20081021626_424743163_1135_0.jpg

news

------------------------

1222944354943_1.jpg1222945549675_2.jpg

2008100223470261334_235511_0.jpg2008100220134141108_1.jpg

13th Pusan Film Festival Opens

By Lee Hyo-won

Staff Reporter

Asia’s Largest Cinema Event Kicks Off: Movie-lovers and citizens gather at the Pusan (Busan) International Film Festival (PIFF) opening square at Nampodong, Wednesday evening to celebrate the pre-event of the festival. Asia’s largest cinema event marks its 13th year and will run for nine days until Oct. 10, with more than 300 films from 60 countries being presented to movie fans. / Yonhap

BUSAN ? The 13th Pusan (Busan) International Film Festival (PIFF) kicked off Thursday evening with the world premiere of "The Gift to Stalin" here in this southern port city. It is Asia's largest cinema event, featuring a record number of 315 films from 60 countries including 48 international premieres over the nine-day run until Oct. 10.

The opening ceremony at the seaside Yachting Center brought together cineastes and film buffs from near and far for "The Gift to Stalin'' by Rustem Adbrashev. This is the first time for a small film from Kazakhstan to open PIFF, and what had been considered an "experimental" choice on the part of organizers proved to be a success as it set a new online sellout record of 90 seconds. The newly inserted system of allotting on-the-site reservations for those aged 50-plus and not Internet-savvy was also helpful to some, though PIFF needs to promote it better in future festivals.

While news of the death of top star Choi Jin-sil Thursday morning had many of the local press flocking back to Seoul, the festivity was well spotlighted. It also took place under pleasant autumn weather conditions ? unlike last year, when rain and the "political" postponement by the sudden appearance of presidential candidates muddled the show.

Actors Jung Jin-young, who starred in the record-breaking film "King and the Clown'' and most recently "Sunny," and Kim Jung-eun, heroine of the 2007 hit "Forever the Moment," hosted the event.

Special guests of PIFF include the makers of the opening film, esteemed director Wang Kar-wai from Hong Kong and major international festival directors, including Thierry Fremaux of Cannes, who has been visiting annually since the sixth season of PIFF, and Geoffrey Gilmore of the Sundance festival, among many others.

The star-studded roster includes Korea's top stars Hyun Bin and Lee Bo-young, who star in the closing film "I Am Happy," as well as "Modern Boy'' cast Park Hae-il and Kim Hye-soo, hallyu superstar Lee Byung-heon, "Crush and Blush" heroine Kong Hyo-jin and veteran actor Ahn Sung-ki. Also joining the festival are Japanese soap star Juri Ueno, who has a solid fan base here for "Nodame Cantabile''; China's "little empress" Li Xiaolu; ethnic Korean actors Aron Yoo and Moon Bloodgood; Lun-mei Kawi from Taiwan and Chiu Tein-you from Hong Kong.

PIFF closes Oct. 10 with the premiere of the South Korean film "I Am Happy." Directed by Yoon Jong-chan, it is about a dejected patient and heartbroken nurse who meet in a psychiatric ward.

For more information, visit www.piff.org (Korean and English).

Credits: hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../135_32078.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

멋진 배우 이정진. 잡동사니

‘그 사람의 미소가 나의 행복입니다’-이정진

이정진 Share Happiness

살면서 가장 잊을 수 없는 사람들

3년 간의 공백기가 있었다. 일이 뜻대로 되지 않아 심적으로 많이 힘들었다.

그 때 내 옆에 있어준 사람들.

살면서 잊지 못할 사람들은 바로 이런 사람들 아닐까. 사람은 힘들어봐야 한다.

그래야 진정한 친구들을 얻을 수 있으니까.

6년 전부터 중증 장애아들을 돌보고 있다고 들었다

우연한 기회에 그들을 만난 게 계기였다. 제대로 몸도 가누지 못하는 아이들이지만 눈빛만은

어찌나 예쁘던지. 그들이 행복하게 웃어줄 때의 기분은 설명할 수 없다.

가 하는 일은 그저 그들을 찾아가 밥 한끼 먹여주는 일에 지나지 않는다.

하지만 누군가를 돕고자 할 때 그것이 그저 일회성 동정이어서는 안 된다고 생각한다.

그건 그들에게 또 한 번의 상처를 입히는 일이다.

어려움에 닥친 사람들에게 한 마디

어렵다, 어렵다하면 안 그런 일도 그렇게 된다. 연말이라 술자리가 많을 거다.

술 한 잔 하는 순간에도 즐겁게, 긍정적인 마음으로!

------------------------------

MBC 새 일일 연속극 <사랑해, 울지마>에서 싱글 대디 역할을 맡게 된 이정진은 알고 보니

‘베테랑 대디’였다.6년 전부터 중증 장애 어린이를 돕고 있는 그는 ‘사랑은 꾸준한 실천’ 이라는

점을 힘 주어 말했다.

크리스마스에 구두를 선물 받을 연인을 생각하며 스위트한 표정을 지어 달라고 요구하자

“구두 선물하면 애인이 도망간다던데요”,

“구두 2개의 치수가 다른 걸 보니 양다리를 걸치는 남자인가보군”이라며 너스레를 떨었다.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

언제가부터 좋아하게 된 배우 이.정.진

모자라지도 넘치지도 않는 듯한 잘 다져진 몸매와 또렷한 이목구비,

그리고 남성다움이 물씬 풍기는 웃음^^

매력 만점이다.

ta_20081211.1124211.jpg

ta_20081211.1124212.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

Yijeongjin a great actor. Misc

2008/12/13 23:56

http://blog.naver.com/wjddb98/40058700626

'The man's smile is my happiness' - yijeongjin

Share Happiness yijeongjin

The most unforgettable people in my life

Gongbaekgi was 3 years. As it is not going to mind was going through a rough time.

That's when my people who iteojun next.

Maybe these people will not forget in my life right. People will be hard to see.

So that I can get a true friend.

Care for severely disabled children that was 6 years ago

It was an opportunity to meet them a chance. Eyes, but her body can not properly be ganuji

Throw it so beautiful. I feel happy when they can not explain uteojul.

I just do not go to them about Bob is nothing more than a meokyeoju meal.

But when you help someone, I do not think it is just a one-time yieoseoneun sympathy.

It iphineun hurt them is another one.

Not a word about the difficulties people

It is hard, hard work that you should not be so. It's the end of the year will be a lot of drinking.

Enjoy a drink in the moment, with a positive mind!

MBC new daily soap operas <I love you, do not cry> takes the role of Daddy in a single yijeongjin I know

'Daddy veteran was 0.6 years ago to help severely disabled children that he loved the constant practice of

, Said that given him.

I love shoes, get a gift for Christmas, and asked to build the look on his face when seuwiteuhan

"I heard a verbal gift, you go girlfriend",

"Shoes, a different dimension to me that the 2 man must be running to the harbor," he trembled talk.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Was like when you learn from this. Jung. Jin

No lack of a well-trodden body and that the map clearly does Flock yimokgubi,

Masculinity and the punggineun mulssin laugh ^ ^

It is very attractive.

[source] yijeongjin a great actor. | Author wjddb98

bwta_20081211.jpg

w02bw.jpg

reposted : link : http://blog.naver.com/wjddb98?Redirect=Log...gNo=40058700626

translated google