[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest liu_xing_girl

To liu_xing_girl and others who don't have Real Player, I converted the 2nd chili attack clip into AVI. Since the whole clip is almost 1 hour long, I just extracted the parts that were mentioned for easier downloading. Here are the links:

Filming of last scene (where they were teasing Bi for being too romantic) + 2nd chili attack, plus filming of other final episode scenes:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PW77M7S5

Clip where SHK was teasing Bi and KSS:

http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=05FDU1YQ

Lemme know if anyone needs the full clip in AVI, but it's more than 500MB, so it's a pain to download especially if you're on dial-up.

Enjoy! :)

thanks for taking the time to convert & upload the file!!! :lol:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

krystaldew: you're so cute :lol:

I just love that calendar, SHG looks so sexy and beautiful :D Would you mind if I save this? Thanks in advance :P

Sure you can save it :D I am happy someone likes it ^^

Quteacho, thanks for posting that article here. I seriously think the whole thing is BS. Instead of putting ban, they should examine why the stations put more Korean drama in the first place --> it is because the viewers demand it. Why? Because of trend only? If it is, trend only lasts for a time so they don't need to worry. But maybe it is not a trend but because the k-dramas are better quality? Then instead of just plainly putting ban, they should use their effort to make long term plan to help their film industry to produce better quality dramas. I think it is the better more constructive solution instead of just do a quickfix. *getting off my soap box*

Hehehehe sorry for my long speech, I just hate these goverment types try to limit people's freedom to do what THEY think is right.

OMG! I'm lucky this isn't gonna happen in Malaysia.

Sorry for the Taiwanese if they really start ban/limit foreign dramas.

we could never know mei yee chan. :( it could possibly happen one day.as of the next week there will be no Korean dramas airing on 8tv and ntv7..well,maybe not permanently but at least for quite a length of time as both the usual slots for k-drama are filled with cantonese and mandarin serials..the only k-drama on free tv that i know of right now is on TV2 in the evenings.thank god there's Astro.

Quteacho, thanks for posting that article here. I seriously think the whole thing is BS. Instead of putting ban, they should examine why the stations put more Korean drama in the first place --> it is because the viewers demand it. Why? Because of trend only? If it is, trend only lasts for a time so they don't need to worry. But maybe it is not a trend but because the k-dramas are better quality? Then instead of just plainly putting ban, they should use their effort to make long term plan to help their film industry to produce better quality dramas. I think it is the better more constructive solution instead of just do a quickfix. *getting off my soap box*

Hehehehe sorry for my long speech, I just hate these goverment types try to limit people's freedom to do what THEY think is right.

hey naoise u dont have to apologize for voicing out your opinions.i applaud your views and agree with them.everybody deserve their time on the soapbox sometime :) and KAMSAHAMNIDA for the gifs!! :D:D those were the ones i wanted to see..in fact there was one that i didnt even have before in my collection!so if anyone else have any other gifs of Full House..please share it here.. :)

here's some caps of the OTHER beautiful FH couple, Kim Sung Soo and Han Eun Jung..

ksshej2.jpg

ksshej1.jpg

thanks for all the lovely and wonderful gifs gemt and everybody else...keep it comin'. Btw, may I save these? Thanks :D

sure soutsada, no prob. they're from hyesa. :)

i'm afraid this will be happening all over asia.

agree with you there, Naoise. they should take this as a challenge to come up with a better/competitive dramas. rather than banning foreign programs, these government people should give full support to their entertainment industry like korea do. :)

bm05om, would you like also the cartoon gifs? i can also repost it if you want.

and thanks for those nice caps. seldom i see pics of hej and kss here. i think they also deserved some recognition. he,he,he.... not complaining though with all the bi-kyo pics and stuff posted here. :D

Guest foziahm

I just got this amazing video converter that converts any video format. I'm testing it on the 2nd chili attack clip now, but it's taking so long as the clip is an hour long. I'll post a d/l link as soon as I'm through with converting.

could you please tell me the name of the software that you are using for converting?

many thanks..

bm05om, would you like also the cartoon gifs? i can also repost it if you want.

and thanks for those nice caps. seldom i see pics of hej and kss here. i think they also deserved some recognition. he,he,he.... not complaining though with all the bi-kyo pics and stuff posted here.

of course gemt,i'd love those too!! :D and thanx for the gifs. :):) any FH gifs would be lovely.yeah..KSS and HEJ definitely deserve some recognition,as FH wouldn't have been as effective as it was for us fans if the both of them weren't so good in their portrayal as Min Hyuk and Hye Won.so it'll be nice to see some pics of them here and then in the FH thread..and it'll be a treat for their fans too..

Full Housers ..keep those gifs coming in! :D

Guest soutsada7

if those of are opposed to foreign films in Taiwan and other places we don't know about think like you, then it would definitely be a blessing because opposition to natural urges/desires (people's desires to view foreign films) induces oppression and, I for one, do not feel comfortable nor desire to live in oppressive places...gah, if people could be more open-minded like you, then this world would certainly be a better place to live ;)

bm05om, here are some of the cartoon gifs. got these from hyesa and popcornfor2.

hope you like them. :)

lyj:

160an.gif41cm.gif

fulls_lyj03.giffulls_lyj04.gif

hje:

31dm.giffulls_hje03.gif

fulls_hje02.giffulls_hje01.gif

hje and lyj:

f1104678_gkgkgk.giffulls_hje04.gif

ooo, I love these gifs :w00t:...saving them - gemt, you rock! ;)

hje and lyj:

f1104678_gkgkgk.gif

gemt shi, thank you for sharing those lovely cartoon gifs! I don't have this one in my collection yet and have to say that I LOVE it!!! Aish so sweet :wub:

Guest xshinhae05x

here's some caps of the OTHER beautiful FH couple, Kim Sung Soo and Han Eun Jung..

ksshej2.jpg

ksshej1.jpg

I just can't help thinking.....

It might just be the angle of the camera.... but....

That's a very low-cut....

but i don't mind kim sung soo's "low-cut" shirt... HEHEHE

Guest mei_yee_chan

we could never know mei yee chan. :( it could possibly happen one day.as of the next week there will be no Korean dramas airing on 8tv and ntv7..well,maybe not permanently but at least for quite a length of time as both the usual slots for k-drama are filled with cantonese and mandarin serials..the only k-drama on free tv that i know of right now is on TV2 in the evenings.thank god there's Astro.

*TOUCH WOOD*

No, no....that'll never happen....unless PAS decides to take over, whoops, did I say something offensive?.

Thanks for the GIFs!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

fatgrrl_slim, i want the full clip!!! :w00t:

possible for you to upload it here?? maybe in YSI.. cos it will download faster... hehe.. thanks!

Hi! I tried uploading to YSI but it keeps dying on me. I'm now converting it to WMV to make the file size smaller and easier to upload (and download). Will post the link ASAP.

could you please tell me the name of the software that you are using for converting?

many thanks..

I'm using EO Video Converter.

===

Re: that article posted, I think banning canned series from primetime will not necessarily mean the viewers will patronize locally-produced shows instead. If local products are competitive enough, imported shows should not be considered a threat. It happened here in the Philippines. When local channel ABS CBN got Meteor Garden and it became a phenomenal hit, the rival channel, GMA 7, banked first on Japanese anime, then on Korean drama, which, in return, also became a huge hit (with Full House garnering the highest ratings ever for an Asian series aired here :) ). For a while, locally produced programs took a back seat from these imports as both networks started fielding in one K-series after another. But then one of the networks decided to experiment on quality-produced local programs and it eventually lorded over the ratings, even beating the imports. So it's all a matter of what your country can offer that can be better than the imported ones. Banning the imports only mean admitting defeat over them instead of taking it as a challenge to be better.

bm05om, here are some of the cartoon gifs. got these from hyesa and popcornfor2.

hope you like them. :)

hje and lyj:

f1104678_gkgkgk.gif

aaaaaaaw they are so cute!! thanx 4 sharin! these gifs makes me wanna watch Full house again 4 the 4th time!! but i lent my dvds 2 my friend!! :( lol

heyy everyone! i was just wondering in one of the behind the scenes shot Han Eun Jung was carrying a baby! is that baby hers? hahah im just curious! lolz

Guest bier4ever

the baby isnt hers..she was just taking care of him/her :)

heyy everyone! i was just wondering in one of the behind the scenes shot Han Eun Jung was carrying a baby! is that baby hers? hahah im just curious! lolz

OOH..I'VE MISSED THESE GIFS! :w00t:thanx so much gemt..you're a gem!! :D they are so cute..i wish there's more FH gifs

*TOUCH WOOD*

No, no....that'll never happen....unless PAS decides to take over, whoops, did I say something offensive?.

Thanks for the GIFs!

mei yee chan..

truth be told honey,we dont have to wait for PAS to take over to see that happening,if it will ever happened.believe it or not,you can just count on the current goverment people to do it to us.since i'm Malay and i'm pretty sure of the way the Malay entertainment industry works, if there is going to be too much of k-drama on tv,pretty soon the local drama producers will go like "thats unfair","ruining our cari makan",bla bla bla , and it is possible that they will pull kdramas off tv ,or more possibly limit the amount of kdramas showing on tv,but they wont exactly ban it..dont think that will happen..so we can breathe a little.i saw it happening with the latin telenovela craze,there was this one time there were like 6 of them airing during this particular length of time on diferent channels on free tv..and the government took the local producers' complains in and considered them,and the air time for telenovelas was limited. i remember my aunts going huffy about that since they totally loved the spanish soap operas.what makes me so mad is that the local producers arent trying much to make their dramas better anyway,and keep complaining that overseas programs are stealing their viewers away..and i'm like are you kidding me?the quality just aren't that good,whether its the local Malay productions,the chinese serials or the Tamil dramas.i've always prefer watching Indonesian serials,tvb or taiwanese shows,and Hindi/Tamil dramas produced in India.so what can they say about that?j-doramas or k-dramas airtime is like ..so small when compared to the airtime dedicated to locally produced shows.its all about the quality isnt it?

Guest mei_yee_chan

bm05om, I'd be very sad if they did that to korean dramas. I know what you mean. *sigh* *prays that they won't do that*

I just saw this Fanmade MV in YouTube. Thought I'd share it with you guys. It's fanmade.

k54n11.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K9H0LLR3

Size: 4.8 MB

Duration: 1.19 minutes

Format: wmv

As it was from YouTube, the quality isn't good.