[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest strungout

I've finally finished downloading the second chili attack clip.

Will watch it and compress it if possible.

Hi Mei Yee,

Could you upload it again please? :D

the YSI link doesn't work anymore. I just tried to download it. :(

Thanks again! Kamsamida chingu!!! :lol:

:)

Guest winternight

Posting pics, just to keep the thread up while I finish uploading.

I stole these from the Bi thread :P. Credit goes to the Soompi Bi'ers!!!!

1526ce.jpg

16ye15ct0qe.jpg

%7Boption%7Dlovefullbba1b7a1bdc56db.jpg

OMI GOSH..they are so KUTEE/adorable/GORGEOUS/prettiestcouple.

i miss this drama so much.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi Mei Yee,

Could you upload it again please? :D

the YSI link doesn't work anymore. I just tried to download it. :(

Thanks again! Kamsamida chingu!!! :lol:

:)

It already blocked, how come hix hix

I'm trying to compress it now.

It's almost 3 a.m. now. Will upload it when I wake up.

Guest escents

Sure....no problemo.....if I ever find out how to....hehehe....but will do it no matter what.

thanks!! plz pm me when you uploaded it so that I'll know :lol:

Guest liu_xing_girl

Rumours has it that KBS intend to get Bi and SHG for another project next summer ! May be a drama or movie together. :D Guys, keep your fingers crossed that they both will agree if it's true ! :P

whoa! this is such great news! :lol: hope it pushes through...i'm really excited for this! aja aja fighting!!!!! :D

Guest minamijaa

Rumours has it that KBS intend to get Bi and SHG for another project next summer ! May be a drama or movie together. :D Guys, keep your fingers crossed that they both will agree if it's true ! :P

whoa! this is such great news! :lol: hope it pushes through...i'm really excited for this! aja aja fighting!!!!! :D

Yeay!! I agree that's such a great news! I wonder what type of drama/movie will it be? Will we see YJ n HJE again on screen? Man, I really hope so.. :rolleyes:

Guest liu_xing_girl

Yeay!! I agree that's such a great news! I wonder what type of drama/movie will it be? Will we see YJ n HJE again on screen? Man, I really hope so.. :rolleyes:

hopefully it's another romantic/comedy type like Full House...if not, i hope Bi gets to kiss SHG like that in IJUKSA... :rolleyes:

Guest honey_ping

hopefully it's another romantic/comedy type like Full House...if not, i hope Bi gets to kiss SHG like that in IJUKSA... :rolleyes:

Hope so too since he's very good at it now...... :D .............now waiting anxiously for the SECOND CHILLI ATTACK!!!!

But even if KBS wants them back, we don't know about these two...will they agree or not ? Bi is kinda busy next year doing his Asia Tour for 2006 and I read that he may do a movie instead, this I am sure of. He hinted in CNN.

Guest liu_xing_girl

Hope so too since he's very good at it now...... :D .............now waiting anxiously for the SECOND CHILLI ATTACK!!!!

since we're on the topic...just curious...has SHG ever done a "real" kissing scene? coz i saw a cap of her kissing scene in her new movie in her thread & i don't think it's far from their FH kiss...maybe the IJUKSA kiss would be impossible :unsure:

since we're on the topic...just curious...has SHG ever done a "real" kissing scene? coz i saw a cap of her kissing scene in her new movie in her thread & i don't think it's far from their FH kiss...maybe the IJUKSA kiss would be impossible :unsure:

She did one with LBH in All In and bedscene too ( I haven't seen this part tho'!) But then they already fell in love on the drama set so no big hoo haa..! :D

cute gif.... LYJ and HJE

bec6b9d9c5b8398288st.gif

bec6b9d9c5b8479916ig.gif

Guest bubblieri

Rumours has it that KBS intend to get Bi and SHG for another project next summer ! May be a drama or movie together. Guys, keep your fingers crossed that they both will agree if it's true !

But even if KBS wants them back, we don't know about these two...will they agree or not ? Bi is kinda busy next year doing his Asia Tour for 2006 and I read that he may do a movie instead, this I am sure of. He hinted in CNN.

Wendy you're getting my hopes us sooo high!!! uwaahhh!!! i also read about that news about bi doing maybe a movie....but waahhhh ihope they do another drama together!!!!

korean stars don't often do films together again after being paired up once do they?

Guest strungout

OMG!! I hope they agree! SHK wants to do movies anyway. It'll be a great opportunity for both to get together again. Then again, I'd like to see them in a drama so I could watch them every week for a few months. Heheh! Could they do both? - my christmas wish......

As for KISSING.......in SHK's first movie, she plays an innocent girl falling in love for the first time. So she is kissing CTH for the first time too. Her kiss has got to be amateurish and innocent. Since Bi has gotten good at it for Ijuksa, he could teach her....heehee! :P But seriously, she did good for some hot kissing with her ex-boyfriend LBH in the serial ALL IN

Ooo.. the thought of some HOT kissing btw her and Bi * faints dead away*