Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest shy_hyo

hi, suncine445....

nice to see you again in here, long time no see and suddenly...you words become more wisely..haha, forgive me, just kidding..

nice to see you by the way..

thank bashful_harmony for the article...

i'm waiting photos of lotte card autograph signing from you, thank you....... 

here's the link to Hyo joo and No reply's "Dont You Know" performance at GMF

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hantangee&no=125205&page=2&bbs=

Here other two songs were the ones I posted at post number 7359 of this thread (page 658)

bashfulharmony, you're welcome. I'm just as glad to share whatever I can here. And heaps of thanks for the updates. :D

Guest theresia_warner

Omo, I turn on my TV and I saw Danniel Henney. ;)

I think he plays drama "Fugitive".

Oh my, he's hotter than in Spring Waltz. :w00t:

I hope My Hyo Joo will play drama with him. :lol:

Yesterday, I was waiting for watch Sketchbook on KBS.

It aired 12.30 AM. :sweatingbullets:

But then I become dissapointed because this time the Guest star wasn't Hyo Joo. :(

I must wait that show again until next week. Arghhhh.

I really corious about her interview during the show.

Orangemonkie, If you have recent photos of Hyo Joo and her mother please share. :)

Bashful and Kozuesan, thanks for the updates. :D :D

Beeboo86, thanks for the translation. :)

I'm glad she always enjoy working with all the crew, in drama or CF.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi my little angels !!!

How I miss U so much T^T

Domo Arigatou for all !!!

I always receive a thousand visits in my blog

From people from here calling me always

Aw... :wub: So lovable and I accept the invite ALWAYS !!!

Coz I love our little Princess Han Hyo Joo♥ and

I love U too !!!

Domo Arigatou for your patience with me too

I´m a good silent reader here ne haha \0/ ???

Shy_hyo♥ bashful♥ Teresa♥ and other members that I love too

How are U?

Dong yi Finish and I miss DY alreaady :tears:

I think Han Hyo Joo♥ made her best in this drama !

It was a long drama supa cool too

I loved the hanboks and her characther too !

She´s even more beautiful as always ne?

Thanks for the photos and videos too !

Bashfull♥ my angel, my friend !!!

People from Tohoshinki soompi thread said me U

Appeared there with a info about Our Han Hyo Joo♥ and our JaeJoong♥

Gomen I cannot see your post there coz I was in my Job :(

But I´d like to say Here to U domo arigatou for info

I´m glad our princess love the JJ♥´songs !

She has good taste one more again haha \0/ !

Tell me what´s the news about our Han Hyo Joo♥ ???

Ah ne and U girls from here will do a Halloween party for Han Hyo Joo?

I hope to see a thousand things for Halloween @w@!

I LOVE halloween !!!

So I think I´ll share something for Us here with our Han Hyo Joo♥

very different than usual for Halloween ok? haha \0/ !!!

Kissuuuuu!!!

[videoS]101029

Heaven´s Postman Special Movie

天国の郵便配達 Special Movie パート1

天国の郵便配達 Special Movie パート2

And please I invite everyone to hear the full Ost too in this same channel ok?

I was trying to do constant updates there

I have the dvd/Cd ost but some videos are blocked in some countries

or some are muted too ()

So I had to delete it

But please check this ok?

I hope everybody can see the videos or hear the songs too

Kissu!!!

Credits:Dc+ Onvideo.

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

[info] Jaejoong & Han Hyo Joo (Heaven’s postman) is nominated for Blue Dragon Film Awards 2010

The votes are not opened for foreigners but here is the categories for Heaven’s Postman.

80557698.jpg

Jaejoong’s Categories:

Best Actor

Best Supporting Actor

Best New Actor

source: blueaward

trans by: kenoa@sharingyoochun

Guest orangemonkie

primeo: hahaha, I haven't seen taosmile around lately, she's probably busy with her studies. i went to check on baidu but no one seems to know the exact schedule of their activities in HK. the news only revealed that they will be there during the Christmas week for 3 days.

theresia_warner: hahaha! yup, i will share it if i've stumbled across one. :lol:

Q-Girl: Thanks for sharing this great news! JJ is nominated in 3 categories!! :w00t: Hmm, but is HHJ nominated for any of the awards? :unsure:

Guest theresia_warner

Sayuri_JaeJoong, thanks for the video. :wub:

whether all the BTS scenes are from the DVD Heaven's Postman?

Woww, I See those BTS just the first time. :w00t:

Q-Girl, you always bring the good news, thanks. :D

Like the question from orangemonkie,

would you tell us, what category Hyo Joo is nominated?

Orangemonkie, Okay. ;)

I'll wait until you find one. :) :)

Hyo Joo was nominated for the Blue Dragon Film Awards as well :) There are a LOT of nominees because I think they basically nominated everyone in each film.. x_x lol

She was also nominated for three awards (they're basically the female equivalent to Jaejoong's nominations):

Best Actress

Best Supporting Actress

Best New Actress

Full list of the categories:

Best Film - Heaven's Postman

Best Director -

Best New Director - Lee Hyung Min

Best Actor - Jaejoong

Best Actress - Han Hyo Joo

Best Supporting Actor - Jaejoong

Best Supporting Actress - Han Hyo Joo

Best New Actor - Jaejoong

Best New Actress - Han Hyo Joo

Picture1.png

source: http://www.blueaward.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=event&wr_id=4039&vote=vote

VIKI Winter 2010

I'm really starting to hate VIKI because they keep styling her all wrong so she comes out looking so tired in the photo shoots =.='

And you can tell they're getting lazy in picking shots because there are a couple where they use a wind machine and her hair is just all over the place when usually, in photo shoots, they rearrange the hair so that it looks as close to unrealistically perfect as possible lol.

Also, the clothes are ugly as sin this season x_x

1731FF0C4CCAB0238E4400.jpg

1831FF0C4CCAB0238F91A3.jpg

1731FF0C4CCAB023907642.jpg

1831FF0C4CCAB023919E12.jpg

2031FF0C4CCAB02492DC3B.jpg

1131FF0C4CCAB02493B2C9.jpg

1231FF0C4CCAB02494232F.jpg

1431FF0C4CCAB025953B2F.jpg

1531FF0C4CCAB0259659E4.jpg

1731FF0C4CCAB026974991.jpg

This pose is really awkward :lol:

1831FF0C4CCAB026982428.jpg

1931FF0C4CCAB026994ED6.jpg

1831FF0C4CCAB0279A159C.jpg

2031FF0C4CCAB0289B6E49.jpg

I loveee this shot! She's so fierce in it :w00t:

1977860E4CCAB04B3CAE3C.jpg

1177860E4CCAB04C3D68D0.jpg

1277860E4CCAB04C3EC34C.jpg

1477860E4CCAB04D3F0F83.jpg

1377860E4CCAB04D40036F.jpg

1577860E4CCAB04E41599D.jpg

1677860E4CCAB04E42AC84.jpg

1877860E4CCAB04F431767.jpg

1877860E4CCAB050441166.jpg

1977860E4CCAB050451203.jpg

1177860E4CCAB05146BD11.jpg

1277860E4CCAB05147A34B.jpg

1477860E4CCAB05248B839.jpg

1577860E4CCAB05249BA12.jpg

1559810E4CCAB07B559849.jpg

1759810E4CCAB07C568794.jpg

1859810E4CCAB07C57EEC5.jpg

1959810E4CCAB07C5819F2.jpg

2059810E4CCAB07C59C729.jpg

1959810E4CCAB07D5A7B1D.jpg

2059810E4CCAB07D5BBF48.jpg

1259810E4CCAB07E5C3458.jpg

1359810E4CCAB07E5DE651.jpg

1459810E4CCAB07E5E6D03.jpg

1659810E4CCAB07F5F2328.jpg

1559810E4CCAB07F60C951.jpg

1659810E4CCAB07F6169F1.jpg

1759810E4CCAB07F62041B.jpg

1759810E4CCAB08063AF82.jpg

1859810E4CCAB08064F274.jpg

Grand Mint Festival takes place under a star and a moon

Guitarist Lee Neung-ryong of Sister's Barbershop said, "The Grand Mint Festival (GMF) is like a festival for herbivores." And vocalist Junsu of Untouched Wind remarked, "GMF's audience are chic." They were not wrong. Most of the audience were swaying their body from left to right while sitting on mats in the picnic zone and even in the standing zone, they were merely clapping their hands or waving their arms in time to the music. At this year's GMF which took place at the Olympic Park on October 23 and 24, the audience calmly concentrated on singer Lee Sora's every move after she sang and spoke slowly. That is why 'infatuation' is the word that better suits the GMF than 'enthusiasm.'

The location that best revealed GMF character was the Loving Forest Garden stage on which acoustic musicians including Epitone Project, Jung Jae-hyung, EZ Hyung and 10cm performed. The melodies from the keyboards and acoustic guitars became richer as the sun set and darkness fell while Cha Sae-jung, who debuted four years ago yet still feels nervous standing on stage, was a musician sentimental enough to be at a loss of words after she saw soap bubbles emerge from where the audience were seated. There was probably no other stage that was as lyrical as that stage. So that is probably why they did not leave it once they got there -- because they didn't want to shatter that atmosphere.

Han Hyo-joo remarked, "This is amazing!" after seeing the filled up standing area and people sitting huddled about in the picnic zone. But the audience felt the same emotion too upon seeing unexpected sides to the musicians. Who would have expected to see the Jaejoo Boys sing a trot song while playing the tambourine. They had so sheepishly stepped onto the stage saying they are at the biggest stage they have ever been on with the smallest instrument. Guitarist Yoo Sang-bong said they didn't know they would get to perform such a song at the GMF but the audience too probably did not expect to hear the seemingly gentle and kind Jaejoo Boys sing such a song. And to see Han Hyo-joo herself shout out the words "Milky complexion Han Hyo-joo!" when the audience did! To see an outdoor stage where the sound of the tambourine accompanied trot music mixed in with the occasional "Milky complexion Han Hyo Joo" was indeed a sight to see.

The Ghost Dancing stage of the GMF was where two daily deejas played at the same time. It was a contradictory space which was silent since only people wearing headphones could hear the music yet was full of their intense movement as they danced to the beats. One member of the audience was shaking his body so fiercely that the deejays wanted to take him to their own stages and the Daybreak vocalist Lee won-suk's deejaying session, closer to a fan meeting, was noisy to the extent that the audience had to be quieted. These people, who danced when they got excited and shouted when they got even more excited, were neither herbivores nor chic. They were herbivores in front of soft melodies who changed into wild carnivores when they want to jump about and dance as much as they want. In that sense, why not change the first sentence. The GMF is like a festival for Jekyll and Hydes.

source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010102916485033292

According to this... We might be getting another HwanSung/SeungJoo reunion soon ^_^

Seunggi and other top actors to host SBS drama special

Having just celebrated its 20th anniversary, SBS will broadcast a special “10 Dramas We Want to See Again” highlighting past popular dramas. It was announced today that SBS will air this special 1-hour segment each day over a two-week period, starting November 1st through the 12th. A different drama will be featured each day with lead actors MCing the 1 hour long program for each drama. The 10 dramas chosen by 2000 tv viewers for this special include the following beloved SBS dramas…

Nov. 1 ~ Sandglass (1995)

Nov. 2 ~ 청춘의덫 (1999)

Nov. 3 ~ Stairway to Heaven (2003)

Nov. 4 ~ 쩐의 전쟁 (2007)

Nov. 5 ~ What Happened in Bali (2004)

Nov. 8 ~ Lovers in Paris (2004)

Nov. 9 ~ On Air (2008)

Nov. 10 ~ Brilliant Legacy (2009)

Nov. 11 ~ Piano (2001)

Nov. 12 ~ All In (2003)

In particular, the following representative actors will personally appear to MC each of the dramas: Park Sang Won for “Sandglass,” Lee Byung Hun for “All In,” Kim Jung Eun for “Lovers in Paris,” Jo Jae Hyun for “Piano,” Lee Jong Won for “청춘의덫,” Ha Ji Won for “What Happened in Bali,” and Lee Seung Gi for “Brilliant Legacy.”

In addition, there are plans for Go Hyun Jung, Park Shin Yang, Jo In Sung, Yoo Ho Jung, Shin Hyun Joon, Kim Soo Mi, Lee Won Jung, and other actors who participated in these dramas to share memorable episodes with the tv viewers via interviews. An SBS drama representative said, “This program was planned with the idea of rewarding tv viewers for their love.”

Woah, some heavy hitters! And I’m so excited to see Seunggi on that list with the older veteran actors! Can’t wait to see him MCing the Brilliant Legacy special. I’m assuming they’ll ask Han Hyo Joo to participate too. Curious to see their thoughts on the drama, their lives now, and just want to see them laugh it up again together!

I loved Woong from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, but after recently English-subbing the 2009 SBS Drama Awards clips, I really missed the easily annoyed but amazingly sweet Hwan and Brilliant Legacy. I started re-watching Brilliant Legacy again last week and I love it even more! It will definitely be a classic, loved by people for a very long time! And I’m so glad the drama is still getting so much love!

(via Edaily)

source: http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/seunggi-and-other-top-actors-to-host-sbs-drama-special/

Guest shy_hyo

thank you kozuesan and bashful_harmony.....

especially for your latest article, bashful_harmony......really glad....finally....SeungJoo couple will be back....

lotte card autograph signing photos, please......thank you...

hi, sayuri chan......how are you?? it's nice to see you back....

everyday is halloween day for you, isn't it?? haha..just kidding..

Hyo Joo must be a beautiful ghost in halloween party...spooky...haha..

thank you for those video links...

:w00t: thanks for news & pic bashful n evryone here. Youre really uptodate.

congratz for HHJ. She got a lot nomination. Iam proud of her :)

Btw,when the Blue Dragon Film awards will be held?

:w00t: seungJoo will be back ..oohh...can't wait ..

thanks for the articles and pictures, bashful. Lolz at Han Hyo Joo shouting "milky complexion Han Hyo joo" together with the audience. :lol: .  So her fans gave her another nickname apart from the nation's "good impression girl". :lol:

here's another article which says that LG household and heallthcare has achieved their largest performance for the 3rd quarter this year and that the "breathe" cosmetics for which Hyo Joo is the model, achieved an outstanding growth of 67% and became the driving force for the performance. ^_^

http://news.nate.com/view/20101029n16421

Awww, I'm so thankful for all the blessings Hyo Joo received and is currently receiving this year. This girl deserves it. :wub:

Guest mia.una

did i read that right? jaejoo boys :D

thanks for the pictures, news and articles, guys! ..been a fan since bl, but i remember watching ad lib night at a screening before. she's an amazing actor, compelling, and so gorgeous :)