the typical asian parents.

ritzy!

Guest desertseatingoceans

Why is the dude in the middle touching himself like that? haha The dad is interesting and the video just drags on.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IM SOFA KING COOL!

this has GOT to be the most retarded ish i've ever seen.

i looked like this the whole time :mellow:

a total waste of 15 minutes.

the mother part was so funny. and that's as far as I watch it since the rest is kinda draggy.

How funny, A in AP Calculas, A in AP Calculas 2, and 3. lol all of these advance placement classes.

"We came all the way from China, and born you here just so you can get a B+." hahahah lol

And my most favorite "Oh no, no time out. We ain`t like no white people, we don`t give time-out. All the way from china, baby, no time out. We only give knock out!" that's halirious

But it is so true though. My father was like you play too much that's why you get that B. But he isn't that harsh. Told me he want that B up next quarter and end of convo. Funny how you get punish for a single B and nothing for a straight roll of As. And C is not even thought of.

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

"Do you think we should give time out?"

"Yes..."

"Oh no, no time out. We ain`t like no white people, we don`t give time-out. All the way from china, baby no time out. We only give knock out!"

LMAO. That part was hilarious ^

<3 Dee

LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA :lol:

Guest mangchilo

haha so true. one of my friends was telling me that she had a B in some class (chem?) lasy year and her mom overheard and like SWOOPED down on her and went all crazy. and yeah, it was scary. 0_0

but man those guys seem like retards. not that they are, necessarily (any of them reading this? just in case)

Guest x__simply lost

"Do you think we should give time out?"

"Yes..."

"Oh no, no time out. We ain`t like no white people, we don`t give time-out. All the way from china, baby no time out. We only give knock out!"

LMAO. That part was hilarious ^

<3 Dee

ahah yeah that part was funny.

haha so true. one of my friends was telling me that she had a B in some class (chem?) lasy year and her mom overheard and like SWOOPED down on her and went all crazy. and yeah, it was scary. 0_0

but man those guys seem like retards. not that they are, necessarily (any of them reading this? just in case)

lol nah . they told me to spread the word but nope. lol

they know they're retards for a bunch of juniors.

Archived