[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest strungout

I have seen Bi dancing really well in suits in various clips before. So I think there is another reason why he didn't dance there :rolleyes::P

Heheh!! That's interesting! Bi seems so shy around SHK .... which is sooo cute! :lol::P

Here's another clip of Bi and SHK at the awards ceremony. SHK was asked to wink at Bi. She looked ADORABLE and Bi laughed too. It was so sweet!!

File uploaded and reachable from the following url:

http://www.savefile.com/files/6143227

Got this from another fullhouser!! ENJOY

Guest mei_yee_chan

I have seen Bi dancing really well in suits in various clips before. So I think there is another reason why he didn't dance there :rolleyes::P

Perhaps....hehehehe :lol:

Guest mei_yee_chan

Does anybody have the clip where both Bi & SHK had the same facial expressions while being interiewed? Can I have it please? Thanks in advance.

Guest acid2burn

ya so used to seeing dance... suddenly he's not grooving that much to his song, quite weird. but i guess , its too formal an occasion to do his dance moves.. might look not so appropriate. he looks really sharp in his suit!!.. *faint*

Here's the link for KBS Drama Awards - I Do (Bi) for those who couldn't download from Sendspace.

I was watching it again and, yeah, Bi kept glancing to his left. And another thing, I noticed Bi couldn't really dance in his suit. Used to seeing him dance.

I don't see him glancing at hye kyo.... I don't know why.... haha... and yeah, he's kinda weird when he doesn't dance... Maybe he's shy...haha... not at his concert, though... <_<

Hi,

here's the link for the vid clip on Bi and SHK winning the best couple award

The link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/otbfys

This is the clip where she sang the 3 bears song and Bi danced a little to it and then sorta put his arms around her after that to comfort her. She was shy and embarassed. SHK has a really sweet voice. :D

Could you please upload this onto YSI/megaupload? I can't download from sendspace. Thanks you! :lol:

hi there fullhousers!! :)

went to the mall today to do some late christmas shopping again, hehe!!!..anyway, we went to a store (cinderalla) and while i was waiting in line to pay my purchases, guess what i saw? a key chain with bi and hyekyo..hehe!!:) i know there is nothing to be excited about it but honestly, i was really happy upon seeing it, hehe!!..it was not a keychain of them together, it was two separate keychains..but i bought it and even bought two other keychains of the same kind but with jo insung and kwon sangwoo (my other friends are crazy about them)in them..it's my christmas gift to them..:)

created a blog last tuesday (i was inspired by mei_yee's blog..hehe!!)posted quite a few fullhouse pics and other kdramas i love..planning to write something about fullhouse and the other kdramas during the holidays..i'm so excited!!!

lots of people at the mall..christmas rush at its best..hehe!!

aja aja everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1380 ]

Guest strungout

Hiyah everyone,

*just keeping this thread upfront*

I've been reading some of the FH pages at Asianfanatics and there's a question that often crops up about the plot. A few critics of the series think that it is impossible for JE's friends to sell the house without her permisssion. Actually it might be possible as JE could have given Dong Wook legal powers over her property. She only has to sign a paper giving him power of attorney over her finances which could include her house and even back account. He seemed to have exercised total control over her finances to the extent that he used her name to apply for a credit card. So it's not so fantastical afterall. :):P

went to the mall today to do some late christmas shopping again, hehe!!!..anyway, we went to a store (cinderalla) and while i was waiting in line to pay my purchases, guess what i saw? a key chain with bi and hyekyo..hehe!!:)

Does anyone know of a store that sells stuff like this in Singapore? I'd like to get some! :D

Thank you so much, zacheria!!! ^_^

To any1 who hasn't seen this short clip of 'My Girl and I' VIP premier -- BI was der!! WHOAH!!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=oDFt5VOKnBs

Credit : Steff@RainSingapore==

And pluie_bleue

Ahh... This just made me incredibly happy. :lol:

Guest -DarkFire->

it got a lil annoying,bi and her keep on fighting..-_-;; but i cried alot in here..so sad T.T i want to know what else happen next! ahh..it end too soon..

Guest hmoob_xiong

i love this drama and hate it.. love it because its the best drama in the whole world.. hate it becuz it makes other dramas just... not live up to it..

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi! Can someone please tell me where I can download all the NGs, behind the scenes and extras again please? I miss Bi-Kyo too much and must watch it again, but the sexybi clubbox already deleted them. I can download off of clubbox or yousendit/megaupload.

Also does anyone know if there's a difference between the Director's Cut ver. that are sold by Yesasia and Annyoung? The box looks different so I was wondering if they have diff. NGs or not. Thanx again!