Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
have a happy holiday :D*
>deck the halls Ok, before you spear me for posting too many songs/threads XD This is my holiday-themed song for you guys lol~ (I can't think of any others...there aren't any good Japanese ones that appeal to me XD So I decided to go classic.) Self-critique thingie: Recorded in a two-shot ^^; Mellow-fantasii-style since apparently I suck at yelling or being hyper/energetic XD (TURN IT UP<3) Lows kill me as usual, but I reached them quietly at least. Lastly, long drawn out high notes (namely the last one) kill me. Ok. Likely you'll find more XD Enjoy the holiday spirit, everyone :) I love Christmas lights<3 -------- Artist: Brenda Lee Lyrics Song: Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree Lyrics Rockin' around the Christmas tree At the Christmas party hop, Mistletoe hung where you can see, Every couple tries to stop, Rockin' around the Christmas tree, Let the Christmas spirit ring, Later we'll have some pumpkin pie, And we'll do some caroling. You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear, Voices singing, "Let's be jolly, Deck the halls with boughs of holly", Rockin' around the Christmas tree, Have a happy holiday, Everyone dancin' merrily, In the new old-fashioned way. Interlude You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear, Voices singing, "Let's be jolly, Deck the halls with boughs of holly", Rockin' around the Christmas tree, Have a happy holiday, Everyone dancin' merrily, In the new old-fashioned way.

Guest babiixru

oh oh! your voice sounds so soulful! WOWOW, your voice sounds so SOULLLLFULLLLLLLL, it reminds me of sort of mika's voice, GODAMN GIRL! The low notes, you can't hear your struggles! OMFG BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT, i JUST LOVE HOW YOUR VOICE CAME OUT IN THIS CLIP!! i think this is my favorite clip of you because i just LOVE HOW YOUR VOICE CAME OUT IN THIS ONE! true, it's not as energetic as some renditions of this song but it has that traditional 70s style or w/e nat king cole era aura to it! i wish you had held out that last note and added a vibratto ;_; why do you say that high notes kill you? is it becasue of the holding out? ifff you wannnttt i have this vocal warm up exercise and it has one part where it helps you work on the holding out and adding a vibratttooo. tell me if you want it : ) it'll be no problem uploaddding for you xDDD (it helped me get a better & lower voice x_x; which btw i think i'm losing for god knows what reason T_T_T_T)

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

more energy!!!!! :) and the last note like ruru mentioned. other than that theres nothing else i cant think of that needed work. this song always reminds me of home alone... lol

i hope to hear more holiday songs :)

Guest luvjunjin0819

LISA <3333

Besides needing more energy, it sounds absolutely wonderful!!!!!! U have a slight accent when u sing "rockin", that's coool! where are u from???

anyways....sounds beautiful as usual!!!!! we should collab sometime, that's if u even wanna collab w/ me! >< haha!

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest sikkony

the energy was there....

Indeed, from what I remember yesterday (listened to it yesterday), there was definitely enough energy in her singing. But then again, it depends on what people define energy as, is it the power of their voice? More rollercoaster type singing? I reckon she did the rendition extremely well and surely enjoyed it.

Guest Saranghae012

yayy i love christmas. hehe i'm glad you sang one! ^_^

you make me want to sing some christmas songs now.. and it's 3 AM!! =P lol i wonder if i'll have time to record some before christmas comes along.. gosh, i haven't posted clips in a while. i just never have alone time where i don't have to hold back. ANYWAY... LOL

you sound really beautiful! i still adore your singing style <3 keep it up *always a fan* ^_^

-Chelly*

so soothing. I liked the energy. It was 'delivered' the fantasii-style. [;

Aw. ): Just keep working with the longer notes. It sounded fine as a note alone, though. har har. [you'll always be capable of that x;]. I couldn't sing the long ending note for an Anastasia [sp?] song two years ago when I performed it, but now I can. So... more oompth with the longer notes will come unconsciously to you as well? T_Tv [probably in a few weeks/months for you haha]. In truth though, I feel like you already can. O-O Like... I've heard you do them? wtheck. _ _;

Don't stress over it. One way or another, I really like this clip. It's laid back and doesn't take away the holiday spirit. I think... you'll never be able to lack beauty in your voice. I'm happy you take it to your advantage and yeah. Everything always fits because you make it your song. [:

By the way... the Utada Time Will Tell [?] was SO good. O_O Around three minutes in... that line makes me wanna cry. Your voice, pitch, everything is just capturing. The last adlib... damn. It hints to your lower octaves... and wow. Makes me really proud to be a fan. rofl. *feels weird* _ _; When do you have time to breathe? hahaha. kidding. Take care of that voice of yours from the winter season [if it snows in your area].

Okay. I rambled again. -.-; sorry. x:

Guest conversebunny

yessssss christmas song by fantasii~ <3 I love it! you DO have an accent when you sing "rockin'"!! it sounds cool though~~ :) I didn't hear any problems with the low notes! oh man, you improve so fast!!! really good job! :D

lisa! you sound quite different, just cuz this isnt ur usual cup of tea.. nonetheless, i enjoyed this. gets me all into the christmas spirit lol. as far as critiquing(sp?) this.. i do feel the energy is sufficient.. however the low notes again are noticeable.. like the word 'hall'.. still, good job. lovely!

Archived