Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest orangemonkie

yep, she was happy that evening because she was with a group of people she likes. moreover, Goo Hye Sun brought along a minnie mouse ice cream cake to show her support for her live performance! but she couldn't bear to eat the cake as it was too cute! ^_^

Besides, she also took a photo with her favourite idol, Oh Ji Eun, @ the GMF event. however, she felt sorry for calling her the wrong name. :lol: and HHJ promised that she will attend OJE's performance when she has one.

Guest shy_hyo

hi everyone.....wuaaaahhhhh...full of pictures, i'm busy to download all of your posted pics guys..

thank you very much for all the updates and photos...

kyaa.........i extremely glad knowing that SG call her and ask her out....

really love them...

Hyo Joo looks like a barbie doll at Mr. Pizza CF....

Goo Hye Sun is coming to support her performance at GMF, i wonder that SG will come too...haha..

will SG come with balloon to support Hyo Joo?? ahahaha....dork...

do you guys have download link for "what's up" and "you're my sweater"?? please...

thank you.....

Guest orangemonkie

beeboo86: oh! i didn't know OJE is a singer! i thought she's an actress too?? hahhaha!

shy_hyo: i have the mp3 download link for "You Are My Sweater". hmm, i downloaded the videos from youtube using "Any Converter" s/w. Alternatively, you can retrieve the download link from Clibnabber. ^_^

Edit:

GMF Photos

0f1d311610f19018f3de3238.jpg

7643efa9df4cf0b51e17a2df.jpg

5c1051fa413acc97b48f31d8.jpg

363003c32e5c351cb319a8da.jpg

source: baidu

Guest beeboo86

bashful: ahahhaha I'm somehow same like you, I didn't know she's an actress? LOL. But yea her songs are nice, you can listen to them on youtube, she posted them under her own youtube channel heaventomorrow, videos are recorded by herself. Also a user, SimpleBanya uploads her album too. : )

I think HHJ looked great in what she was wearing for the GMF night. And lol @ the last pic with the bubbles : )

LOL @ the ripped version of neon na ye sweater : ) it's replaying now =\ too bad it's so short =C

Han Hyo Joo shows off her talent on Sketchbook

by kimchisteve on October 23, 2010 at 4:00 pm [Actress, Han Hyo Joo, who has received much attention from her recent role in MBC’s DongYi, showcased her talents earlier today on Yoo Hee Yul’s Sketchbook. She was also said to be the first actress to make an appearance on the show.

Being multi-talented, she showed off her impressive musical talents and also revealed that she produced many original songs.

She stated, “At home, I make the title, the lyrics, and produce separately.”

The MC, Yoo Hee Yul, asked, “Which of your songs do you remember the best?”, which she responded, “None of the songs are complete. They’re just feelings and emotions of how I felt at that time. However, a song called ‘You’re My Sweater’ is what I remember the best. Isn’t it a good title? I expect it to be a hit.

She then performed a bit of the song a capella.

Yoo Hee Yul said, “The musical feel is not that of a sweater, but something made of cashmere.”, praising her singing.

What a talented lady, check out all her performances below!

source: http://www.allkpop.c...t-on-sketchbook

Han Hyo-joo shows off her singing skills

Posted on 24 October 2010.

Han Hyo-joo, actress known for her roles in SBS drama “Shining Inheritance” and MBC drama “Dong Yi“, recently revealed her singing skills on KBS “Yoo Hee-yeol’s Sketchbook“.She first sang “Afraid” by Oh Ji-eun and showed off her hidden guitar skills. Afterwards, she also sang a song that she composed titled “You are My Sweater“. Yoo Hee-yeol added the piano accompaniment to the song. Although the actress wasn’t fully recovered from the flu, she still tried her best to put on a good performance.

When asked who she would perform a duet with if there were only Lucid Fall, Jang Gi-ha, and Yoo Hee-yeol, she, without a moment of hesitation, said Lucid Fall. Yoo Hee-yeol jokingly stated that he likes KBS drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” more than “Dong Yi“.

source: http://francissevilla.com/team41/team41/kpop/all/han-hyo-joo-shows-off-her-singing-skills/

Lolz, I didn't realize I had LSS (last song syndrome) to "You're my sweater" yesterday until much later, haha. I think its the catchy tune coupled with Hyo Joo's sweet voice.  

I think Han Hyo Joo had an autograph signing for samchuly bike

2eae3c1685472940c93d6d8.jpg

3f28cff2a1f0a719352acc8.jpg

03811.jpg

04111.jpg

90f0493f5d4d7db3828b138.jpg

671804d3fc3c0e7d970a161.jpg

sources: baidu and dc

5f863626dd851aed4723e8c.png

Hyo joo with Oh Ji-eun

The minnie mouse cake given by Goo Hye Sun to Hyo Joo during her GMF performance. It's nice to know they have maintained their friendship all these years. They were so cute in Nonstop 5 then.

182073443.png

0980998f8efe969afc1f10c.jpg

Han Hyo Joo with Goo Hye Sun

source: HHJ cyworld

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: Eww so fast on allkpop someone bashed her already claiming he/she hates her and how she's fake. God I hate these bashers. However, luckily, there are more supporters than a single basher so far. C=

Guest orangemonkie

GMF

101024_4cc40177cece1.jpg

101024_4cc401859d345.jpg

101024_4cc4018f19675.jpg

source: baidu

LOL, that basher must be seeking for attention. lololol! btw, she looks adorable in these pics, esp the third one! w00t.gifw00t.gif

wait...your saying they actualy did call her before? lol

anyways..

i wanna see han hyo joo & jung il woo together so badly D:

Yes. Hyo Joo herself did say so in her most recent interview. :wub: 

Here's another entertainment tv section special on DongYi. At around 2mins, I think mother and son had a lil discussion on that one interview with Prince Yeoning and he was asked to choose between his own mother and Dong Yi omma, and the Prince chose his Dong Yi omma. Then Hyo Joo said something to him but Prince Yeoning made no reply then the host asked him the same question again and he pointed at Hyo joo, lolz haha. Hyo joo made a wave sign at Seok Lee's mother (I think) that's like saying " oh no he doesn't mean that at all". Lolz.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE2ODg5OTYw.html

Here's another news:

Hyo Joo is also a contender for the MBC Daesang Awards. Other contenders include: Shin Eun Kyung, Kim Nam Joo.

Hyo Joo, fighting! :lol:

http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

beeboo86,  Iwish they'd just disappear but we can't stop them. Sad as it may be, there will always be someone who's not gonna like her. :( I just hope more people will like her. Hyo joo fighting!

orangemonkie, thanks for the pictures. ^_^ I've been looking for some videos on her GMF performance to no avail. :(

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: Yes I do agree with you. However I'm very glad that she doesn't have much anti fans compared to other celebrities. Oh man her "neon na ye sweater" is really getting into my head, I musn't listen to it while trying to study for exam lol. For some reason, listening to the song keeps my mouth smiling widely all the time and I can't stop giggling at it too lol. I need to stop listening to it for now lol. Oh and LOL @ her reaction when Prince Yeoning pointed at her after the interviewer asked him again lol.

orangemonkie: Oh yes she did look adorable here in these pics. What am I talking about 'did' ?!?! She always does lol. I like it how she always does an awkward gesture like in the 3rd pic lol, very adorable.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

hello^^ this is my first time here in the thread.

I been a fan of HHJ since nonstop days.

I'm glad I found this place, Thanks

everyone for sharing photos and news.

Im going to stick around here more often.

I love the lyrics for your my sweater, its so simple

and sweet! I hope she complete the song one day!

I made a cut of HHJ on sketchbook

incase anyone wants it^^

nl6g6v.jpg

MU DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FWM8H9MU

Goo Hye Sun’s tweets about her close friendship with Han Hyo Joo

by mashimello on October 24, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Multi-talented Goo Hye Sun recently dished on her close friendship with actress Han Hyo Joo via Twitter.

On the 25th, Goo Hye Sun tweeted, “We came back from the GMF [Grand Mint Festival]. Hyo Joo performed together with No Reply. As for myself, I stood from afar and cheered her on timidly. I was proud of her.”

Goo Hye Sun was probably yelling from the inside when she heard that Han Hyo Joomag-glass_10x10.gif was chosen as the ‘Grand Mint Festival lady’ for this year.

Netizens who saw the attached pictures replied, “I like seeing you two together“, “I hope you two stay friends for a long time“, “Wow! Both of you look really pretty!

For those of you not in the loop, Goo Hye Sun and Han Hyo Joo acted alongside each other on MBC’s 2005 sitcom ‘Nonstop 5‘. It’s nice to know that even entertainers can maintain such close relations with one another, don’t you think?

Source: Newsen

Photo: Goo Hye Sun’s Twitter

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/goo-hye-suns-tweets-about-her-close-friendship-with-han-hyo-joo

:wub: 

And then I suddenly miss watching them in Nonstop 5. For those who haven't watched Nonstop 5, here's a link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LT4uTL4I24c/

I've watched some parts of this show with English subs before but I lost the link to that. Sorry.

FTI&CNB, thank you so much for sharing the link with us. And welcome to the thread. :).

zoopia, heys, welcome back! :)

beeboo86, I know, right! The song is kinda stuck in my head, lolz, haha. I think Hyo Joo meant to just have some fun when she shared that one but it turned out to be stuck in my head. lolz. 

primeo, sorry if I kinda make it uncomfortable for you.:sweatingbullets:  I didn't mean the plot of the movies, I meant the issues buzzing around about what actors/actress have to go through just to be in a movie.   

I kinda agree with Hyo Joo though that she'll maintain singing as just a hobby instead of turning it into a profession. As a fan, it feels like she's sharing a more  personal side of her (personal hobby) when she shares things like this. ^_^   

Guest theresia_warner

I wish Hyo Joo gets some awards from MBC in the end of this year.

She rarely attends the awards ceremony lately. :rolleyes:

so looking forward for MBC awards. :D

It seems her performance is going well in GMF. :w00t::wub:

Can't wait to watch the video. :o

Koo Hye-seon and Han Hyo-joo friendship continues 5 years after 'Nonstop - Season 5'

Koo Hye-seon got together with Han Hyo-joo for the first time after 'Nonstop - Season 5'.

Koo Hye-seon uploaded a picture with a comment saying, “I went to GMF today. Norifly and Hyo-joo performed together on stage. I was cheering way back there. I was so proud of her.”

Koo Hye-seon and Han Hyo-joo worked together in 'Nonstop – Season 5'. Han Hyo-joo performed with Norifly because she was selected as the 2010 Greenmint Festival Lady. Koo Hye-seon seems like she cheered Han Hyo-joo by watching a concert.

After the photo release, her followers commented, “It's good to see you two pretty girls at once,” “I hope you two keep your friendship forever,” “Wow you guys are so beautiful.”

source: http://www.hancinema.net/koo-hye-seon-and-han-hyo-joo-is-continuing-5-years-of-friendship-since-nonstop--season-5--25625.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+hancinema/AUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

Guest beeboo86

bashful: Hmm hmmm I like the picture when she's looking at the monitor with the director, she looked different lol and of course beautiful!

Guest jelly_pudding

omg. i love both han hyo joo & goo hye sun~ they were both my favorite actresses and still are~ ^^ good to know that they're still friends, even after nonstop 5..! man, i miss that show :[