[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

@gina! whoaaaah, wait, she sign her autograph recently ?? on FH picture? hahaha thats too much :D

BiKyo family fightiiing!

Gina, fighting!!

Wanna contribute a Same expression from the couple :

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m13/rie...couple042kv.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m13/rie...yo_samehand.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m13/rie...yo_samehand.jpg

credit to rieyabie@bikyoindonesia, as posted at BiKyoIndonesia - Same Expression thread

Wow Pluie, these are too much for coincidences - I agree, I was about to switch, but never to

change, because of current happenings on Kyo - I really like them.

@gina! whoaaaah, wait, she sign her autograph recently ?? on FH picture? hahaha thats too much :D

BiKyo family fightiiing!

Gina, fighting!!

bikyo_couple042kv.jpg

bikyo_samehand.jpg

bikyo_samehand.jpg

credit to rieyabie@bikyoindonesia, as posted at BiKyoIndonesia - Same Expression thread

thx pluie sis...

I notice that Bi become in love traveling and post his pics when he goin traveling (just like SHK)

hmmm....hmmmm..

and SHK become more fashionable (just like BI)

hmmm...hmmm

Guest Janie Simply

During an interview recently in Singapore, PD Pyo told media that Bikyo are good friends and they still hang out with each other :)

New PS from Baidu :)

edit: see below

Guest chinaeyes711

Annyeonghaseyo everybody!!!! Any news about our Favorite Couple?

^janice Chan^ Chingu, kindly repost the pix cant view it. thank you very much.

have a nice weekend everybody!!!!

During an interview recently in Singapore, PD Pyo told media that Bikyo are good friends and they still hang out with each other :)

'janice dear'....Thanks!for sharing the PS pics...Lovely Couple.....our dear girl looks young in this pic...compatible couple too.LOVE it! :lol:

'pluie'...Thanks!for the same expression pics.Love them more. :rolleyes:

Guest kierelun

d621793fe09762db7d1e71a2.jpg

Cant see the pictures, think there is problem opening - can reload again, thanks.

They have been saying "good friends" for a long long time, 4 years to be exact, and not even at "relationship" level which everybody is talking about since FullHouse days?

LYJ has to work harder and while he is in town and she is filming, he could rekindle and pop over with his bimbibap again.

Guest chinaeyes711

^janice Chan^ Annyeonghaseyo chingu!!!! kamsahamnida for reposting the pix. now I can view them clearly. again, thank you very much. cant wait for more photoshopped pix and of course real pix of them together. have a nice weekend every body!!!!

Janice great picture - thank you, well as long as they always have contact, their friendly relationship

has seemed develop deeply they may also been too comfortable with other now, then,

that's it. hahahaha - they are "best friends".

noounat, thank you its cool.

Guest Janie Simply

Oh, here's another creative artwork to share :)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=480300761

ailaaila乔@Baidu

This model is done by akanishi7021 who took 5 weeks to finish the project; The person did it by just looking at a picture of FH; did own measurement and modified a bit. Superb job, wonder if it's done by a japanese, so artistic and delicate. The sad news is, according to the owner, the model got stolen :tears:

Guest SnowB_all

BiKyo family fightiiing!

Gina, fighting!!

bikyo_couple042kv.jpg

bikyo_samehand.jpg

bikyo_samehand.jpg

Gals, I have died laughing with all the PSed in this FH Thread, many times. Great jobs. Great going! Thank you for making the invisibles, visibles.

BiKyo...fighting!

Jan...thanks! Missed you for a while here.

thx engarem0912

plis don't die...

support for our couple..

I'm curious...why YEH n JJH can reunite again

but our couple haven't have any project together

Ok I won't :D

Yeah I agree with you..

I wish they would have another project again..other than full house 2 (if they would be the cast)

I would love to see them do a different genre..maybe more of a drama like Autumn Tale..

:rolleyes: