Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

14519854_1176888265723194_5191718629562241931_n.jpg?oh=38472c9c49a535ff53a686abeba79aac&oe=58652620

There really is something about a movie star's aura that sets her/him apart from the others. :P

And Sol Kyung Gu looked dashing, glad to see Hyo Joo and him reunited... wishing to see all three in a film.

15 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

There really is something about a movie star's aura that sets her/him apart from the others. 

That was what i was thinking at 1st when i saw the picture! Thats the difference when you compare a drama and a movie star. High five at great minds think alike! Haha :lol:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

That was what i was thinking at 1st when i saw the picture! Thats the difference when you compare a drama and a movie star. High five at great minds think alike! Haha :lol:

And that's just a picture~ how are they in person? Lol. Very much looking forward to your picture spam.^_^

56 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

Our BIFF Asia Star Awardee, congratulations. You were your most versatile so far as Jung So Yul, I loved how you sang, danced and made me cry each time you did~

@kaz11 im sorry.. its seems my PC didn't work.. im removed the pic while quote.. Sorry for inconvenience :(:tears:

OMGGGGGG what wrong my PC :bawling::bawling: stressful 

1 hour ago, Nur_Nurani said:

28 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

And that's just a picture~ how are they in person? Lol. Very much looking forward to your picture spam.^_^

I can feel their aura when they graced the red carpet even tho i was very far away from it and I'm not kidding. Anyway I'm afraid my picture spam may not be able to keep up to your expectations and may be disappointed tho..others have much better quality ones than mine... :vicx:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

I can feel their aura when they graced the red carpet even tho i was very far away from it and I'm not kidding. Anyway I'm afraid my picture spam may not be able to keep up to your expectations and may be disappointed tho..others have much better quality ones than mine... :vicx:

I am sure your pictures will not disappoint :D. Thank you for sharing your experience with us <3 

Bigger photo of a preview of her GRAZIA shoot:

14572352_1176937889051565_1246797446382257431_n.jpg?oh=895fc4ed3da11870eb61e807d00fff58&oe=5866A235

Via HHJ Vietnam Fans FB Page

Congratulations Hyojoo for another recognition/award of how great your talent is! You really deserves it! We are so proud of you! More awards to come!!!! 

@adeleyam don't worry chingu we will definitely appreciate your photos so don't hesitate to share it w/ us! Photos that are personally taken by a friend/fan who is present in the event is much more appreciated! your experienced excites us, you are one lucky girl! 

Our celebration continuous for our dear Hyojoo! Have a blessed day chingus, thank you for the updates! God bless! :)

• Like 5

Congratulations to Son Ye Jin on her Best Actress win at the recent Buil Film Awards, thank you for saying that, it would be a dream come true if it were to happen. Ugh, please make it happen, producers. Hyo Joo has said a similar thing during a past interview, she said she'd like to work with actresses instead of actors, too, that interview when she mentioned Cate Blanchett or Anne Hathaway (?). Honestly on my list there are more actresses that I hope she gets to star with, her best friend, Jung Yoo Mi, for one, it's funny (and sad) that it has not happened. 

15 hours ago, isapuilai said:

Grandma seems sooooo happppy! Haha

:w00t: hahaha..instead capture HHJ in photo/video,she just put her camera down and appreciating what is before her eyes..but i can relate. coz most of the time i able to see some idols closer..i act like dat too.hehe. #starstruck :wub:

hmmm.is there any fanboy here?:lol:

HHJ FASHION/STYLE

Spoiler

more...

hmm..where the 2nd outfit that she wore on the first day of BIFF?:huh:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Qallee said:

:w00t: hahaha..instead capture HHJ in photo/video,she just put her camera down and appreciating what is before her eyes..but i can relate. coz most of the time i able to see some idols closer..i act like dat too.hehe. #starstruck :wub:

Same here! I'll just enjoy the moment and I wouldn't even blink! Hahaha

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing all the news! Son Ye Jin, Ha Ji Won and Han Hyo Joo in one screen? That's my ultimate dream come true. So glad she suggested that; there's no way else we get to see them together in a production. Hope directors and production houses took note of that and start making plans. :D

On the side note, caught up with an old friend of mine whom I suggested to watch W not too long ago. The first thing he said to me was "now I know why you like Han Hyo Joo" :joy:

• Like 11