HanTaeWoo said:

beaupearl wrote: »

@Gemmie : can you make a gif photo for the scene our Babe run out from the airplane while putting on his suit in First Wives Club ? I love it so much. It is one of the best scenes in FWC that gives me strong impression on SW in this drama.

me too. That scene, he very handsome, manly when he run.

@Gemmie, I would love to have that video clip too. He's so awesome doing that, so manly and so stylish.Running out of the plane, seriously looking and at the same time, putting his jacket on make my heart skip a second.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I have seen this plane video clip in YouTube before...

there were many breathtaking moments in FWC though SW's screen time were not much.. but it was really one of SW's nicest early projects.. @j3di, please watch it soon :x (hee I swear I'm a nag.. been barking at you to watch hahahaha :P)

I also like that scene when he tugged hwa xin to sleep.. and assured her that he would protect her.. short act but it melts my heart till this very day when I rewatch the serial..

@ja5beth, @bluepearl, @christinajoyce, @Gemmie, @HanTaeWoo,  oh yes, when he running from the airplane and putting his suit.... whooooaaaaaaaaa, HANDSOME, SEXY, HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
I want watch this drama with eng-sub  hiks... hiks... hiks....  :(( :(( :((   . At the church he so suave, i think it's naturally for SW to loss some weight during shooting a drama, the scene at the night with heroine (clip #3) his cheek chubbier than at the church  :D

@ja5beth, @bluepearl, @christinajoyce, @Gemmie, @HanTaeWoo,  oh yes, when he running from the airplane and putting his suit.... whooooaaaaaaaaa, HANDSOME, SEXY, HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

I want watch this drama with eng-sub  hiks... hiks... hiks....  :(( :(( :((   . At the church he so suave, i think it's naturally for SW to loss some weight during shooting a drama, the scene at the night with heroine (clip #3) his cheek chubbier than at the church  :D

yes @j3di, he was super cool when ran out and putting on his jacket... awesome!!! how he did it haha the timing and aiming were so perfect with that run... like wind~~ I watched this numerous time before hehe

yes he looked skinner when he ran to look for his uncle in the island...

very handsome n manly in this drama.. pls watch it soon....

the one he and hwa xin played at the beach was very romantic too.. I try find it for u.. u compare the beach scenes yourself.. he's better with LHX in FWC, or SJH in GOM :D

@ja5beth, FWC has nice ost too, at the airplane song, do you have that ost????     :D   ,  please don't say sbs not released that ost either liked DH   X(

j3di said: @ja5beth, @bluepearl, @christinajoyce, @Gemmie, @HanTaeWoo,  oh yes, when he running from the airplane and putting his suit.... whooooaaaaaaaaa, HANDSOME, SEXY, HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

beaupearl said: j3di said: @ja5beth, @bluepearl, @christinajoyce, @Gemmie, @HanTaeWoo,  oh yes, when he running from the airplane and putting his suit.... whooooaaaaaaaaa, HANDSOME, SEXY, HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

@Gemmie : you are really savior to all SW's crazy fan here :x it seems that you can help us in any request =D>

@j3di : we are in the same boat, so no need to say sorry :D I lost my sanity from February 2013, since the first time seeing SW in DH, and still can not regain it back :)) I suppose that I will be unable to be successful to do so ('cause I have no intention to do it thoroughly :\">)

Ladies, all this time I'm a lit bit hesitant to watched FWC   :D   ,  first reason , from @Gemmie & @christinajoyce convo in here, it's hard to find it with eng-sub, second, the heroine not pretty and older from SW  (caused I love to watched beautiful OTP   ;))   )  
But after watched the clips , thanks to @ja5beth , I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY want to watched it, but I must get patient now until I find where to watched it with  eng sub  *sobbing* 

@j3di: for the first time I saw Oh Hyun Kyung in pair with SW in FWC, I also think that why such a not very beautiful (not mention to the fact that she is much older than SW) actress can be chose to be in pair with our handsome boy. Then I found that she was Miss Korean Beauty Pageant in 1989, so I don't dare to think that she is not beautiful :D

All the video clips I found in the webs are no eng sub, I just watch and guess :D However our SW in FWC is so so so handsome so being unable to understand what they were saying doesn't matter to me. Just love watching him, too enough for me :x

It took me almost two hours to find the 3 best songs of First Wives' Club OST. Enjoy everyone! ;)

Singer: Eru
1. Make Me Love in You
2. Tears Had Stopped Flowing ( @j3di - The song you've requested)
3. I'll Take Care of You

http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/66395741/file.html