Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

14 minutes ago, kozuesan said:

Speaking of funny Hyo Joo, i love watching her guestings on variety shows like 1N2D, running man, etc.! She's so game and she jokes around with the cast haha. 

I like her chemistry with LJS. They seem to be really at ease with each other.

And she has a high tolerance of getting angry when everyone is bullying her.haha! I cant forget her expression of disbelief when Haha didnt give her that kimchi on running man episode.:D Also that AREUMDAPTA thingy..haha...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, isapuilai said:

And she has a high tolerance of getting angry when everyone is bullying her.haha! I cant forget her expression of disbelief when Haha didnt give her that kimchi on running man episode.:D Also that AREUMDAPTA thingy..haha...

That was funny haha! And i gotta give props to her leg fighting skills (i dont know what to call it :D) 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kozuesan said:

That was funny haha! And i gotta give props to her leg fighting skills (i dont know what to call it :D) 

Lets just call it leg fight..haha! Im so proud of her when she won over Ji-hyo and even more when she knocked down Haha.. Maybe she becomes stronger aftr doing Cold Eyes.hahaha! 

• Like 3

Just now, isapuilai said:

Lets just call it leg fight..haha! Im so proud of her when she won over Ji-hyo and even more when she knocked down Haha.. Maybe she becomes stronger aftr doing Cold Eyes.hahaha! 

I would love to see her do a full length action movie.  Haha was also funny. He couldn't believe Hyo Joo was strong coz she looks so innocent and feminine! Haha!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, uknowahah said:

That's because she's so down-to-earth. And she don't do slapstick and deliberately act funny, she's just naturally fun to be with - she's not even aware of it. I think she does so to relax herself as well as the crews, like when she dances.

ikr!...Hyo Joo is just so funny & entertaining without really trying to be..... all she have to do is to be herself and that's it!haha she's born with it!:lol:

yup!she mentioned in their recent Section TV appearance that she do those out of the blue dance moves to relax herself especially

if she's having a hard time on set and i just love how she doesn't lose her sweet & bright smile despite having a hard time

and keeps on motivating LJS on the set especially that BTS where LJS has to carry Hyo Joo haha the diffulty LJS has carrying our girl!:lol: 

she's quite heavy,i remember in 1N2D CTH said he's surprised that Hyo Joo is quite heavy when they all lifted her up in celebration for

successfully pulling off all the given poses for the bokbulbok dinner challenge:D

i just would like to say welcomeback.gif  to all those Hyolics who's making their comeback in this thread!..so happy for the thread's increased of poster & also the sharing of opinions and thoughts we're having here:D

• Like 5

3 hours ago, kozuesan said:

I would love to see her do a full length action movie.  Haha was also funny. He couldn't believe Hyo Joo was strong coz she looks so innocent and feminine! Haha!

omo!...glad i'm not the only one hoping for a full length action pack movie from Hyo Joo..i want to see a Badass Hyo Joo haha!she was great in her limited action scenes from cold eyes and i'm confident she can pull off those action pack scenes cuz she's kind of tomboyish and really very athletic!:w00t:..i know she desires to do an action pack movie...make it happen  smiley-begging.gif 

• Like 5

I think out of all the female Running Man guests, she is the best. It didn't feel awkward and she's just so naturally funny. Unlike most of the female guests, she did her best and took part in the games with all the energy she's got. And the members treated her like a regular member instead of a guest, especially Haha with his pranks. The atmosphere was truly amazing in the episodes with her as a guest. After watching her on Running Man, I just love her more. She's truly sooo beautiful. Both inside and out! 

For anyone who's wondering: She appears in the following episodes: 123 +124, 151+152. 

-

2 hours ago, kozuesan said:

I've been trying to look for this, too, but I also couldn't find it. 

Check out kissasian.com ;) They've uploaded the movie with Engsub up there. Though people seem to be complaining about the bad sub, I think it's worth a try.

• Like 4

@isapuilai Hahaha yes she do have a high tolerance. Kwang Soo also fed her the salted fish and she was so oblivious that she feedback to his team honestly and said it's salty. 

I think the 'leg game' is some sort of Korean wresting. She used to play it on Love Letter too and you could tell from then that she was stronger than most other female guests. Take my words for it when I say she never lost once. That's why I wasn't surprise when she won against Ji Hyo, who's also quite strong.

@chyantrils25 She's spreading the happy virus wherever she goes to. I also wanna see her in an action movie. Cold eye was really cool but she only has one action scene. 

• Like 5

I saw Hyo Joo's interview in Instyle that she herself also wanted to act in another action movie when asked.. looks like we know what she wants! Haha.. B)

No wonder she's called a happy virus wherever she's on set cuz she just spread happiness wherever she goes!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ayleeannn said:

I think out of all the female Running Man guests, she is the best. It didn't feel awkward and she's just so naturally funny. Unlike most of the female guests, she did her best and took part in the games with all the energy she's got. And the members treated her like a regular member instead of a guest, especially Haha with his pranks. The atmosphere was truly amazing in the episodes with her as a guest. After watching her on Running Man, I just love her more. She's truly sooo beautiful. Both inside and out! 

For anyone who's wondering: She appears in the following episodes: 123 +124, 151+152. 

-

Check out kissasian.com ;) They've uploaded the movie with Engsub up there. Though people seem to be complaining about the bad sub, I think it's worth a try.

1 hour ago, isapuilai said:

Its already available on kissasian. I haven't had the chance to watch it either.:anguished:

Thanks for the link. I really appreciate it. Is she the bad one in this movie?

51 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

She's spreading the happy virus wherever she goes to. I also wanna see her in an action movie.

38 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

No wonder she's called a happy virus wherever she's on set cuz she just spread happiness wherever she goes!

Happy Virus, i love that!!!:heart: Love that she's comfortable to all her fellow actors/actresses (no matter who they are)...Her good and humble heart makes people adore/love her more and more! She seems too perfect (beautiful,sexy,tall,fair,elegant,tough,jolly, smart and TALENTED in all sense of the word)that makes others hate her But her aura of innocence, good big heart and being true to herself on/off camera makes MORE people drawn to love her! She seems easy to get long with, always makes others smile/laugh and her actions always speaks love/concerns for others. More blessings/love for our dear Hyojoo, just continue to spread the Happy Virus hyojoosshi! :blush:

• Like 3

Guest kaz11
5 hours ago, adeleyam said:

I saw Hyo Joo's interview in Instyle that she herself also wanted to act in another action movie when asked.. looks like we know what she wants! Haha.. B)

YES PLEASE give her an action film project! 

9 hours ago, kozuesan said:
On 7/29/2016 at 10:46 PM, uknowahah said:

I'm thankful Hyo Joo opted to take risks and chose projects of different genres. Period drama and a bit of comedy, romcom, drama, action, suspense, even musical type. Yes, I love her in Always, too. :wub:

@kozuesan Yes. Perhaps because it's an action genre without any romance/loveline and hence it felt very different from her other drama roles. I love that character too and it was simply refreshing to see her as a kickaz genius.
I love her portrayal as Jung Hwa in Always too, and I thought it left quite a huge impression on me after I watched it. Strangely there wasn't even an award nomination for that role. 

I was also surprised that she was not nominated for her role in ALWAYS. I thought that was a strong performance and she delivered one of the best blind acting that I have ever seen. I remember actress Lee Yoon Ji praised her then and said that her face is like canvas that can express any emotion. This is an excerpt from that interview:

In response to the question “Who do you consider to be your rival?” Lee chose Han Hyo Joo and praised her saying, “[She is] like canvas that you can draw anything on.”

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/1199/lee-yoon-ji-sheds-her-girl-next-door-image-for-photo-spread

If you watch her movies from ALWAYS to LOVE LIES, you will see how versatile she is. The roles are all different. And I am also glad that she's providing the comic relief in W. I loved what little that I saw of her comedic performance in Beauty Inside but it is in W where she really has to do comedy.

whew!! 483886857.gif finally managed to checked out that so called controversy thing on ALLCRAP and surprisingly found myself smiling and the feeling of being on a cloud nine instead of feeling annoyed haha!...the majority of the comments is just so heartwarming

that i was so happy to an article which originally supposed to be an annoying one...the article's writer just cut her own throat for stirring up

the controversy herself!hahaha!...the feeling of wanting to thank her(article's writer) cuz contrary to her objective and i'm pretty sure that is to

pull our girl down again just like her cohorts did in her so called drama review before we got those majority uplifting comments supporting our girl instead!:lol:

talking about getting gold out of trash can! bq8.gif 

• Like 6

sorry if ever this is already posted...

Production of W: Two Worlds Promises Episodes 7-8 Will be Packed with Excitement and Narrative Goodness

13895183_280649192304266_331158098470502

My fave currently airing K-drama is now W: Two Worlds after four exhilarating episodes, and it’s not because of all that kissing and skinship so far even if it’s much appreciated. The flirting is also fantastic, with the meta of real world Yeon Joo being a super fan of manhwa world male lead Kang Chul. The drama has come from behind and decisively taken the Wed-Thurs ratings lead over Uncontrollably Fond with a cushiony 3% point lead in the recent two episodes.

I love UF and happily soak up the melodramatic angst every week but W certainly delivers more thrills per minute with a snappy pace and a fantastic “what is going on?” mystery. The production has revealed this week that episodes 7 and 8 will be a big turning point and is truly where the drama hits its stride in story telling bravura and narrative engagement. I can’t wait, even if I’m wondering what’s going to happen in the next two episodes now that Kang Chul has crossed over to Yeon Joo’s real world. Or is her world really “real” and his just “fiction”?

10276_280649782304207_117997758737929972

13879262_280649948970857_489476537614176

i just want to share this particular comment from this article....i just love it!:D

Drama2016 on July 30, 2016 at 3:09 PM said:

I want to rave about the leading lady HHJ. She always gave me either elegant or very gentle girl next door feels in her past dramas and movies. To my surprise, she exudes such amazing comic aura fitting the manghwa setting just right. Some ppl may whine about her overacting. But that’s what I consider so hilarious about W. I laughed hard whenever she had that silly facial exaggeration to display her disbelief in all the absurdity. I LOL each time she blurted out from nowhere “I love you” to her anime hero or tried something peculiar to expect “to be continued.”

Her epic expressions are very animated, just like how are those anime characters appear to be. She appears to me nothing different from her manhwa hero, namely they are in spirit both from the same emotionally dramatic universe. My close teen relative is an aspiring animator and I had chances to read his storyboard and drawings as well. HHJ gave me exactly the same vibe as those hilarious characters he drew on tablet. Good job!

Koalasplayground

• Like 6

'ALLCRAP' - this cracks me up 

I choose not to even click into the website to check out the contents cause I knew I would be severely troubled by all the negative auras exerted. What's with the writer and her 'hatred' or dislike towards HJ o.o Anyway, it warms my hearts knowing that so many fans are standing up for our girl in the comment sections. 

And LOL to her kungfu fighting style, can she get any dorkier? :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

sorry if ever this is already posted...

Production of W: Two Worlds Promises Episodes 7-8 Will be Packed with Excitement and Narrative Goodness

My fave currently airing K-drama is now W: Two Worlds after four exhilarating episodes, and it’s not because of all that kissing and skinship so far even if it’s much appreciated. The flirting is also fantastic, with the meta of real world Yeon Joo being a super fan of manhwa world male lead Kang Chul. The drama has come from behind and decisively taken the Wed-Thurs ratings lead over Uncontrollably Fond with a cushiony 3% point lead in the recent two episodes.

I love UF and happily soak up the melodramatic angst every week but W certainly delivers more thrills per minute with a snappy pace and a fantastic “what is going on?” mystery. The production has revealed this week that episodes 7 and 8 will be a big turning point and is truly where the drama hits its stride in story telling bravura and narrative engagement. I can’t wait, even if I’m wondering what’s going to happen in the next two episodes now that Kang Chul has crossed over to Yeon Joo’s real world. Or is her world really “real” and his just “fiction”?

i just want to share this particular comment from this article....i just love it!:D

Drama2016 on July 30, 2016 at 3:09 PM said:

I want to rave about the leading lady HHJ. She always gave me either elegant or very gentle girl next door feels in her past dramas and movies. To my surprise, she exudes such amazing comic aura fitting the manghwa setting just right. Some ppl may whine about her overacting. But that’s what I consider so hilarious about W. I laughed hard whenever she had that silly facial exaggeration to display her disbelief in all the absurdity. I LOL each time she blurted out from nowhere “I love you” to her anime hero or tried something peculiar to expect “to be continued.”

Her epic expressions are very animated, just like how are those anime characters appear to be. She appears to me nothing different from her manhwa hero, namely they are in spirit both from the same emotionally dramatic universe. My close teen relative is an aspiring animator and I had chances to read his storyboard and drawings as well. HHJ gave me exactly the same vibe as those hilarious characters he drew on tablet. Good job!

Koalasplayground

what ??? this week will run EP 7-8 ???!!!!!:blink::huh: ... last week did run EP 3 and 4 ! so, this week should be run EP 5 and 6 !!! is it right ??? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hhj22 said:

what ??? this week will run EP 7-8 ???!!!!!:blink::huh: ... last week did run EP 3 and 4 ! so, this week should be run EP 5 and 6 !!! is it right ??? 

They will still run episodes 5&6 this week. I think they only want to say through this article that the staff thinks that if we liked the first 4 episodes, they think we will love episode 7&8 more. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hhj22 said:

This week episode is 5 and 6. The  article only says that 7 and 8 is packed with more intense, mind blowing,excitement and probably they will give clues in order for us to fully comprehend what's happening. :) 

Omo! So, there will be a big revalation on that episodes. I'm dying to know whats this drama in store for us.  Gladly HHJ have this remarkable drama comeback:wub:  I'm rooting for more drama after this:lol: Hopefully there will be a action movie offer too:)

That Top photo is one of my favorite.. OYJ looks so peaceful in the arms of KC..haha!What a beauty...

• Like 3