thanks for uploading for me but when i clicked the link it keeps saying:

A file is waiting to be downloaded

how do i use sendspace?

thanks in advance :D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe... I watched his "I Do" performance so many times and noticed that too! It makes me scream inside just thinking how cute this couple would be if they actually got together. But I must agree with everyone regarding the rumors. Both of them are too busy right now pursuing their careers, so I'd rather they'd wait until both are ready for a real relationship if there are any sparks between them. In the mean time I'm satisfied w/ my Full House episodes to fulfill my dreams of this couple.

:D agree with you!

Hyekyo wants to succeed in MOVIE;she said she wishs to get the award of New Actress Award in "QingLong

Award" in 2006;

Bi will go to USA for progress. In recent interview in TW,JYP said the year of 2006 is very important for Bi.

So they will both very very be busy.

let us wait .

Guest strungout

Exactly, it will break my heart tp see them break up. Bells & Kids indeed :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think we are getting ahead of ourself? :P

Of course! :blush: I'm just dreaming .........but I can wait.. :lol:

i've only seen bits and parts of the drama so i was looking to see if anyone had links or website i can go to to dl?

Hi, if you want to download the episodes, you can try this link too:

Website for FH episodes:

http://www.idols-unlimited.com/full-house

Got this from a fullhouser at Asianfanatics.com

Guest mei_yee_chan

thanks for uploading for me but when i clicked the link it keeps saying:

A file is waiting to be downloaded

how do i use sendspace?

thanks in advance :D

You're supposed to scroll to the bottom of the page where the link to download the file is.

Anyways, I PMed you the YSI link already.

Thanks for sharing the link, strungout!!!!

Exactly, it will break my heart tp see them break up. Bells & Kids indeed :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think we are getting ahead of ourself? :P

HAHAHA! I share your feelings...I miss them I'm going to watch fullhouse today.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:wacko:

Guest blue_sky

Hi al! Just came across "Full House" cuple of days ago and finished in one sitting! I just couldn't stop myself from inserting disc after disc to see what happens..... Now, if I can just get a girl like SHK in real life....=_=;

Hi all! Does anybody here know how to write "wang ssaggaji" "joryu" or "me rong"(the thing Han Ji-eun writes in her note when she runs away before her wedding) in Korean?

I think "wang ssaggaji" is 왕사가지, and "me rong" is 메렁 but I can't be sure. xD. And I have absolutely no idea how to write "joryu".

Thank you in advance!

Guest bm05om

I would hate for them to be together and then break up.

lol this is so true..like mentioned before,timing really is everything :)

I just couldn't stop myself from inserting disc after disc to see what happens..... Now, if I can just get a girl like SHK in real life....=_=;

:lol: happens to the best of us...couldnt stop inserting the disc after disc..blue_sky..you never know..maybe you will meet a girl just like SHK in real life...

i made this for fun..just to see Young-jae and Ji-eun from the drama and RyderBay and Alley from the manhwa together on a piece of work.. lol..and i hope its not too late to wish everybody Happy New Year!! Have a good 2006 everybody!

fhmanhwadrama.jpg

Guest shinebi

Just wanna share a simple wallie I thought of...

fullhouse.jpg

not the best but try to enjoy...hummm.. about the news and rumors... geez I wish they were true... If Bi and Hye Kyo did really fall in love, I'd jump for joy for a year!!!! better yet if they got married!! I was just watching Full House and I miss them both together...but as if Bi has time to do anything... he barely has time to sleep.. -_-

bm05om, BEAUTIFUL wallie! <3 LOVE BI AND HYE KYO!

Hi al! Just came across "Full House" cuple of days ago and finished in one sitting! I just couldn't stop myself from inserting disc after disc to see what happens..... Now, if I can just get a girl like SHK in real life....=_=;

YES I KNOW!!! I was the same...I just couldn't stop watching FUll House and now, I am still watching Full House.... sheesh, the things I would do for Bi and Hye Kyo to be together... either that or me with bi? (hehe...IMPOSSIBLE!) but Bi with Hye Kyo... <3 <3 <3

Guest llwwan

heyy!! i was wondering if anyone still has that clip where shk hides behind bi drinking something at the photo shoot!!!! i REALLLYyyyy want to watch it!! hehe please and thanks a million!!!!! =)

Guest mei_yee_chan

:lol:

Me too! Though I didn't finish the whole thing in one sitting.

fullhouse.jpg

Simple, yet beautiful!

Guest forgetmeNOT

hi i already requested in other threads and i was wondering if anyone still had links to the episodes that i can download T_T just any links that are related to the Full House crew...but esp the episodes. i know the series has been over for a while but yeah i never watched it -.-; thanks so much.

Guest strungout

hi i already requested in other threads and i was wondering if anyone still had links to the episodes that i can download T_T just any links that are related to the Full House crew...but esp the episodes. i know the series has been over for a while but yeah i never watched it -.-; thanks so much.

Hi,

Welcome to the thread. There are a couple of suggestions of links on the previous page i.e. pg 81.

You could try youtube, d-addicts and others.

this series is STRONGLY reccommended but be warned it is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE and there is no cure!! :lol:

fullhouse.jpg

this one's beautifully made, amee. :) thanks for sharing! :)

to those new in this thread, you are very welcome here! :)

mei yee, the thread's closed already. but the one who posted was ver observant.

aissshhh... i should watch Full House again before school starts again. :)

Guest mei_yee_chan

You requested in the clubbox thread right? http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama

Btw, anybody who wants Happy Together with FH co-stars can download it from http://down.clubbox.co.kr/mybi/08eg5. Reuploaded by request.