Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest laurenliu

Hi everyone, I've been a fan of her for like ... since Sunday? When I finally checked up on Brilliant Legaxy on Mysoju (was waiting for it to be finished subbing but I forgot until yesterday) & I fell in love with her from the first episode<3

I knew about her since some time around Spring Waltz but I forgot rofl, then I heard about Heavens Postman etc and blah blah.

ROFL, Hope to meet some people here etc.

Question: Does anyone know the answer to joining her daum cafe? (on the first page link)

I also made some icons to share; http://evernine.livejournal.com/6029.html

Preview:

2008_03_18_150700.jpgdfasg.png090731_hhj_5_thumb.png

Guest IHeartHimxD

^

your icon is beautiful!! :D i love it...! you should totally make it as your avatar and sig :P

i love her since bL too.. before i know her before too but didnt pay good intention to her.. now.. im IN LOVE W/ HHJ

Guest IHeartHimxD

I REALLLLYYYYY think HHJ look like a european kid with her hair short and curled like that..!! SOO CUTE!!!

like sometimes i see little kids with short hair and curly,, so much like euro[ean lo!l

There's an HHJ segment on MNet today =)

It was filmed on the set of her Nongshim CF

Also, it was recently just aired in S. Korea and already HHJ is in the Top 10 Current Search Results on empas ^^

Picture3.png

Ah, HHJ's popularity is steadily increasing XD

Here are some screencaps.

I'm currently trying to get the video but Daum takes forever to load =.=

P.S. These healthy snacks look damn nasty LOL. I hate dried fruit ><

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

more to come =)

Yay! loads of picture spams....!

Two HHJ's in one photo...!

I'm loving the bear but I kinda miss the bunny. I feel jealous for the bunny haha. That CF makes me want to buy the samsung VLUU mirror ST550

female celebs in jean endorsements.... I only know HHJ and SHK. I'm not familiar with the others. MAybe its their make-up? But anyways, HHJ seriously looks gorgeous in the jambangee pics in whatever post she does but I really like her small photo they used in that article.

currysushi33, I agree with you, I also hope she'd get recognized by other people. She is simply adorable.

bashfulharmony, that is indeed a very naughty article haha..stone cold fox...lolz. But I agree with the writer, HHJ doesn't seem aware of how sexy she can be. I suddenly remember the recent interview she had where her interview was spazzing and a crew suddenly took away his hand that was holding HHJ's arm, haha.

laurenliu, hi and welcome. You have really beautiful HHJ icons. Is it okay if I use that third icon, the one where HHJ tilts her head?

A healthy snack! But what kind of fruit is it made of? I actually like dried mangoes.

Guest jihye87

Thanks for the clip harmony!

I think she has put on some healthy weight~!

It's quite evident huh (she's all bloated from eating while filming :D ) Hahaha~

And she's still so happy with the "impression girl' nickname she got from viewers.

Look at her 4-dimensional goofy smile when talking about it~!

And HHJ's praying for a Handphone CF~ (hello Anycall?! Cyon?!? heard that?)

I think she has been trimming her hair (noooo~ let it grow out fast!) but the style in the CF looks cute. :)

OKayy, a few more days to the mnet 20s. I'm so sooo looking forward to news of her appearing at the event. :D

^

JIIHYYEEEE <3 i missed you D:

Thanks so much for providing the info!!

AH!! I've been hoping she'd get a cellphone endorsement ever since I heard about her picking up CFs due to BL!

I really hope this video is like a wake-up call for AnyCall, Cyon, etc.!! haha

Sign her while she's HOT HOT HOTTT!! lol

I love that she whispers it though LOL She's so cutee and dorky XD

Hope to see news of her signing with a special AnyCall project that they usually have.. (i.e. the DBSK/SNSD, Hyori, BoA/JunSu/Tablo/Jin Bora). That'd be so fun! XD

Omo, itic... Imagine a 2PM/HHJ CF!! LOL!!!!!! *crosses fingers.

I hope she gets an AnyCall deal because she has the Haptic 2 right now, lol.

You can't really tell that she's gained a bit of weight from the photos!

When I was watching the video, I was like.. "Wait a sec.." haha

She looks really cute with the extra weight :D Looks a lot livelier and happier~ haha

I love how she always makes NGs during interviews XD I think it's hilarious lol

And I'm glad that she really loves her nickname ^^ It's a great nickname hehe

Hmms, well.. if she is trimming her hair.. =( But at least we've been able to see her with long hair! Thanks to the CF companies that give her pretty extensions~~ lol

LMAO at HHJ being full from filming the CF XD I can only imagine how many of those nasty healthy dried fruits she ate~

I also cannot wait for MNet 20s Choice Awards!! I hope HHJ doesn't wear something WTF to get media attention T_T I haven't been OMGSH over her latest red carpet appearance outfits :( I have a feeling she's going to wear something sexy for this award though~

I wonder if she's the MC or not o_o

Random:

I keep seeing missha popping up in here but she never leaves a reply :( Why missha?! D8

Guest missha

hihi, hi everybody, especially Harmony and Jihye <3 ^^

I was just lazy to reply ,long time didn't reply makes me don't know what to say ,I'm really sorry for make you guys worry :(

Recently I've visited here almost everyday haha .

Thanks you guys a lot for keeping this thread full of pics ,clips and news.

I really happy because HyoJoo is more popular and she has more fans here :x

I will reply more often , thanks you for always welcome and remember me :D

harmony, if that were to ever happen

i would die then come back to life again just to watch that cf again&again ;D

also i would love to have one of those phones, they're unique and cute..but so hard to get xD

i would never have thought that those were caps of her filming her cf

the clothes she's wearing seems like something she would usually wear, very casual

and i thought she would be endorsing fast food, i guess not haha

being "healthy" i guess

and she does look a bit rounder or maybe it is just the camera adding some pounds to her

mnet choice in just a few days ! can't wait ! can't wait !

i hope someone could upload it soon after it airs because that is like the only way i can watch it DX

and i hope she wears something like she did in these pics :

hhj3-25.jpg

htm_200708282011140201000002010400-.jpg

i know this isn't suitable for mnet but i think its cute

20070630203514_381_0.jpg

and of course minus the long hair T.T

now..her hair..i think she should make it the way she did for the LG SU:M 37' CF ^^

and possibly dye it back to black? i miss her black hair T-T

Guest sanderella

HHJ is so pretty & cute, but the bangs are really killing her looks >.>

is it just me or do her bangs look uglier now?

i really don't like her bangs.. yUck.

for the awards, she BETTTTTTTTTTER have siide bangs -__- ;

NO MUSHROOM BANGS.

and they need to stop cutting it -_-;

itic - yes, i really miss her black hair D:

gosh, i want her to go back to her NN5 hair D:

i really hate her hair color rite now and esp, the bangs !!!!!!!!!

missha!!!!! <3 I missed you TT-TT

And it's okay, I forgive you :P I just thought you were too busy to reply now :(

But I hope to see you posting more often!! I remember how you used to share so much and I didn't contribute to anything XD haha

I better see you reply soon!! lol

Jk <3

sanderella: I think she looks fine now ^^

I'm just really happy that her hair doesn't look like it did in the beginning of BL >.>

Where her hair resembles a mushroom cap T_T

She's still young.. experimenting with her looks so it's fine :)

New HHJ fans already think she looks gorgeous the way she is now ^^

Some of them even prefer her look now than her trademark dark locks :o haha

Let's just give HHJ support in everything she does :]

She's never disappointed us so we shouldn't be fretting over her apperance, as long as she's happy right? :)

Personally, I quite like her hair now.. I've grown really used to it lol.

The brown hair and short haircut makes her looks heaps younger and fresher :]

Plus, not everyone can pull off that hairstyle.. You have to have the face shape to look good with that hair! lol

I'm sure we'll see her with dark long hair and side bangs soon.. but BL just ended, so she probably wants to keep the Eun Sung look for a while to keep up her popularity~

itic: LOL, the spazz party in here would be so insane if that were to happen XD

At first I really wanted her to sign up with AnyCall, but I remembered that Cyon has really cute phones >< I have their Ice Cream phone~ haha. I want to see HHJ do something pink and girly like the Ice Cream CF that Kim Tae Hee did with Big Bang XD. It's insanely girly but I like it LOL

And I want a Haptic 2 phone as well TT-TT' But I don't think they work out of S. Korea? And besides, the phone's too expensive for me =.=

And yeah, the clothes she wore for the Nongshim CF are really casual but I like it ^^

She's known for her naturalness and leaving a good impression so I'm not that surprised.. It is a healthy snack CF, haha.

And nah, Nongshim's all like prepackaged snacks. Their noodles are SOOOO good D8 lol

I like the rounder look on her XD It's cute haha. The girl is so underweight T_T 5'7" and weighing 106 lbs is sad T_T

Haha, I'm sure people will be all over the Mnet awards ^^ Hopefully we'll see a lot of HHJ :D :D

Ahh, I really really liked that black ensemble she wore.. It was so beautiful. She looked like a goddess that night <3 I still can't believe she landed on the worst dressed list that day T_T

sabricaze: Aw, it's okay!! Thanks for looking for it anyways :D :D

Just keep up the good work ^^

I can't wait to see what HHJ video you upload next :D

kozuesan: Oh thank god I'm not the only one who wants that camera now XD

It's the first camera ever to have two LCD screens like that :o

And yeah, seems like HHJ knows she can pull off the sexy look but she doesn't know how sexy it really is, haha. XD

I'm so gay for HHJ <3 lmfao

And I don't know what the dried fruit is.. It's some kind of melon though :huh:

Some recent news on HHJ~

HHJ's been given a new nickname I believe ^^

It's 긍정녀, which is a woman who's assertive. The nickname was given to her because of the genuineness in her smile ^^

And Jambangee is getting more popular overseas~

They recently opened up their first store in New York :]

ae_1251076262_-466666738_0.jpg

Me wants that poster :(

- - - - -

Random pics

Old photo but unseen I believe

viewimage-45.jpg

And I thought this was hilarious XD

18379D284A90F9C604FC33.jpg

1% male, 99% female LOL

EDIT:

The 2PM beasts will charm a female star

Beastly Idol's 2PM will put on a special courtship performance to try to charm a female star at the 2009 Mnet 20's Choice!

The performance is supposed to be HOT and fan girls will of course die of jealousy. Who will be this female star? I'll leave that up to y'all to take a guess.

The Mnet 20's Choice will air on August 28th, 2009, so stay tuned for our full coverage on this very special show.

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._a_female_star/

D8 D8 D8

I hope it's HHJ!!!!!! *crosses fingers.

This is what I think LOL. But okay, so you guys know how MNet approached HHJ to host the awards, and HHJ agreed. But then MNet later came out with a statement saying that nothing's been confirmed yet. Maybe they changed their mind and decided to have HHJ be this female star who will be serenaded by the 2PM boys!!

*fantasy!!! LOLL Aw man, now I'm all giddy T_T I don't think I can wait for the award show now *cries. I hate being teased !

Guest IHeartHimxD

i was wonder.. on the Jae Joong pic, why did HHJ have 95%?

95 percent JJ look like HHJ? lol

95 percent JJ they will have the cutest/prettiest baby? :P