Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest zahieyjunki

^ haha rofl i take that from this thread rofl~ it's on previous page. bashful_harmony, posted it while ago.

yoplait CF - she needs a new hairstyle. seriously lmao but still she lookin just pretty young lady :)

her legs are just effin drools cuz she have one of the most beautiful legs (for me) keke <3

i need sub for dong yi esp in this EP4 since hyojoo had just appeared on this eps, hopefully someone will posted some highlight from the ep.

Hyo Joo's appearance in today's episode was like... barely anything D: lol

She didn't even have a line *sighs. It was just of her playing the haegeum and then smiling right at the end. But oh wells! Starting next week we'll be seeing Hyo Joo twice a week 8D On a positive note... Ratings went up a bit today ^^ It's steadily rising, so I'm sooo relieved ahaha. Hopefully ratings will break 15% soon~ Then 20%... then 25%... then 30%... then 35%... then 40%... then 45%.. then... 50%?! lol I wish T_T I can only pray *sighs. GO WATCH DONG YI KOREANS haha

Anyways.. thanks for sharing those new pictures fujiwara no sai! :D She looks really thin in the photoshoot for Yoplait :\ I know she's naturally really thin, but gosh T_T I wish she'd gain some meat.. She should take a break after Dong Yi and just go vacationing and eat fattening foods! lol But I'm glad to see her hair is growing out~! Finally! lol

Emergence of Han Hyo Joo and Ji Jin Hee Increase The Rating

MBC historical drama ‘Dong Yi’ captivated more audiences on its latest episode, March 30.

The emergence of main casts Ji Jin Hee and Han Hyo Joo on the fourth episode of ‘Dong Yi’ showed the rise of rating to 13,6%, according to AGB Nielsen Media Research.

First aired on March 22, the drama portrayed the childhood of Han Hyo Joo. Witnessed the death of her father and brother, she grew becoming a strong woman. Living as an orphan, she tries to keep survive. To find out the killer, she decided to go into the palace.

On the last scene, Dong Yi (played by Han Hyo Joo) who was playing an instrument stopped the footstep of young Sukjong (Ji Jin Hee). This fateful first meeting starts forming the love story.

Han Hyo Joo who emerged as a sweet and delicate woman and Ji Jin Hee who appeared as a charismatic Sukjong (later becomes King Sukjong) makes the drama more interesting.

Source: newsen

credit: http://www.dongdrama.com/emergence-of-han-...the-rating.html

Hyo Joo's Cyworld has 10000+ hits today just from the little minute she appeared in Dong Yi :rolleyes:

Picture1.png

Guest currysushi33

Thanks for the updates everyone :D

omg love the seulong and han hyo joo couple....when i first saw...well noticed seulong ...i think it was a 2am interview.. i was like man hes hot and then automatically i started pairing him up with han hyo joo.....as we hhj fan girls do :D

....sooo these jamabangee photos are like a dream come true...yay!!!!....they look soooo good together...so much so that i am tempted to abandon my jaejoo ship lol....only tempted still love thoes two...nd i havnt even wathced heavens postamn....im gonnna wait for HQ downloads are available ...hope fully that wont be too long a wait

ok baeksang awards...i was soo hyped for this...but am a little disappointed mainly cos yoona won popularity..i agree with dramabeans about this...cinderella man wasnt even good and yoona baisically got it cos of her SNSD fans and not for her acting which is what the cartergory was for ...hmft hhj should hav won ...lol

but im so proud she was nominated...there is always next year and she is still young with heaps and heaps of potential

but anyways hhj was beautiful...LOVED her shoes.....she sat with seungi aww i wanna see these fan cams....ooooo imagine if hhj was sitting next to so ji sub hahahaha

i really want to watch dong yi but have to wait for subs :(

Guest HHJoo22

lol! hello guys,what's new?i've not been here for a long while due to the finals. but, FINALS is over.oyeah! i can visit hyo joo's thread again for the whole day.XD :)

how's dong yi so far?i didn't start watching it yet.

thanks for the update guys! :D

Hyo Joo looks SOO cute in this picture D:

201004010936231001_1.jpg

- - - -

Not sure if you guys visit the Dong Yi thread here on Soompi, but WITHS2 has picked up the drama! So expect softsubs a couple of weeks from now :D They're super busy right now and have a lot of dramas as projects, so let's just be patient and thank them whenever we can ^^

"Shining Inheritance" ends run in Japan with flying colors

Korean hit drama "Shining Inheritance," starring top actors Han Hyo-joo and Lee Seung-gi, saw a successful end to its run in Japan this week, according to Han's agency BH Entertainment on Thursday.

"'Shining Inheritance' scored the highest viewership ratings ever recorded in its time slot in the past ten years," a representative from Japan's Fuji TV explained.

The show's ratings, which took off at 5.3 percent on March 2, constantly increased to peak at 9.7 percent on its 19th episode. The show bowed out with ratings of 8.0 percent.

"Inheritance" was first broadcast in Korea during the first half of 2009, quickly becoming the most-watched TV show in the country with its viewership ratings reaching 47 percent.

The drama has been sold to several other countries throughout Asia including Taiwan where it has seen high ratings as well.

The hit series took home eight awards at the 2009 SBS Drama Awards including the prize for best couple, top female actress and three Top Ten Star awards.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...040111333272428

Guest jae90ful

what dong yi 1st episode rating???13.6??

nah~~if so i pretty sure this historical drama might be hitzz soon...

slow...slowly and steady ^_^

i wish hyo joo can grow her hair longer...i miss her hair during spring waltzzzz era...