mbpca said:

Hello Ladies:

I'm a lurker (i.e., a reader who does not usually participate).  I've had a brief message exchange with Gemmie (another Californian), and decided to write one note here.

You've assembled such a strong group who are devoted to LSW, it's impressive to see your passion as fans.  I've read notes at one or two other areas of soompi, and this group has a distinctive quality. It's amusing and heartwarming to see that you all never tire of seeing LSW's face (christinajoyce's cellphone and desktop must have at least as much storage as all of Microsoft's systems in Seattle Washington!!).

I'm not the fan--or the sort of fan--that you all are.  Among other differences, I'm a male, and so am not prepared to be part of the Celestial Kingdom you have here.

I happened upon Lee's work (yes, I know that's his surname) when I discovered Kim Soo Hyunh's _Life is Beautiful_.  That series, and her _Thousand Days Promise_ made a strong impression on me.  Each story had themes and aspects that were real--neither overly slapstick, nor overly melodramatic.  Each is a window into contemporary Korea, alongside simply good stories.

LSW's and SCE's work, along with some of their colleagues working in LiB, did a fine job in their roles in LiB, and also TDP.

Like you, I'll be grateful if I'm ever able to shake their hand (LSW, SCE, Kim Soo Hyun and others) to say in person "thank you for your work--it made a strong positive impression".

I peek in here occasionally, to see what other of Lee's work interests me.  You've mentioned a few series/movies, I'll take them in sometime and will watch for series that are as good as LiB and TDP.

As I've looked around the Internet about these two series (LiB, TDP), I've seen that Lee has a different character/spirit from that of many actors/actresses, and in this Soompi forum there are many of you who have mentioned that difference that you see in him.

So I'll peek in here occasionally, and see when you all gather in the Celestial Kingdom with your Lord.  Share photos of the occasion.

Happy Autumn (in the Northern Hemisphere)

--mbpca

Iris said:
From what I have seen of Lee Sang-woo, my favorite role and drama are by far "Don't Hesitate..."

I have liked him a lot on the drama "Feast of the Gods" - but I did not like the drama - only Lee Sang-woo in it...  (and he was certainly worth watching it for...)

FJtKmit.jpg

YV4RH9Z.jpg

G2hRBLy.jpg 

@gemmie, is there a repeat for this show with Eng Sub??

Though I missed it, the girls are enjoying themselves watching it live?

Don't understand why the ladies are dressing up so sexily  while BABE is so covered up in his outfit.

He looks like he has put on some weight, yes @jasLSW, he did and looking so good even in those thick clothings!

All that mention about Don't Hesitate makes me want to re-watch but 98 episodes is too long to re-watch right now. 

I'm currently following The Heirs and highly anticipating Warm Words.  On the one hand is a young and innocent story(at least among the youngsters) and the other I believe will be more sophisticated and delve deeper into complicated emotions.  While watching The Heirs, I wished LSW had started his career years before he did so we could catch him in roles of him in his teens.  There were short flashbacks in Way Home of him in "school" but the female partner looked older and somehow I didn't get the youthful essence. I shouldn't complain...if LSW had grown up in the entertainment industry, he could have lost the innocence that is so appealing now.
:P

elzbth said: All that mention about Don't Hesitate makes me want to re-watch but 98 episodes is too long to re-watch right now. 

I'm currently following The Heirs and highly anticipating Warm Words.  On the one hand is a young and innocent story(at least among the youngsters) and the other I believe will be more sophisticated and delve deeper into complicated emotions.  While watching The Heirs, I wished LSW had started his career years before he did so we could catch him in roles of him in his teens.  There were short flashbacks in Way Home of him in "school" but the female partner looked older and somehow I didn't get the youthful essence. I shouldn't complain...if LSW had grown up in the entertainment industry, he could have lost the innocence that is so appealing now.
:P

@maryjs, you wouldn't regret watching DH, you will more and more love for Han Tae Woo. I think I always loved sw's character more at the ended of the drama   :\">
Yes, FoTG ending really failed me, the PD so stingy (no much lovey dovey between DY/JY too >:P ) . At least they hugging each other, a passionate kiss would be better  :))
Oh, one more thing, in DH they have a lot kissing scenes ;))

j3di said: @maryjs, you wouldn't regret watching DH, you will more and more love for Han Tae Woo. I think I always loved sw's character more at the ended of the drama   :\">
Yes, FoTG ending really failed me, the PD so stingy (no much lovey dovey between DY/JY too >:P ) . At least they hugging each other, a passionate kiss would be better  :))
Oh, one more thing, in DH they have a lot kissing scenes ;))

Hi y'all:

Sorry I haven't been around - crazy time at our house.  It is Thanksgiving break at our house and it was nice to just sit around and being thankful.  The other reason I haven't been around is I am watching "heir".  In episode 16, they are talking about the actor Lee Min Ho kissing the actress. OMG, he can give our Babe the run for the money as who is the best kisser.  You know me, I have to stick with our Babe in the kissing department. 

Also I want to shout out - @gemmie - we all miss you and glad you have a couple days to relax.  Also glad to see all the preview of our Babe.  See you in a couple of days all.