Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Random translations I found in Goo Hye Sun's Soompi thread ^_^ All the translations are courtesy of susAmerica! :D Thank you!

Han Hyo Joo posted in her cyworld: Director Goo is getting prettier by the day. I am so grateful to you for coming to see me. This is the cake that HyeSun unni brought for me and it is as adorable as she is. (I don't know what 급만남=geup man nam means--perhaps a speedy meeting? that they really did not have the time to chat??) So glad to see you. But, I am very sorry. I just cannot eat this cake. I feel too guilty to eat such a pretty cake.

- - - - -

올해에도 정말 다양한 후보들이 올라왔었어요.(역대 최다, 80여명이 등장하였다고 합니다..!) 특히, 유희열의 ‘스케치북’ 고정코너였던 수질검사 시간에 함께한 박지선씨를 시작으로 구혜선씨, 배두나씨, 최강희씨까지… 이 무수한 사람을 뚫고 당당히 2010 GMF Festival Lady가 된 분은 다름아닌 한효주씨입니다!

http://blog.naver.com/yeon890726?Redirect=Log&logNo=40115835488

It appears that 80 various people were considered/nominated for the role of the GMF lady (It must be a kind of an mc role for the concert?) Such as Yoo Hi Yul of 'Sketchbook', Park Ji Sun (someone who examined quality of water?), GHS, Bae Doo Na, Choi GwangHee. But the one who topped all these great names is none other than Han Hyo Joo-ssi.

I finally got hold of Hyo joo's GMF performance!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yvYJj_yjyQs

and

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7JTb6Vu6boA

I don't know the titles of the songs she sang, though. I think she sang three songs. Her voice is clearer in the second link. I like the second song. It's a relaxing music and Hyo joo's voice blends well with No reply.

It's blurry though and Hyo Joo's voice is not heard much until her solo portion at the middle. I think she still has a cold based on the quality of her voice. It's so good to hear some people from the audience cheering her up. :lol:

Here's another link with her GMF performance as background music

:lol:http://gall.dcinside...873&page=14=

Hyo joo did a little talk with the audience and they were chanting Han Hyo joo! Han Hyo joo! They were cheeing her up! Such a lively audience!

http://gall.dcinside...4133&page=4=

A fanart of Hyo joo's album cover from DC

1920x1.jpg

Thanks for the translations, bashful.

woowwwww amazing.. w00t.gifw00t.gif Hyo Joo really sweet..multi talented.. :wub:

good job kozuesan :rolleyes: thanks for vid link...enjoy to watch Hyo Joo performance.Im proud of her..

Guest orangemonkie

kozuesan: woah!! thanks for sharing! but i wonder if they will show this on tv anytime soon? hahaha!

in one of the past articles, she mentioned that she'd composed many songs during her free time at home. but the one that left the deepest impression was the song called "You Are My Sweater". and she believed that this will be a HIT song! hahhaa! :w00t: i like her confidence and being passionate about what she does!!

Making of the Mr. Pizza CF

:lol:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qEX98uG0LdE

Samchuly fansigning event

56764980.png

And I found this very short video of Hyo joo during her samchuly fan signing event. Her male fans were cheering her on and she looked so shy, lolz, haha!   :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BDsCgm6ycSQ

orangemonkie, no probs.  When I watche dher Sketchbook performance, I thought she was just having a fun time when she said it's gonna be a hit song coz the audience was laughing a lot during the interview portion. :lol: What I am wondering about is what made that song become the one with the deepest impression. Maybe she remembers someone that makes her feel secured. ^_^ Lolz, I'm just making this up, haha.

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL @ the male fans cheering. Do you have any idea what they were chanting there?!?! LOL they were calling her Milky Skin(if I didn't remember wrongly then it's suppose to be what it is lol, learned this somewhere before lol) Han Hyo Joo LOLOL. Obviously she'd be shy hahahahaha. That's funny lol.

EDIT: Oh correction, it's complexion instead of skin lol.

Guest orangemonkie

FTI&CNB: hahahha! thanks for sharing the dl link! :lol:

kozuesan: hahhaa! she said that her inspirations came from the emotional state she's feeling at the point of time. btw, part of the lyrics read, "You are my red sweater". if i'm not wrong, she wore a red sweater in Heaven's Postman? :vicx::lol:

beeboo86, thanks. I really don't know what they were chanting about until you said so. No wonder Hyo joo looked so embarassed, lolz hahaha. 

orangemonkie, oh yeah, I remember that red sweater in Heaven's Postman! w00t.gif .... vicx.gif ....:lol:

more photos of Hyo joo during the samchuly event....

She looks sooo beautiful. :wub:

dscf02.jpg

dscf03.jpg

32617649.jpg

14122163.jpg

If I am one of those lucky fans who gets the chance of meeting her, I think I'd probably be so tongue-tied to even say hi. lolz

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: Lol when it's my turn up for her to sign for me, I'd probably freeze there even after she's done, and I'd refuse to leave the line or re-queue LOL.

HK i-Cable broadcasts Dong Yi starting October . The theme song for the drama is entitled "Touched by Love" sung by Kay Tse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljVdafN_85w

The scene from Dong Yi which probably made the deepest impression on me was that scene when she was kneeling in front of the Lady investigator's office the whole day and night despite the rain asking for a second chance. Her situation was very different at that time. As a musuri, she was not free to just say nor do anything. As what Gaedura said, the lowest of the lowborns were not even regarding as humans but Dong Yi, in that scene, stood up for what she believes is right the nonviolent way. No matter how difficult it maybe, she just wants to have that second chance. Oftentimes, she offered her life for the good of others. An act deemed foolish by those whose idea of power is completely different from her. But those were the acts which made the deepest impression on the people who mattered most to her. :wub:

Awww. I miss watching Dongyi. I really like Dong Yi. Watching it made me understand King Yeongjo's deep love for his mom.

beeboo86, lolz, haha.   :lol:

Guest shy_hyo

thank you for mp3 download link, orangemonkie and bashful_harmony....

i wonder that the title of the is "u're my sweater" or "u're my sweeter"?

haha....sorry, i just confused....

i really like her expression in Mr. Pizza CF, she is gorgeous....barbie doll...

thank you bashful_harmony for all Mr. Pizza's photos..

i like her style in GMF stage performance too, it's simply but it's cool..

wuahhhhh....i think i really like her in every performance, haha..

thanks for sharing the photos orangemonkie.....

i really miss this thread and missing chat with you here, orangemonkie, hahaha..

oh, i think i'm gonna crazy because of my exam..w00t.gif

kozuesan....thank you sooooo much for updating, amazing, haha...

really miss u and bashful_harmony too....and everyone in this thread,,,

thank you for all video links and samchuly fans signing photos.....you are fast...w00t.gif  

finally.......hi everyone.....really miss u all....

theresia_warner, primeo,vesica, beeboo86, oscarvxd, jelly_puding, all of you......hi...

and welcome to zoopia and FTI&CNB, also other new comer in this thread.....

it's nice to know that Hyo Joo gain more fans..... 

I like the support she was getting in GMF. She probably has more male fans than female fans. That's good.

Anyone knows the English translation of the lyrics "You're my sweater"? I also want to know what was she thinking about or was she in love when she was writing this song. Thanks.

Guest beeboo86

primeo: I think she has equal genders of fans unlike idols like SNSD where the male fans are clearly overwhelming! I mean take a look at this forum, I think there are more girls than us guys? Just counting the ones that have been posting thus far, I think? Lol

I wish I could, I wish I could translate everything she says on her cyworld, her interview, everything =C I hate limited time and limited memory space. It's time they invent something like The Matrix, plug in and I can learn korean in a few seconds. Somehow I don't have much hope to see an english translated version of You're my sweater because people hardly translate these, they're more interested in translating things related to kpop =S Maybe we'll get lucky with the chinese fans, then I'll translate from mandarin if it's needed C=

I'm going to learn more right after my exam !

shy_hyo: me too, I'm having exams too, just got back from one of the papers T_T

here's the chinese translation of You're my sweater

【Sweater】--- 韩孝珠

我的毛衣

你是我的毛衣

你是我的毛衣

你是我的红色毛衣

无论在哪里都喜欢着

无论做什么我也喜欢

就那样喜欢着你

温暖的样子也喜欢

source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=919679863

I'm glad she has gained both male and female fans. I always like to read the perspectives of both male and female on certain issues.

shy_hyo, heys, no probs. :)

Guest theresia_warner

Hyo Joo is very cute when she's shy. :wub:

Kozuesan,thanks for the video. :D

Btw I read that many actress who attend to GMF event. :o

I wonder whether her mother or her brother also come to support her. :rolleyes:

I wish Dong Yi will be succesful in Hongkong. ;)

And I hope Hyo Joo will be invited to promote Dong Yi. :lol:

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: Is translation needed for the lyrics? I'll just translate just in case.

【Sweater】--- Han Hyo Joo

You are my sweater (The mandarin one missed out the you are because when she sang it with Yoo Hee Yeol's piano combination she skipped the You are to catch up with it)

You are my sweater

You are my sweater

You are my red sweater

No matter where you are I just like you (Hmm or should it be I just like you no matter where you are? LOL)

No matter what you do I also like you

I like you just like that

I like the feeling of your warmth too (Or I like the look of your warmth too)

Ah forgive me for this crappy translation:

<---- bad, poor, broken english

bashful: Now I want to go Hong Kong so bad =C Will primeo be there at this period?!?!? OMGGGGGGGGG