Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

The cast and crew of Dong Yi had a get together at a restaurant today, so I guess Hyo Joo's back from Australia? lol I really don't know anymore T_T We'll just have to wait for photos or videos to be released ><

201001170048.jpg

201001171104202100_1.jpg

PP10011700001.jpg

PP10011700003.jpg

tn_1263691683_635548780_0.jpg

Hey Cindy! Annyeong everyone! *waves*

Finally replies!! XD

Emg: I really thought that HwanSung photo was real until I realized Hyo Joo isn't that short and the face looked really off, haha. No problem about the transcript! Just happy that I could help :] Hyo Joo fans are <33333 for me! =D Have you read them yet by chance? I totally can't wait to watch the subbed video! I know it'll be even greater lol. I love how Hyo Joo is so likable and charming in a dorky way ;] She doesn't come off as being ideal like a lot of other K-actresses. She's very approachable and not intimidating at all! :D I like this appeal!

Oh yeah, I think people stopped trying to sub the Special over at Viikii lol. Only like a couple of the parts are subbed and like... none of them are 100% fully subbed >< But whatever... Viikii subs for free and that's more than what we can ask for =D

Yep. Was able to read the transcript a few days back. I was laughing hard at the part about BSB looking at the mirror before doing a scene.. lol! and loved the part when HJ and SG was talking about their experience doing the kiss scene at the bridge. hahahaha. mygosh.. 10takes huh! lucky SG! lol!

I know a lot of people say Eun Sung wasn't that hard of a character to portray, but it's definitely something different from the past characters that Hyo Joo has played before. Either way... I felt that Hyo Joo portrayed Eun Sung wonderfully.. Bias aside, I honestly don't think I would have liked Eun Sung this much if another actress played her. Hyo Joo genuinely has the same appeal as Eun Sung does, so it was nice to see how realistic and natural her acting was :]

Omgsh, haha the bang touching XD Hyo Joo's old costar in Nonstop 5... What was her name... Jo Jung Rin parodied her on a show right after BL ended :lol: Her parody had a lot of Eun Sung traits, including touching of the bangs! I really never noticed that Hyo Joo did that a lot until I saw the parody! :lol: Oh yes... Hyo Joo's smile is so enchanting LOL. So cliche, but whatever! Her smile is just so precious <3 I wish I had a lovely smile like her.

totally agree with you there. I fell in love with the show mainly because I thought Eun Sung's character is really interesting to watch, I have HJ to thank for that. She really was able to make Eun Sung's character likable to all BL viewers.. The *touchmybangs* habit was parodied? haha.. really? lol! I thought that was really cute. ^__^

I totally get what you mean about the Samsung VLUU CF, lol. I was getting second hand embarrassment watching her at the practices. Then at the end of the video... the little snippet preview and I was like *drools. I was SOLD haha. The CF came out really nicely :) Especially since she only got to rehearse for 3 days and she's not a natural dancer. I feel like she was able to show that sexy side of her that people aren't used to. It was definitely a foreign look compared to her natural state, but I don't know... I like it when she explores different looks lol. It's just further proof that she can seriously pull of any kind of look.

I think actors should try to experience different things that can help show off their other "hidden" traits. HJ should continue doing what she's doing.. trying out things that most people think she can't pull off and prove that she's more than just a pretty face. :) The CF was really wonderful. It's a habit now that I watch it like everyday.. hahahaha..

I PRAYYYY that Hyo Joo does an extremely awesome job in Dong Yi. 50 episodes is a lot, but thank god she's had experience in long dramas. She did a daily drama that had like 150+ episodes, so I guess 50 episodes shouldn't be that bad lol. But yeah, I really want people to take her more seriously as an actress :( A lot of people judge her acting based on her characters because they're so similar to each other but a lot of these people haven't watched Ad Lib Night, or even her new work, Soul Special. I thought she did a great job in these two works and I especially loved Soul Special. Her character was really just spontaneous and carefree, it was a breath of fresh air to watch her onscreen! :D

*jawdrop* what??! 50 episodes?! okay... good luck with my hard drive memory... lol!

Same here. I do hope she'll be able to let people see that "Han Hyo Joo" can be more than just a pretty face. :) I haven't seen both of the shows you've mentioned tho~. hahaha. any links?! Heaven's Postman will not be alone on my MUST-WATCH-HYO JOO-SHOWS then.. lol!

ADD: she looks totally different now (from the photos of Dong Yi casts). I think she's starting to prepare for her new character.

Hyo Joo~ fighting!!!

missha: Hey love! biggrin.gif I'm glad you still pop in here every once in a while! ^^ I don't know if it's just me... but I feel like my life is more boring when Hyo Joo's on a hiatus or there aren't any new photos or information on her lol. Makes me sound like a creepy stalker fan but meh~ tongue.gif Dong Yi should begin filming very soon now that the main cast has been announced. I can't wait to see photos of her in costume though! Gosh.. she just looks gorgeous in hanboks.. The tall, lithe body in such a beautiful traditional gown!

Oh! You were able to watch Heaven's Postman!? *squeals! Wasn't it amazing?! 8D I just loveee JaeJoo so much especially after watching Heaven's Postman, lol.

Hmms... I never caught that about her brother going to Australia for college ohmy.gif I totally forgot about that, lol. I think he studies in America though... In Las Vegas I think... I can't really remember that well :\ I think he graduated already though.. or he should be graduating soon if he hasn't already.

I'll try to make you a new banner/avatar set but I'm kind of busy nowadays now that school's back in session >< Just PM me with what you want and I'll try to fulfill it! But I haven't used Photoshop in ages so I don't even know how it works anymore lmao. I miss jihye too sad.gif

yeah, it's really boring without news n pics of Hyojoo :(

about the meeting of Dong Yi cast, the main couple is not bad as I thought, eventhough he( I forget his name, Ji Jin Hye?) is older than Hyojoo , I'm more interested in Dong Yi story now, let's wait to see Hyojoo in traditional gown , and her acting from a maid to a queen? :P

I hope she will appear in Strong Heart, it's a great talk show , she can meet Seung Gi haha ,and we can have a chance to know more about her :)

recently I really like CN.Blue ,when I read that Hyojoo will work with 2AM for jambangee, I've started dreaming about CN.Blue and HYojoo working together or a CF or MV haha :P

I don't have any idea about the avatar n banner, so just make one with the pics you like,just simple one , thanks in advance :D

Hyo Joo had another press junket for a new Samsung camera today :)

The camera is a DSLR called the NX10 and has 14.6 megapixels! That's insane lol.

This is the camera

N2010011910373367001.jpg

ae_1263866461_-679675235_0.jpg

I assume that this is the camera her new CF shot in Australia will be promoting.

EDIT: Yup, yup. News articles confirm that she recently finished filming the CF in Australia.

I love her poster on the right (our view) more than the one on the left.. :)

yeah, she really does look more mature here... but still.. very pretty.

thanks cindy! :)

you think she'll be making a CF for this one? I hope she does.. I hope its even better than the Samsung Vluu CF.. hahaha..

*crossfingers*

Guest currysushi33

hey! i just wanna share this video to you guys.. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxh69dwTDJ8&feature=fvw

its a MV for BL..i dunno if u've already watched this in youtube..but for those who've not.. i swear you'll love it..! hahah :lol:

i really couldn't get enough of it..hahah!

I totally agree!! this is probs one of the best mv's ive seen for brilliant legacy, thanks for pointing it out...i think im gonna watch BL again xD

thanks for the photos bashful, she does look really mature...but i dont like her hair colour it seems too black, is that possible? i dnt knw it just looks unatural to me

really looking forward to her samsung add xD

u know DBSK and HHj were in australia.....maybe there was a jaejoo reunioin ;)

Guest n4tleeyaa

:D finally news from dong yi !! i love the main cast, my fav actors and actress in it, they all are a great actors !! ... to me.. :lol: , ji jin hye and BSB such a charismatic actors, lee se yeon is one of my fav, i think her acting is good ... aagain .. to me :lol, judging from the cast and the PD it will be a great drama (almost 100% sure, coz not seing the drama yet ;) ;) ), sure it will have quite a dragging plot with their 50 eps, but still it worthy to watch :) but i keep thinking it will be more good if so ji sub is going to be king instead ji jin hye :lol:

thanks for the pics dear :) pretty as usual :) and i like her in that samsung event, she's really elegant in black dress and wavy short hair, kinda funny when i already gets to the pic that she puffed her mouth :) coz when at a beginning i saw your samsung pics, i been thinking like ..." hmm ..she begin to show her mature image now, she will not gonna show her dorky side often now" , but when i get to that puffed mouth pics, i just like ... " naaah ... she still a dorky girl :) " lol

thanks for the new photos and Dong Yi news. :D ...Hyo joo has this aura of calmness these days.

I am really excited about Dong Yi. The director is the one who also directed Jewel in the Palace, my fave korean series, and Hyo Joo, my fave Korean actress is also in it. I really love how Hyo joo acts. I know she still has alot to improve but I can see a genuine sense of honesty in her portrayals. I don't know how to expalin this but I feel attached to her characters. And after seeing her behind the scenes and her off camera moments during BL, I liked her even more. Aww, maybe I just miss Hyo joo and I am looking forward to Dong Yi.

Guest kr4ever

hey! i just wanna share this video to you guys.. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxh69dwTDJ8&feature=fvw

its a MV for BL..i dunno if u've already watched this in youtube..but for those who've not.. i swear you'll love it..! hahah :lol:

i really couldn't get enough of it..hahah!

and bashful, thank you so much for the Hp vids! i enjoyed HP!! ;)

Another fanmade MV for BL - The Way I Loved You... about Junse / EunSung / Hwan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZ9bJSSlGY

Brilliant Legacy / You're Beautiful - Only Human.... There are so many similarities between these two dramas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzOa-FBigq4

Enjoy... :)

Hey guys! *waves.

Okay, so at the press junket, they played a sneak preview of the new Samsung CF!

Here it is:

It's super LQ at the moment, so we have to wait a bit longer for there to be an HQ one ><

And the CF really reminds me of her Korean Air CFs! The simple filmography of her just running around doing her own thing lol. It's cute :)

Okay... this is really random and perverted but.... Hyo Joo's boobs look a bit bigger? I think she gained a bit of weight so her breasts are a bit fuller compared to BL days lol.