p_ballerina, I think) that says Bi was telling SHK to stop teasing him and Kim Sung Soo coz there are cameras all over.

I was watching that particular clip just the other night and I couldn't help but notice the way Bi looked at SHK while telling her to stop teasing. If I was SHK, I would've melted right there. :wub:

I remember reading a translation before (by p_ballerina, I think) that says Bi was telling SHK to stop teasing him and Kim Sung Soo coz there are cameras all over.

I was watching that particular clip just the other night and I couldn't help but notice the way Bi looked at SHK while telling her to stop teasing. If I was SHK, I would've melted right there. :wub:

does anyone have this clip please? I would like to watch it.

thanks so much