Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Jae90ful.................thanks for sharing.................I love that video........... :)

Maybe Today is my Lucky day................ :D

I finally succed to Download HP from the link that Cindy gave to me...........I have to try so many times before success............. :lol:

woww................I'm so happy................... :D

I'd already watched HP...................It's So romantic Story.............I Love JaeJoo more........... :lol:

Cindy............thanks so much............It's all because of you............ :)

Guest _hhjaddict_

Jae90ful.................thanks for sharing.................I love that video........... :)

Maybe Today is my Lucky day................ :D

I finally succed to Download HP from the link that Cindy gave to me...........I have to try so many times before success............. :lol:

woww................I'm so happy................... :D

I'd already watched HP...................It's So romantic Story.............I Love JaeJoo more........... :lol:

Cindy............thanks so much............It's all because of you............ :)

hello, may i also have the link to download hp? thanks a lot. :]

Brilliant Legacy goes International

The top drama of this past summer, Brilliant Legacy (aka Shining Inheritance) is scheduled to be shown in 81 countries, including nations in Central Asia, Europe, and Africa.

The International Culture Industry Exchange Foundation (KOFICE) has completed the contract to air Brilliant Legacy in regions which has never shown a kdrama previously. The hope is that this will advance the current Hallyu wave to boldly go where no Kdrama has gone before.

The drama will hit waves for the first time in various African countries and the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States). Besides Brilliant Legacy and other 2010 dramas, KOFICE plans to introduce Korean movies as well, including Take-off, 200 Pounds Beauty, and More than Blue.

Brilliant Legacy starred Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo, along with actors Bae Soo Bin and Moon Chae Won. The drama was a favorite in the family-friendly weekend spot over the summer and hit 47.1% in ratings.

source: http://dw4ptommyrot.wordpress.com/2010/01/...-international/

O_O 81 countries is insane omgah. But that does mean more exposure to the cast, specifically Hyo Joo :P I hope BL will do really well during its broadcasts! It definitely wouldn't hurt to have more Hyo Joo fans XP

HQ version of the Jambangee picture I posted earlier on this page :)

b29163ccda7c0c2200e92841.jpg

Lollll I just noticed that every picture on this page shows off a different Hyo Joo :P

You have casual, androgynous, office chic, cutesy/girly, natural, elegant, etc. etc. XD

Guest n4tleeyaa

hi everyone !! :D

hi harmony dear ...

hmmph .... grrrr ...you said that i am a freak !! :angry: ...... he .. he :lol:

ha .. ha :D no need to be a freak or maybe a genius to know that you're younger than me, maybe half ( or even all ) in this thread is younger than me, coz i'm older than hyojoo :). yeah lil bit weird isn't being fan that younger than us, but really first time i saw hyojoo in BL, she doesn't look like 87' ner ... :rolleyes: kids these day lol ... i just knew her bio when i visit this thread, and i already caught by her acting, which is the first to me being fav someone. when i knew that she 87, i just like :o

she just one year older than my lil brother :lol: anyway at first i just want to looking her another projects, beside BL and SW, but when i reed this thread, i decided to joining in :) coz it is fun to read and i think it would be good being friend with same interest

and yeah i more to manly mature type, ever since i'm teenage ! lol ... i don't know why :)chest hair noooo ... LOL gosh you are such a pervert girl :lol: ( ha .. ha just kidding dont kill me please :D )

81 country !!! :o whoaa such a great news, i hope it will aired at a right time, at prime time maybe :P so it will get more attention, anyway BL already aired in my country for a week :)

jambangee pics !! love it !! thanks a bunch dear :)

waaaaa...hyo joo looks soooo preeettyy! :lol: I love it that she has BSB as costar in Dong Yi so she'd be more comfortable during their shoots since they already know each other.

Are they already shooting for Dong Yi? Maybe they are since it was said before that shooting for Dong Yi starts at the latter part of January.