[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 321stars

it would be interesting to see ji hye and ji young on the same ep.. muhah

anyway i can't wait.. i hope hyo ju and yunho are a couple as well!

Guest flyfany89

Jang Woo Hyuk in this Sat's Loveletter!!!!!! Who will he choose? or Who will choose him? :wub:

^ Yes Jang Woo Hyuk~

and ooo two NRG member..interesting..

and Yes Choo So Young is back~ she is so pretty~

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

YAY yunho!!! i hope he gets his girl this time. *slaps hwangbo* :D

and i'll bet you anything SBS purposely made sure suh ji young and lee ji hye weren't on the same episodes. lol

Guest loving_D

i really dont like cho soo young she seems like a richard simmons

didn't someone say in here before the crash that she heard choo so young has the worst personality in real life? thats kinda sad though because andy paired up with her so many times :(

Guest flyfany89

didn't someone say in here before the crash that she heard choo so young has the worst personality in real life? thats kinda sad though because andy paired up with her so many times :(

^ are you serious?!?! she's so pretty..but a bad personality..hmm..that 's not good

Ufhhh I think Choo So Young looks a little bit older well I mean.. she looks like she's in 30th...

Ps : HELP !!! I'm lookin' for more LL2 translate...

it would be interesting to see ji hye and ji young on the same ep.. muhah

anyway i can't wait.. i hope hyo ju and yunho are a couple as well!

I think I'll go for Ji Hye hehehe... she's more funniest than Ji young eventough Ji young's more pretty than Ji Hye.

It also would b great if Jun Jin n U know on the same episode hehehe... it would b a great DANCE BATTLE :P

^ i agree with u although i think ji young is prettier SUH JI YOUNG PISSED ME SO OFF! on the episoid with her, binwoo, and min kyunghoong at the end in perfect couple min kyung hoon stated that he loved binwoo but she kinda made him feel bad for her and stuph... i just wish she backed down so he wouldnt say no to both of them... but o well hes being nice :-)

Guest makemyday

Ufhhh I think Choo So Young looks a little bit older well I mean.. she looks like she's in 30th...

Ps : HELP !!! I'm lookin' for more LL2 translate...

I think I'll go for Ji Hye hehehe... she's more funniest than Ji young eventough Ji young's more pretty than Ji Hye.

It also would b great if Jun Jin n U know on the same episode hehehe... it would b a great DANCE BATTLE :P

what translations are you looking for?

maybe i can try and help you out.

hyunjoongloveletter7yv.jpg

credit pic alena @ pre*em

please help tell me which esp is this ... and please tell me where i can dl it too .. thanks so much .. iam so in to hyunjoong now .. thanks guy

You can use the date given to check the LQ episode in my CB... ;)

omgggggi wanna watch this so bad.... 24 hours to go:P

would Yunho go for Seung Eun?!

They did do a act together for nn

Seung eun... I missed her!! really good to see her!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 321stars

^ from reading i see she has a bad personality? i wouldn't want andy to be her parnter again! she looks old though.. how old is she anyway?

Guest vic_taebin

i never knew how much funny loveletter was! omg....all the episodes i missed T^T --- i cant wait for this week's Loveletter. Jang Woohyuk!!! yay!

Archived