Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest heart2heart25

hello everyone, newbie here ;)

currently watching 9 End 2 Outs, i find him really cute... wondering if his dating anyone cause i think Soo Ae and him look good together ;)

Guest noknok

hello everyone, newbie here ;)

currently watching 9 End 2 Outs, i find him really cute... wondering if his dating anyone cause i think Soo Ae and him look good together ;)

me too. :D

TPxc2f62.jpg

Guest noknok

thread started for his new movie, Daetul (Big Head) http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219614

200805200901111127_1.jpg

Yijeongjin, jedaehu first movie 'daeteol' heroine casting

[Mai = Chung Daily News] yijeongjin film actors' daeteol (Director yuseondong, Prime Entertainment production) 'cast as the hero.

In 2005, the movie 'do mapa' yijeongjin worked as an agent working in the public interest after convened last year to turn off the screen bokgwijak 'daeteol' chose.

Movies' daeteol 'Daily Sports cartoon series, which was gimseongmo painter of the same title as the original movie. The hero of the proceeds of professional teolyibeom jipman rich robbing the popularity of this unique story line was a factor. Movies' daeteol 'is a brilliant action and hairy alien gisangcheon technology to deliver these plans, and many other attractions.

This film is yijeongjin for the past three yijeongjin action since the school received intensive training, geukjung sin for a magic trick to learn and direct the film seems peculiar fascination.

Yijeongjin yuohseong addition, bakwonsang films starring actors such as yeongipa 'daeteol' goal is to be released by the end of June this year inhanda crank.

[Movies' daeteol 'yijeongjin cast as the hero. The pictures of my entertainment stars =]

Chung reporters chmong@mydaily.co.kr

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1127&ext=na

-----------------------------

reposted magaritta@popcornfor2.com

200805200854171003_1.jpg

link news http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_nn/20080...A4%C1%F8+%7B%7D

Thank you very much huangsy for this theard.

hope to see you more often here

see U :D

[http://img.thzhost.com/i/f2/200805200901111127_1.jpg]

Yijeongjin, jedaehu first movie 'daeteol' heroine casting

[Mai = Chung Daily News] yijeongjin film actors' daeteol (Director yuseondong, Prime Entertainment production) 'cast as the hero.

In 2005, the movie 'do mapa' yijeongjin worked as an agent working in the public interest after convened last year to turn off the screen bokgwijak 'daeteol' chose.

Thanks noknok for sharing this great news. Finally, we get to see him again, in his debut movie at that. I'm excited to see him again in a screen because it's been a long while since 9E2O. Can't wait for this movie. This must be he's busy with nowadays. And oh, this is an action film. I'm not really into this kind of film but since he's in it, no choice but to look forward to it.

Guest kajima

Hi!! everyone,i'm a new here. :D

I got very nice LJJ. photo from Star J Entertainment,when i have a wonderful trip in Korea on April 12 2008 :D

85681190nw5.jpg

jinvl0.jpg

jin02cq7.jpg

jin03rk4.jpg

jjjjjfm2.jpg

jjjjj02rf4.jpg

Guest eowyn25

hello everyone! :wave: i miss posting in this thread, and most of all, i miss noknok!! anyways, im making a huge comeback on ljj's birthday!!! :D

ljj-7copy.gif

Guest noknok

hello everyone! :wave: i miss posting in this thread, and most of all, i miss noknok!! anyways, im making a huge comeback on ljj's birthday!!! :D

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s247/eo...n/ljj-7copy.gif

Hi!!! Dear eowyn

I really miss you too :D

glad to see you comeback here.....

Your artwork so impress to me.

wow!!!! It's so beautiful ....

Hi!! michsann I really miss you too. :D

Thank you to visit here.

Welcome! KAJIMA to this thread.....

thank you for my dearest photo.

He's so complete.

Guest kajima

92f235197d75549070d34457a1c0de8e.gif

1008-001-190-1084.gifPLt49a85.gif

ccccccopygm0.jpg

Happy Birthday LEE JUNG JIN 30th

25th May 2008 on Lee Jung Jin Popcorn Forums

With Love From Thai Fans

L006.jpg

900.jpg

VRzaf004.jpg

TPx8e1a3.jpg

ptukkyhbd.gif

Happy Birthday Lee Jung Jin ssi... ^^ saranghaeyo.... :wub:

Agreed he has grown so much I really enjoy seeing his performances and hopefully will see more of him in the future. Also I noticed he is a private person meaning one doesn't know too much about his likes/dislikes and I think that is a good thing.

Guest noknok

K BOOM (magazine)

Japanese Magazine April 2008

umax25.jpg

umax21.jpg

umax22.jpg

umax23.jpg

umax24.jpg

Hi Friends here!!!:D

majata,tanio12,kajima,korean_aein,michsann,eowyn25,eart2heart25, huangsy and willenette

• 2 weeks later...