Sure j3di.. But if I skip the episodes will I feel lost?

@beaupearl: Nope.. If you look carefully at Gemmie's pictures.. One is 2013 calendar whereas the other is 2014 (next year's calendar). Dun be confused ;)

Btw, still carrying hope to buy one from any fan. Anyone willing to sell an extra calendar?

Thank you.

@jasoncool, I think you still can follow the story, hahaha, but if you were a guy with much "patience" you could try to watch it full eps :D , but I recommend One Warm Word for now, sw so adorable and shines in every scenes. :x

j3di said:

Ladies:

With the arrival of another man (greetings to Jason), I'll stop in a moment here to ask you all the question:

Which role did you like best among the roles you've seen him perform?

What role--type of role--would you want him to take that would be new to him?

I can offer examples, but right now it's approaching 24:00 on the American Pacific Coast, and like Gemmie, We Californians must work tomorrow--so I'll return soon to see what you write.

Those of you in Asia are entering Friday night, so you might have time to comment if you're not occupied with friends and family.

--mbpca

jasoncool said:  @beaupearl: Nope.. If you look carefully at Gemmie's pictures.. One is 2013 calendar whereas the other is 2014 (next year's calendar). Dun be confused ;) Btw, still carrying hope to buy one from any fan. Anyone willing to sell an extra calendar? Thank you.

mbpca said: Which role did you like best among the roles you've seen him perform?

mbpca said:

Ladies:

With the arrival of another man (greetings to Jason), I'll stop in a moment here to ask you all the question:

Which role did you like best among the roles you've seen him perform?

I can offer examples, but right now it's approaching 24:00 on the American Pacific Coast, and like Gemmie, We Californians must work tomorrow--so I'll return soon to see what you write.

Those of you in Asia are entering Friday night, so you might have time to comment if you're not occupied with friends and family.

--mbpca

Hello Chingus.  Been so busy I don't even have time to watch Warm Words in full. 

:)) Got a new phone and a big surprise....my daughter downloaded a pic of our Babe as my wallpaper.  Totally made my day...actually should say week!  Now to perk me up I just have to pretend I'm checking my phone for messages.  Nothing beats looking at his happy face.

Guest jasoncool

Friends, I just went to Lee Sang Woo hyungnim's Japan site. They are still selling the 2014 calendar.

http://www.kj-net.jp/event/51

Anyone will be buying? I really want one!!

thanks @christinajoyce, I would change it later the third picture, if I found more appealing picture from warm word. :x

First pic from FoTG, second from GoM and third from WW

@jasoncool, yes, I want the calendar too.