Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

3 hours ago, uknowahah said:

Hello! Welcome!
If I remember correctly the thread was started by bashful_harmony but @ohnoitscindy took over it when the former when missing. lol. 

Isn't bashful_harmony and @ohnoitscindy  the same person? haha, if I'm not mistaken the thread was created by someone goes with the name 'noname' :o

@enps123 Welcome welcome :D Good to see you here!

Cartoon version of our HJ :heart:

14022135_1064460706963150_49509401021264

cr : DC

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, jurassicet said:

Isn't bashful_harmony and @ohnoitscindy  the same person? haha, if I'm not mistaken the thread was created by someone goes with the name 'noname' :o

@enps123 Welcome welcome :D Good to see you here!

Cartoon version of our HJ :heart:

cr : DC

Hahaha, I don't even know anymore. A few years back when I was active, I'm pretty sure it was bashful_harmony, but soompi tend to change the thread starter when the old one stopped updating it. 

1 hour ago, isapuilai said:

Adorable Hyo Joo.. :wub:

HAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:...she is very fantastic and cute angel! ....i love her iphone and My phone is like her ! I'm very happy that my phone is like her phone !:D

• Like 5

HYOLICS!..how do we feel about this news(which i believe is just a click bait one) about our Girl allegedly dating LJS in real life?:w00t:

me?hmmmm...honestly i got amused while reading the news:lol:...

W-Two Worlds Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo-Joo Dating In Real Life?

13912597_287238561645329_330444077566704805_n.jpg?oh=ed9e49b229ab95878646f630899be1f7&oe=5814F565

he premise of MBC’s W-Two Worlds just might be what pulls Lee Jong Suk and Han Hy0-Joo together in real life. Much like the K-drama, the actors have been spotted getting closer to one another even after the cameras have stopped rolling.

Hyo-Joo’s character, cardiothoracic surgeon Oh Yeon-joo, falls into the fictional world of Lee Jong Suk’s Kang Cheol.

Rumor has it that the two lead actors are seeing more of each other in real life, similar to how their characters on the show fall for one another despite being from two completely separate planes of reality. Not only are Hyo-Joo and Jong Suk completely comfortable with public displays of affection, they’re also very convincing acting just like a couple on social media.

This dating news follows the network’s announcement of the highest rating scene for W-Two Worlds to date, surpassing the ratings of another popular K-drama Uncontrollably Fond starring Suzy Bae and Kim Woo-Bin.

Soompi reports that the episode where their two characters reveal their engagement has garnered 17.3% ratings, just for that scene alone. The full episode comes out on August 17, as network officials decided to reschedule their air time in order to accommodate the Rio Olympics 2016 broadcast.

Although their individual agencies have not spoken on the issue, Hyo-Joo and Jong Suk have unbelievable chemistry, even as they fool around in between takes. In episode 3, during the filming of their first kiss scene, the two are spotted poking fun at each other in an attempt to give each other advice. Hyo-Joo, who is an award winning Korean actress coming back to the small screen after 6 years, laughed at Jong Suk who could not stop blushing.

Hyo-Joo has also expressed her admiration for her co-star during a press conference, comparing Jong Suk to his TV counterpart. The 29-year-old actress described him as sexy, handsome, and someone with great manners. Suspiciously, Hyo-Joo has also said in the past that she no longer has a thing for bad boys, and would like to begin dating now that she’s made her comeback.

Similarly, Jong Suk has called her tall, pretty, and absolutely charming. He has also been vocal on social media about being together with Hyo-Joo, wearing couple’s sweaters and asking fans if today is the day they finally air their favorite episode. In response, viewers commented on how they seem to be in love, outside filming of W-Two Worlds. 

Are you a fan of the so-called Jong-Joo couple? Do you think a dating announcement from both their agencies will come in the near future? Comment below and share with us your thoughts!

http://www.morningledger.com/w-two-worlds-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-dating-real-life/1392349/

hehehe i have a feeling somebody will get his/her heart pump up with jealousy& will get angry again?:lol:

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

HYOLICS!..how do we feel about this news(which i believe is just a click bait one) about our Girl allegedly dating LJS in real life?:w00t:

hehehe i have a feeling somebody will get his/her heart pump up with jealousy& will get angry again?:lol:

@chyantryls25 Probably this is just only "click bait one" as you said but this article made me smile and excited...haha...i will be happy for our Hyojoo if she will find her loveone as long as she is happy(but no pressure to her)!!!:heart:

• Like 4

@keisha15 haha!yeah it's a refreshing to hear such rumour like this about our girl haha cuz we rarely heard one as our girl is really very private when it comes to her lovelife which i find it a smart move to keep her personal life in private cuz me as her fan don't want her personal life being drag here and there especially by media:)..

• Like 5

4 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

13912597_287238561645329_330444077566704805_n.jpg?oh=ed9e49b229ab95878646f630899be1f7&oe=5814F565

he premise of MBC’s W-Two Worlds just might be what pulls Lee Jong Suk and Han Hy0-Joo together in real life. Much like the K-drama, the actors have been spotted getting closer to one another even after the cameras have stopped rolling.

Hyo-Joo’s character, cardiothoracic surgeon Oh Yeon-joo, falls into the fictional world of Lee Jong Suk’s Kang Cheol.

Rumor has it that the two lead actors are seeing more of each other in real life, similar to how their characters on the show fall for one another despite being from two completely separate planes of reality. Not only are Hyo-Joo and Jong Suk completely comfortable with public displays of affection, they’re also very convincing acting just like a couple on social media.

This dating news follows the network’s announcement of the highest rating scene for W-Two Worlds to date, surpassing the ratings of another popular K-drama Uncontrollably Fond starring Suzy Bae and Kim Woo-Bin.

Soompi reports that the episode where their two characters reveal their engagement has garnered 17.3% ratings, just for that scene alone. The full episode comes out on August 17, as network officials decided to reschedule their air time in order to accommodate the Rio Olympics 2016 broadcast.

Although their individual agencies have not spoken on the issue, Hyo-Joo and Jong Suk have unbelievable chemistry, even as they fool around in between takes. In episode 3, during the filming of their first kiss scene, the two are spotted poking fun at each other in an attempt to give each other advice. Hyo-Joo, who is an award winning Korean actress coming back to the small screen after 6 years, laughed at Jong Suk who could not stop blushing.

Hyo-Joo has also expressed her admiration for her co-star during a press conference, comparing Jong Suk to his TV counterpart. The 29-year-old actress described him as sexy, handsome, and someone with great manners. Suspiciously, Hyo-Joo has also said in the past that she no longer has a thing for bad boys, and would like to begin dating now that she’s made her comeback.

Similarly, Jong Suk has called her tall, pretty, and absolutely charming. He has also been vocal on social media about being together with Hyo-Joo, wearing couple’s sweaters and asking fans if today is the day they finally air their favorite episode. In response, viewers commented on how they seem to be in love, outside filming of W-Two Worlds. 

Are you a fan of the so-called Jong-Joo couple? Do you think a dating announcement from both their agencies will come in the near future? Comment below and share with us your thoughts!

http://www.morningledger.com/w-two-worlds-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-dating-real-life/1392349/

No ! i'm trust this is just a rumor ! this is not real news.... always, there are some persons  that , they love making rumor about great actors ! HJ and LJS are great actors ! so , they persons love making rumor about them !.......we not should  attention to this unreal news !....please never write these rumors again ! Ok?

@chyantrils25 Hahaha, oh~ rumors. It happens when our on-screen couple overflows with chemistry. But really who knows.. They might just drop a bomb on us after the drama ends - like Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun after Blood.

Oh my gosh, if that happens my heart won't be able to take it. They most likely be the most envied couple after Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. 

• Like 3

@uknowahahhahaha!just as i thought:lol:...yeah rumors like this is inevitable especially like what you said " when our on-screen couple overflows with chemistry...hmmm if ever this turn out to be true i don't know as of now i'm just loving their on/off chemistry and they really makes me squeals & giddy with excitement but for them to be lovers for real i'm kind of half hearted about it cuz i'm not really fond with noona-dongsaeng pairing and i like Hyo Joo to have someone who is manly the likes of So Ji Sub:P.....but at the end of the day as we always say if Hyo Joo is happy then we should support her & be happy for her cuz surely most of us hyolics what matters most is her happiness:)

• Like 6

LOL a lot of click-bait articles, I can actually spot them a mile away. That's when you know it is a different game with dramas, you hardly see this sort of articles when Hyo Joo concentrated on films.

About shipping... yep, people can be nuts. It is like reading fanfic, sometimes. :P But I can also see how it can be fun for a lot of people. Also, I am glad to see more level-headed Hyolics lol. Because Hyo Joo has chemistry with all co-stars though, older, younger, same-age, male, female, being a generous actress that she is. 

Anyway, has this been posted before? Sooryehan Making Film. ^^

Via DCHHJ

My friend managed to get me the pretty Hyo Joo collab. BB cushion from Sooryehan when she went to South Korea a few weeks ago. I'm so thankful haha

Some photos from her latest Japanese photo book :D Sorry about the bad quality (I'm lazy) but I posted most of the photos lol ^_^ 

Spoiler

XaGYpO4.jpg

ViIPTNB.jpg

HVVX2Vi.jpg

RJj2T3S.jpg

sWSF8bt.jpg

OV00TEC.jpg

PXhrw6G.jpg

OXCu2aQ.jpg

RuEPOBr.jpg

dVBmpOq.jpg

tByCt1Y.jpg

YijidQX.jpg

D4yQoL5.jpg

kTh2oAV.jpg

0hAdLzQ.jpg

qGAfmPD.jpg

BOvNgge.jpg

5Tq3fml.jpg

4n7qOjp.jpg

rgaNPfI.jpg

RIw8PDe.jpg

awqJqGZ.jpg

IPA9Fll.jpg

8oCI3Uy.jpg

SRckaNe.jpg

5uuBPN6.jpg

dakjls4.jpg

I'm guessing these are her favorite movies

Spoiler

8F4vxBt.jpg

aUMLkOF.jpg

Eg6Tljh.jpg

ro10kvS.jpg

• Like 11

Thank you for the photos! She is so gorgeous with her natural hair color I kinda miss it now lol.

Memories of Matsuko is one of my favorite films as well. In fact I have a lot of favorite films from 2006 for some reason, Hyo Joo's Ad Lib Night being one of them. I became a fan of Eita because of the Japanese film lol. Black Swan, no surprise there - Natalie Portman was superb but I actually loved her more in Leon (another favorite movie). Not a fan of Woody Allen but Cate Blanchett is one of the few actresses that I would watch in anything, and yep, Blue Jasmine is good because of her.

@kozuesan, you're welcome. :)

ETA: Don't know if it's just me... but I don't like how VIKI has been promoting W, on top of them misspelling Hyo Joo's name, too. I did the VikiPass to support her but will definitely never subscribe again once the series is finished.

9 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

@uknowahahhahaha!just as i thought:lol:...yeah rumors like this is inevitable especially like what you said " when our on-screen couple overflows with chemistry...hmmm if ever this turn out to be true i don't know as of now i'm just loving their on/off chemistry and they really makes me squeals & giddy with excitement but for them to be lovers for real i'm kind of half hearted about it cuz i'm not really fond with noona-dongsaeng pairing and i like Hyo Joo to have someone who is manly the likes of So Ji Sub:P.....but at the end of the day as we always say if Hyo Joo is happy then we should support her & be happy for her cuz surely most of us hyolics what matters most is her happiness:)

Hahaha, I'm not too much a fan of noona-dongsaeng but I'll just leave it to her. I wonder if they would soon address on these rumors, or simply just laugh it off. 

@kaz11 I noticed that too. I'm guessing that film audience are generally more mature than drama audience. Some of those fan-fic goes wayyyy too overboard.

@ohnoitscindy Sweet! Thanks for the pictures! I'm seeing Kung Fu Panda.. Poetry and Black Swan. Wow, it's interesting to see what an actress would recommends to watch. She probably had a whole list of Japanese and indie/art house movies. I heard she love those.

• Like 3