First Post...

Guest siumeimei1023

Guest siumeimei1023
be kind please! (cpop and one jpop)
hi there people... first time posting in soompi's singing forum... used to be more active in z-deg but now it is kinda reconstructing so I am just spending some time here~~ took me a long time to decide whether I should post here... cause everybody sound so professional here... (I havent heard any bad songs from anyone here yet) click click click I know I have a lot to work on... many people told me I got a squeaky voice... and my notes are kinda unstable... so yea... comment please EDIT// just add one more jpop...

Guest fantasiimaker

Woot I'm first XD Welcome to the singing forum!

final distance - it's really not bad, in terms of pitch etc. and you reached the high notes pretty well =) I think what you're lacking is flow, maybe a connection of the words. And you're forcing your breath a little too much, maybe...let the notes spill out of you like a liquid XD *weird description lol*

ai mei - once again, a bit unstable/forced-ish. I think the verses need to be more whispery and have a sort of frail feeling. Nice job hitting the high notes.

I know with practice, you'll definitely improve =) Keep singing!

Guest siumeimei1023

fantasiimaker: thanks for listening... so fortunate that u listen to my stuff~ u sing so good... I want to sing like u!!

kokoling: sorry... my mic is not that good quality... and plus my roommates are always around so I dont wanna sing so loud... haha

anyhow... thanks u guys!! ^^

Guest tengteng

Final distance:

That song is nice!! But you're singing along wiht the CD??Cos I can hear 2 voices. Somewhere around 2:49 there,I think you're trying to sing it your style but it sounds a bit forced out.I listened till the end,cos you said you the end part too but to be frank, I think you're sound very terrible,not saying you bad,but terrible as in you're like in a lot of pain when doing the end part.Am I making any sense?lol.But other parts you're okay.

Ai Mei:

You sound wobbly(am I spellin it right?) towards the end.

Guest siumeimei1023

tengteng: u r quite a frank person~ I LIKE that! haha... thats the only way I can improve yall know? in fact, I was singing with the mp3 the whole time... I kinda feel more comfortable singing with the song because all the instrumentals I found was kinda strange... for ai mei... actually I forget the lyric by the end... so it sound kinds strange... thanks for listening :)

Archived